My gf wants to fuck another guy in front of me for her bday. Pic is her..should I let her?

My gf wants to fuck another guy in front of me for her bday. Pic is her..should I let her?

Fuck no. It's jist gonna lead to it happening all the time. This also means she'll jist do it behind you back anyways. Should probably tell her your over her n leave

how about he fucks you infront of her instead

show nudes to us. if you can manage that, you can manage someone else being inside her

Sure just make it clear you can fuck other girls.

that's not nude but your are getting there

Fuck no, if you even have to ask Sup Forums it's a no go

Is she taking applications I just found her fbook.. good luck op

Jessica.young.3994

Google know who you are. Google knows who everyone is.

The fact that you are even asking means she is going to do it. If you say no then she will still fuck him, just not in front of you. You need to man up and take control

Dude. If my gf asked me for this, Id go "sure" then break up with her ass the morning of her birthday. Through text.

Fuck no you beta faggot

Hope you know this means the relationship is 100% over and she will never find you attractive again. Say yes - film it - and ruin her life.

Good idea.

Do this, OP.

Lurking for this

lmao that girl lives 3 minutes from me aha

Yes. Then you should commit suicide for being a fucking cuck.

Or you could just kill yourself right away.

Why is he even contemplating this enough to ask Sup Forums? The actual hell? I think he's just hoping to make this a cuck thread.

Here's some advice, OP. People will do whatever they want whether you want them to or not, BEG then to or not, they'll always end up doing what they wanna do. This is why jelous relationships never work. If someone is flirting with someone, they don't respect you. If they wanna fuck someone else, they don't value fucking you. They. Dont. Value. You. So scrape your damn dignity out of her purse and find someone who does. Yeah, she's hot. Whatever. If you got her, you can get someone just as good looking that isn't a whore that doesn't respect you. Break up, grieve, find yourself, then move the fuck on.

Or be a cuck. Whatever.

It was her birthday last week too. Fuck off fag.

Tell her yes, but only if you can fuck her mom.

She's already cheating. This is her way of not worrying about getting busted because after this she will say she wants to do it all the time and get pissed if you won't let her. Dump her user. You're already getting cucked.

Kill her and then yourself

And b4 "tl;Dr", fucking read it you lazy bastard. You could use the advice. It's probably the best advice you're gonna fucking get on Sup Forums about this. Feel lucky.

I would get her to let me fuck a girl in front of her as well and then break up with her

Getting good cock is out for op destruction

Hahaha I'm just not a cuck jackass. I know when someone doesn't value you. This is one of those instances. So fucking return the favor.

show us some nudes

Nah. His ass would be sobbing In the background the whole time before turning the camera onto his dumbass self. It's would do more harm than good.

If she is already asking, your relationship is already over. I am sorry for you user if you thought she was the one.

are you really her boyfriend? she's got no bf on her facebook

Fuck her mom and film it. Send it to her on her birthday.

No

Lmao Murder suicide is always the answer.

1/10 bait for getting me respond.

Wouldent work. She already doesnt give a fuck about him. Shed probably just be on her phone the whole time yawning.

Not just that, but this retard left the Facebook filename which let's you find the account pretty easily.

Yeah, so shouldn't we be able to find him?

This, but before you dump her was, dump her nudes

get your shit together and leave her as soon as possible.......
Or cry yourself to sleep in your mom's basement because you're likely a lonely faggot with nobody to love.

Dump her nudes

idk why people think relationships are defined by sex. having sex is an act, nothing more. If you're both mature (who knows, this is Sup Forums) and understand that a physical experience doesnt ruin a relationship, then go for it

cuck

No bf on facebook, but she seems to be very close to her brother. Possible wincest?

totaly, ill fuck her.

oh really? women don't form attachments during intercourse? you ever fuck a girl and then have her stalk you and pretend that she is pregnant

Bump

Don't do it you fucking cuck. Grow a pair of testicles and tell her no. But, she's probably already cheating on you because you're such a dumbass.

Unless you are a cuck no. Also break up with her

Are they a cuck if their not actually enjoying watching it

fpbp. leave her.

easily if you can friend her. this idiot just got dox'ed.

Sup Forums is seriously a fucking doxxing machine

Definitely, to be a cuckold all you have to do is admit such bullshit in the first place.

If not bi or somehow interested in such an event, the only plausible answer to such a proposal by his gf would be "cool, so you wanna break up on your bday?"

should we contact ms young

>6969
hey, thats pretty good