Actors/Actresses that you can't explain why you dislike them

Actors/Actresses that you can't explain why you dislike them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7-EleEeZ5g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can explain. He's a shitty meme actor that gets major roles just because people like him for some reason. Same tier as jennifer l for example

Whenever I want to dislike him I think of one simple fact: His first movie role was "Wet Hot American Summer"

He's a bro. He was fortunate to get into Hollywood and he's tried to make the best of the opportunities given to him. If you think about how he got started out you literally cannot hate the guy.

Watch "Hurricane of Fun: The Making of Wet Hot"

He is legitimately so fucking humble

youtu.be/7-EleEeZ5g0

He killed little kids in a movie

He always comes off as if he was desperately in love with himself.

Oops I guess I just explained.

He is. That's where his kids learned to be such pieces of shit.

why don't you just marry him you fucking queer

The same reason you dont have a girlfriend. Its unobtainable

Cannot unsee

I fucking hate this guy

>shitty meme actor
what did he mean by this?

lol faggot

>can't explain why you dislike them
>raging feminist

I bet you think inglourious basterds is the greatest flick of all time

You should watch Silver Linings Playbook and American Sniper - Cooper is great in boht

really makes you think

I fucking hate Jim Carrey and Robert Downey Jr

Two of the biggest pricks in all of history

Cooper is good in American Sniper, but that movie is awful. The worst movie nominated for best picture since Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. And I like Eastwood's movies too usually

I hate jennifer lawrence because she is not a good actress and!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she isnt hot. butter face with moles EVERYWHERE. beady eyes, awful smile, awful voice, etc etc etc.

senpai it's top 3 Eastwood film for me.

I don't know why. I still haven't seen Gravity just because it had this cunt in it. I can't tell you how many times I've sat in on The Blind Side when I go to visit my mom, and I just can't watch that shit because of her

hello beddit

>Silver Linings Playbook
He was the best part of that piece of shit desu

Why call it shit? It's a great fun comedy/drama.

Very down to earth guy.

Only holljewd a lister I like. Yes a great actor as well.

it was a great film

Sup Forums solely exists to shit on everything

Just like all of the other interest boards

i still dont get it

I'm curious, what would the other 2 be?

I tried watching it twice and both times gave up because of the horrible cringy relationshit. is right, he was the least shitty part of it

He's boring

wow i solved it

All your lines are slanted

The Bridges of Madison County, Outlaw Josey Wales. I still need to rewatch Unforgiven after I saw American Sniper desu.

>cringy
I see the autism showed up.

Uh, I think I have might have an idea

I hated it. J-Law came off as a pretentious, damaged cunt. The ex showing up at the last minute to the dance competition was contrived bullshit. And the whole gambling subplot was pointless.

He at least gave a solid performance with his whole trying to fix his life following a suicide deal. Everything else was just hype

I like his movies, but he seems like an asshole in real life. Plus when i was listening to him on howard stern, he was talking about how he turned down or didnt give a shit about directing or even reading the "Good Will Hunting" script because it was from two nobodys (affleck and damon). Which kinda pissed me off to hear considering the guy basically had best chance to make it into hollywood with his celebrity parents so you'd think he'd at least help give others a chance at making a film when given the opportunity.

Idk i guess hes alright but that statement he made kinda annoyed me.

so? people arent perfect. like you are a catch you level 600 BMI...

With the intensity of one thousand suns.

Irritating twit.

Tiffany was a damaged cunt, you fucking daft cunt.

And it's believable the ex shows up. Pat's father and mother seems the kind of folk to talk to her.

The film was very well directed, very humorous. Your complaints are so fucking minor I wonder how you can call it *shit* with those excuses

I still don't like him.

actually seems like one of the nicest actors. I like him.

Bradley get off Sup Forums

He just gives off this air of being so smart and witty but you know he's just a fucking idiot.

He's a fucking actor. Actors are fucking stupid.

Let me rephrase that: she used her damage to justify becoming a pretentious cunt. Nobody wants to be around people who act like that, regardless of them sorting their own shit out.

>And it's believable the ex shows up. Pat's father and mother seems the kind of folk to talk to her.
If they acted like shittier parents in the film, you would have more of a point. Again, no sane people, especially parents, are going to subject someone who is clearly a depressive, unstable guy to that shit.

>Your complaints are so fucking minor I wonder how you can call it *shit*
The fucking climax of the film hinges on the ex subplot fucking up the dance competition. The entire romance was built upon the premise of "wow, look at how damaged these two people are, but they're damaged in just the right way that they work for each other." That shit was not minor if the fucking film depends on those points. That's not good direction, that's hack story telling

>can't explain why

This fucking nigger ruined Law Abiding Citizen.

fuck you

same

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE ISNT READY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS LIKE ONCE FOR CHRIST SAKE HAVE HAPPY ENDING THIS HEMINGWAY MISERY IS SHIT

I hate that he participates in Tarantino movies.

Wasted potential

Not to mention pretentious and worshipped by beta males

I never said you can't have a happy ending. But the film is built upon having good shit not happen to you and the consequences of your actions and beliefs following that. There's a difference in looking for silver linings and just going for the first nice thing that happens to you following your own fuck ups.

he owes it to him for basically launching him into fame. I think django is his last tarantino film anyway

He seems like such a fucking prick.

Probably because I saw him being such a fucking prick on the Office.

George Clooney. I just hate the guy. Fucking smug douche

I hated Wet Hot American Summer so no thanks. I like Cooper because of A Team and Silver Linings

>Wet Hot American Summer
Nice meme

>logo is literally a big black arrow going into a white triangle.

It kills me that the Jews aren't even being subtle and people still don't see it.

I'll be saying I told you so when we get rounded up.

It's like someone bent his skull to the left like a steel bar, or like someone threw a baseball at the side of his head and his head slightly folded around it. It freaks me out every time.

wtf i hate feminism now

she's a banjonigger, that's why she looks like trailer trash

I hate his voice. Something about his accent frustrates me when I listen to it.

Great argument

true story, my gf works as a makeup artist and I sometimes tag along with her. seen Olivia Munn and the girl from Chuck - she was very nice, Munn was average. Hugh hit on me, I didn't reciprocate but I was very flattered. seemed an ok guy.

you talking shit about my waifu?

what's wrong with Jim ?

starring in a Tarantino film is a great way to launch your career though

stiller is a notorious cunt

he's a real life nigger. he really hates whites irl

Or revive it

>that's the point

It's typical that Sup Forums literally gives blowjobs to this guy, who to this day has had one good role. Everything since has been awful, but Sup Forums being as it is wants to glorify him as being something special, when in reality Bradley Cooper is a more accomplished actor than him.

She's one of the least offensive actresses out there. You're just an autist.

you're just hating bro. he was great in IB, ok in Django - which he worked with what was given to him can't really blame him in the role he was givne to him and was laughable in Spectre - again can't blame this on him since the role was stupid. He's a good actor

>and!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend pet sit for him said he was a generally nice guy

I'm with you there. I don't dislike the guy, but he's got that "I'm an actor doing this because it's my job" screen presence that takes me out of the film.