Cam blasts NFL - says he doesn't 'feel safe' playing football

Why doesn't the NFL make Cam feel safe? Are they racist? Can't wait to see what ESPN says about it today. If Cam was a white qb you would bet your ass this wouldn't be happening.

What if Michael Vick were white?

Then he would have had niggers fight each other like a nfl team owner

Is it the NFLs fault the Panthers have a shitty defence?

You cannot dress up like that for a press interview and expect to get taken seriously with harsh accusations against the NFL.

If this was just cocky athlete bragging bullshit or banter to the press the outfit would be okay cause that's par for the course with professional athletes, but for Christ's sake Cam you look like a gay leprechaun attending a fundraising charity.

he would've been a better quarterback

"the mask II", starring cam newton

Nfl is racist af

>Spends 60 minutes running around like a retard
>Doesn't feel safe

k.

Honestly, he right. If a linebacker so much as breathed too hard near the likes of Tom Brady or PeyPey, there's so many yellow flags down you'd think ruffing the passer was an actual crime.

Take a LOOOONNNNNGGGG look at the history of this sport, then realize that players have gotten x10 bigger since it started. You just now realizing this is a dangerous game?

If he threw the ball like a QB instead of running like a negro, he'd be afforded all the protections given to a QB. But Cam gotta be different. And then blame whitey when it doesn't work out to his advantage. He proclaimed himself that running the ball is what makes him so great. So don't fault the refs for treating him like a runner instead of a passer.

its like showing up in federal court in a chicken costume

niggers were a mistake

gb2pol hagi

GUYS ITS JUST NOT FUN ANYMORE.

Breaking news... Sucking isn't fun.

>sssssmokin

someone post the gif of cam taunting a linebacker only to get concussed right after

The biggest issue for me is I wonder what Ja Rule thinks about all of this.

I can't think of a more unlikeable """star"""

Hope this guy goes bankrupt when he retires and can't afford his medical bills for his brain damage

Being black isn't treatable anyways

How contrived. Sad!

Except he has received the most roughing the passer calls by far compared to other QBs

I watched the whole Panthers-Cardinals game and to be honest I didn't see one illegal hit. All of the hits he's bitching about were past the line the scrimmage, where he became a runner, and he decided to dive head first rather than slide. I didn't see any hits that were helmet to helmet or after he had already hit the ground.

His bitching from game 1 against the Broncos was warranted in my opinion. That game had multiple helmet to helmet hits that weren't called.

Calais's hit was pretty dirty, but it seemed pretty accidental. He even approached Cam and appeared to apologize for it.

How'd you feel about Palmer's "fumble" earlier?

When Cam starts sliding ALL THE TIME like every other QB then he can.

If you look when he came into the league, how many big runs did he have because he ran through people, most were expecting him to slide and eased up. People have gotten wise to him not sliding and are laying the lumber to bring him down.
In the pocket, he is afforded as much protection as anyone else.

I mean no one tries to tackle Andy Dalton or Alex Smith because they know they are going to slide. Cam would be the same way if he started doing that.

Was it this?

>no one tries to tackle Alex Smith because they know they are going to slide

Nigga, did you even watch? Smith got removed from field twice due to concussion protocol after two late hits while he was sliding.

Kek

yes kek, thank you based user

Fuck the faggot refs

You mean offense?

Well, they already put dresses on the QBs and made it nearly impossible to even give them dirty looks. You can't touch the receivers or it's PI.

Cam needs to grow a pair. He would have died in the '70s and before.

He was a total fucking dumbass to say anything at that press conference to be honest. Let the people who actually run the team deal with it. Stop running your stupid nigger mouth while wearing your stupid nigger clothes and maybe people might actually take your opinions seriously.

no one would have ever cared about the dogfighting

by the same linebacker too, that's payback

>Alex Smith

Except he got destroyed twice yesterday and neither hit was called. It's been going on all year desu, refs have been out to get KC.

God this is fantastic

I don't feel safe.

I got hit and I don't even know what I did!

> play contact sport
> object of defense is to fuck you up and prevent scoring
> get fucked up and never score
> "t...the game i..isn't s...safe. r...roger protect me from the big bad defense.

Has there ever been a bigger cry baby?
Football is a violent sport. Shouldve known this going into the game.

Hey yo Chad

I had sex with Katie too mane

Hey! I ain't never had sex with Katie! Lysol had sex with Katie, I just filmeded it.

Who the fuck does this guy's wardrobe? For fucks sake have him lurk on /fa/ or something even those fags have better taste.

Every black defender agreed he is being a bitch

ray lewis once said football is not suppose to be fun , it is fun when you win but as for playing you agreed and prepared to take hits

cam gets the most calls for roughing the passer than any QB in the league more than aaron rodgers

>le zoot suit sacked man

the same guy who does westbrook's

>memegenerator

underrated post

>11 other QBs have had more missed roughing the passer calls

looks like the field isn't the only place Cam get's btfo on

He didn't get a single roughing the passer call last season, what are you smoking

That's just what the NFL is saying. Not exactly an objective source.

I think Cam is being a bitch, but they have definitely missed more than 3 roughing the passer calls against Cam since 2013 like they're trying to claim.

there was an attempt

>be running QB
>teams figure it out
>gets blasted like a runner
>cries

What if Michael Vick were a pizza?

Confirmed for never watching a Pats game. Brady gets hit pretty regularly with no flags, senpai.

>cam gets he most roughing the passer calls

umm no he literally doesn't, he got 0 roughing the passer calls during his mvp season, compared to 5 for tom Brady and 8 for Drew brees

cry more bitch nigga

laughed in real life. Thank you

If your QB dresses like this, its almost usually a red flag, no questions asked.

They had a graphic on NFL network showing all the calls by QB the last several years and Cam was leading by at least 10.

They straight up called him out and said goodell ain't gonna do shit cause of those stats

>MFW the NFL dies from SJWism

fuck Cam Newton. I don't 'feel safe' every time him and his loud ass entourage walk around the metal detectors at Uptown Cabaret

That's it exactly when he's running he's perfectly fine with knocking a db senseless to avoid a tackle so defensive players have come to expect that's what he's going to do every play so they hit him first

the Cambell hit was textbook brady rule.

He still scored, in the end that's all that matters.

nigga he got 22 penalties in favor for him

rodgers got 18 in the last 4 years combined

Lol really? He walks around like a hoodrat?

Cam's situation just comes with the territory of being big and strong.

Big Ben also gets this same treatment because he has an imposing stature.

Even more notably, Shaq got murdered in the paint constantly without getting calls because he was a fucking monster.

Cam should stop bitching and feel lucky that he has a naturally awesome body and isn't getting his back permanently fucked for life like Romo.

who you calling a hoodrat?

*teleports behind you*

nothing personnel kid

*steals laptop*

Personnel?

A lot of dogs would still be alive

This, it looks like he can take more

and don't forget, bigger guys are more willing to try to stay on their feet and take hits than smaller dudes

guys like Rodgers and Matt Ryan will just lay down

I'm shitposting at a job interview wish me luck fags

dat fucking pimp suit

It's a dank meme

Ryan is 6'4 and Rodgers is 6'2. Not exactly small dudes

FUCK YOU!