Cringe thread?

Cringe thread?

>hurr fucking war vets pretending they have PTSD don't they know PTSD is le feminist meme
kys

PTSD is a made up disorder. Created primarily for "Vets" to get special treatment.

This makes you cringe? Curiously, this thread makes me want to reach through my screen and choke the motherfucking life out of you via internet you worthless, short dick cretin.

why are 2001 - 2010 vets so much more messed up than anyone else?

>what is Vietnam

Gee, I don't know.

Tmw conservatives get triggered over anything said against veterans, but go on a rampage about people being triggered so much these days. Veterans and conservatives are the most triggered of anyone these days, you guys are a joke

>"I am so tough and awesome, I will volunteer for combat!"
>"Please don't do that! Fireworks make me soil myself!"

You're fucking autistic

Veterans and conservatives have been keeping the country afloat you moron. One if willing to die for you, and the other willingly gives up 39% of his income so you can stay home and play with yourself.

Stop bitching

> One if willing to die for you,

One is willing to die for you,

> One if willing to die for you,

One is willing to die for you,

>One if willing to die for you,

I'm liberal.

>be me
>combat vet
>have 80 year old friend that fought in Korea
>still to this day he jumps and cringes when he hears explosions or bangs from out of nowhere

fuck off. These dudes went and fought where you'd only pee your pants and curl up in the fetal position to be at. (he saw it happen in Korea)

It's almost like the fireworks trigger flashbacks of bombs killing their friends and blowing their legs off. If only they were as tough as your average internet badass.

She was white though...

Wait a second!

BOYS
WE'VE BEEN HAD

All pensioners do that, your friend isn't special.

Woah, they get...TRIGGERED?!?!?!

YOU DON'T KNOW, MAN, YOU WEREN'T THERE!

Also Dumas was a nigger, and they gladly published his work

Yes. Long before you became aware of PTSD and triggers through anti-feminist memes on Sup Forums, it was a real thing experienced by combat veterans.

God through something like Vietnam or world War 1 and then you have the right to say you have ptsd

>veterans keep this country afloat
How tho? They fight so we can expand our influence and bully other nations around, and so corporations can make more money. They haven't defended "muh freedom" since WWII.

>mfw

Kek

Why are there so many ex-military cucks?

Pussy detected

because they are pussy, and because they realize how much of a mistake it was to go abroad kill innocent people for no other reason that to make other people richer

>boo hoo hoo sadam, al-qaeda and ISIS dindu nuffin!

Goddamn right boyo

>cuba
>successful
Only when they were able to suckle at the teat of the USSR

>These dudes went and fought where you'd only pee your pants and curl up in the fetal position to be at

This is bullshit. Back when armies were recruited by conscription, most soldier fought. Just because of survival instinct.

You don't need to be a hero or any kind of "superior" human being to be a soldier.

Are you still supporting the 2003 gulf war ? Are you still thinking that it was the right thing to do ?

>that pic
Either leftypol or retard.

i agree that it brings back bad memories, but expecting an entire community to change their habits for them is the same as a fat, disgusting girl expecting society to believe they are beautiful.

if it's truly an issue and will really bring back bad memories, plan accordingly. noise-canceling headphones work just fine.

what it boils down to is vets looking for attention and praise simply for being vets.

I love how Sup Forums is full of people who believe this. You never know how you'll react until you're put in the thick of it.

Lay off the anime and facebook feed, and stop being a faggot

this

I'm more of a hockey person myself but I'd fight for your right to play golf.

None of those would have been issues, if the US didn't fuck shit up to begin with.

Saddam you could have removed in 1991, but didn't.

Al-Qaeda and ISIS are also direct consequences of American foreign policy!

agreed. and interestingly, there's a lot of data that suggests that before modern reflex-based training, soldiers wouldn't shoot directly at the enemy.

nu male detected
Die

Even the biggest fat fucking loser can put up a fight if they're life is in danger. You're just a fag.

I think Lindybeige made a video on that topic. Interesting shit

3rd party here

that still doesn't change the fact they saw some shit and it has an affect on you. I know this whole thread is trolling and trigger memes or whatever, but this is kinda just not being a shitty person.

similar to not pushing a pregnant lady

I don't believe what anyone says on here. I can say I signed up for five years deployed twice as an infantryman. was deployed longer then i was garrisoned and chaptered out for pissing hot shortly after my four year mark. whether anyone believes me is up to them

yeah, that's where i saw it ;)

But the important questions: How many little girls did you kill? And how many dicks did you suck?

US send an army to fight for economical power.

Destroyed the mental health of thousands.

all of them

Wibrar

i don't know how I will react, but i know how human in general will react : if they are properly trained ( like the people who were in Korea, or Irak or Afghanistan ) they just fight.

Because that has been historically proven, we had conscription armies for centuries, and overall people did just fine.

This though.

My dad was in Vietnam. In my 25 years of life, he has not once said a word about the war. Not fucking once, all the times we drank and just bullshit around in the living room, never spoke of it.

Only thing he ever said related to it was when he had a friend over, and Obama was on the TV and his friend called him a nigger. Went like this

D: "hey man, don't say that in this household"
F: "Ahh come on Al he is, not all black people just him!"
D: "I don't give a shit man. I know a ton of black guys out there that are really great people, some of which I owe my goddamn life to for making sure I wasn't gunned down in my sleep, and taking care of me as a bullet grazed my fuckin head. Now if you wanna carry on like that I suggest you get going"

Never forget that moment. If you can't tell my dad is real hippie like, and had a bullet graze his head. Mom told me he used to wake up in the middle of the night and almost punch and grab her, or anytime he was awoken abruptly from a storm or alarm when they first settled in.

Here's you (You) champ

>PTSD is a made up disorder
Die dumb cunt

I see 2 options here. This is either shit-tier bait or you are legitimately retarded

>God through something like Vietnam or world War 1
>God through something
>God
Auto correct or retarded.

>i'm a liberal nu-male that got laughed at for claiming i had ptsd due to "cyberbullying"
>all those laff laffs hurt my fee fees
>now i have to marginalize actual ptsd victims because i can't get away with claiming to have it

I hope tumblr never changes. The comedy gold is nonstop.

>shit-tier bait

and yet so many people took it

Man I just love how everyone thinks if you don't have PTSD you didn't see combat. And that's why I hate soldiers with PTSD

see this fucking thread right here.

While it may or may not be made up, it is certainly exploited for gain by a lot of people that sign up.

modern day ptsd cases; I can see some validity to your point. we're not even in a conventional war, we're engaged in an insurgent conflict.

ww1 through Vietnam era ptsd cases; totally different caliber of warfare.

Not always the case though man, no point in hating on others like that. Also a good friend of mine killed himself because he couldn't deal with it, and never saw combat. Would have never expected such a charismatic and outgoing guy just ending himself 5 months before his wedding.

It's definitely a thing.

>i was only pretending to be retarded!

in 66 posts this thread becaome Sup Forums

gj guys

ooooooo
git em

-physically cringe-
jezzus fuck im going to die

No i Know it's a thing. I'm sick of defending myself for not having ptsd. gettin real tired of hearing that shit. But what you believe is on you im in no mode to dig up old paperwork on my discharge for your approvle

Only cringe here is some faggot kid starting a thread has no respect that actual soldiers have seen shit and don't want faggy fireworks screwing with their heads.

>oh haha

>Sup Forums
>ctrl+f shill
>0/0 results

Yeah fucking right. This evolved into decent discussion, something severely lacking in Sup Forums right now

if a war vet take a chance he is,go launch boombooms a block away in the forest something like that,phonies there are army enlistees who never get deployed,get 'injured' after 3 weeks of duty, claim ptsd disab bennies
army denies at first guy and wife are black appeal get the 'no' reversed & 5 months of bennies all at once, claimed they were 'discriminated' against
niece,married to sgtmjr * 12 combat deployments in 15 years,
attended funerals of 7 of his guys,
it just innnnnnnnnnnnnfuriated them, crap on the latino black & working class white boys who did the diligent,out of 300 who served under this sgtmjr, over 15 years.4 were wounded, a one reinlisted when he healed up, 3 on disab which was difficult as the devil to get help from the goddamn fucking VA

>have 80 year old friend that fought in Korea
> went and fought where you'd only pee your pants and curl up in the fetal position

The "Korean War" wasn't even a War. It was a campaign, faggot. They weren't drafted. They knew what they were signing up for.

Only Vietnam Vets and WW2 soldiers still alive deserve anything.

They still got at least 3 hot girls...

how about their victims ? Do you see people acting like that in Irak, in Afghanistan, and in all the other countries who were targets for American bombing ?

People in Afghanistan, have seen WAY worse shit than the average US soldier, without training, without medication, without any kind of help. From their childhood to their death, they see the kind of thing that these guys only saw for a couple of month/years.

And yet, they fire AK's during their wedding, like they would do with fireworks, to show their happiness.

Don't you think that PTSD have to do with the fact that these soldier deep down knew that they were doing something deeply unjust ?

That's how you have to think about it man. It doesn't matter who believes you or not it's what you deal with.

I think he means shills like you came in and made a cringe thread political, like they do to literally everything else.

Exactly what i thought

BOOM

Truth Bombs raining down like the invasion of iraq up in here

Where's the cringe? they look like their having fun.
My only complaint would be the first guy on rights jacket is too big, he should have it fitted.

lol, now the real metal condition can't exist because of some arbitrary rules you made up.

I sincerely hope that after writing this you're not so fucking retarded you can't look up neural plasticity and PTSD on Google or whatever search engine is specially fitted for people with less than six chromosomes

but they're tricked into thinking its noble

All the "men" look like they have severe autism

This is Sup Forums faggot. Random discussion is allowed. There will be 30 more cringe threads in the next 6 hours (all the reposting is why most people moved to other boards), so i think you can handle a little talk about real life for a minute

this is the antithesis of cringe, 5 actual retards with decent looking prom dates

And that's cringy?
Everyones having a good time, even the disabled, I don't see the problem?

even pic relateds cute af ass?

Only a true user could not see the cringe

Rekt.

>anybody having legit fun despite not being attractive is cringe.
Sup Forums never changes.

>5 guys
>4 girls
>who's single

look again. 5 dudes 4 chicks. one is def a mom the other three are sisters to at least 2 of the "men" in the pic