Hey guys. So I just applied for a job and its looking like I'll get it...

Hey guys. So I just applied for a job and its looking like I'll get it. Problem is that there is going to be a drug test, and I just smoked hella weed last weekend. How fucked am I? Also, any tips with passing it? BTW, I live in Cali and have a medical card, would that change anything? Also, here's some tits for helping out

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Care-Check-Marijuana-Individually-Wrapped/dp/B01LBO1WGE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487232928&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=drug test kit&psc=1&smid=A2OXI6ZNWG53GZ
amazon.com/Natures-Bounty-Niacin-Flush-Capsules/dp/B001V9N4KW/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1487233136&sr=1-4&keywords=Niacin&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're fucked.

Who's this girl? Woah.

Brittney Spears

You're beyond fucked.

REALLY? OH WOW. SHES AGED WELL.

I'm not a fucking summer, dude. Try again.

Sorry

It's Jamie Lynn Spears

Bend over, grab your ankles, and enjoy the pounding you are about to receive. Unless the employer doesn't care about weed, you are done for.

The Taste of Poison

Depends on the company and their stance on MM. Also depends on if they are federally ran or state ran

Her nipples are uneven

I may be able to push off the drug test for a week at most, would that help?

Why the fuck would you be accepting another job if you just smoked? Plan your life out better. Be a fuckin man.

Its for Walgreen's, so idk

Not sure what that is but googling anyway.

>Has medical card
>Why smoke?
Lol

The manager said to apply soon because places are filling up

Her name's Elissa Oudkerk Pool, also look up thetasteofpoison. She's a bit of a slut and completely up herself.

Have a friend who has clean piss pee in a bottle for you, put it in a smaller container which you tape to your leg or in your underware to keep temps up, and use that to fill the thing for the test.

Ive done this several times. EZPZ

Did you tell them about the fact that you have a medical card? And if not your dumb as fuck and should probably contact them and let them know.

Yes you imbecile. If you want to accept a new job then why smoke? Are you brain dead? Move out of your parents house and become independent before coming at me with that shit.

It's spelled "whoa" you fuck

Aww. Up her own ass? Lame. I hate chicks like that.

And? Now you're going to officially test positive for drug use. Plan your life better. You're not a child anymore.

At the military, when we had drug tests, I asked a friend to piss in a condom for me.

I would tie the condom around my dick and keep it warm that way.

To piss I just took a needle and pinched a hole in the condom.

Unless they are looking straight at ur dick, this works.

First time on the internet or something?

Okay so number one: it's likely you might not even get drug tested. I applied at Walmart and we were all told about it and never got tested.
#2 Take Niacin, drink lots of water

It's her tumble, also this

>I live in Cali and have a medical card
They cannot deny your application for taking prescribed medication. You should disclose your medicine and explain you will not be using it at or before coming to work. How did you not learn this when you received the prescription??

How's your metabolism. I passed mine in 19 days. That was my personal best, but I have a crazy metabolism. Best thing to do is to drink water exercise a lot to speed up your metabolism. The day before eat a lot of vitamins and drink dark liquids, the goal is to get your pee to look as dark as possible so it is harder for them to distinguish the color. If your that desperate you can buy fake urine online

Dude, I smoked up before I thought about applying. I work for Doordash at the moment, but I don't make as much as I would with a part time job

Several things to point out: You can't be denied a job because of a medical prescription. That's called equal-opportunity employment.

If you want to pass the test, use 500mg niacin flush tablets for (if you can) 3 days, dosage of 1 tablet every 2 hours. Drink a liter of cranberry juice each day, and loads of water.

You can smoke a pound, use the above method, and still turn up clean on a lab test.

Because it's his medicine? Is that point flying across your head or somthing?

Who cares? Plan your life better.

You can't dick around for the rest of your life. Get serious.

He never disclosed it as medicine you absolute retard.

Plan your life better.

OP here, should I buy a THC drug test on amazon to see if I will pass? Or would the ones that they would have be better at detecting THC? Would something like this be good? amazon.com/Care-Check-Marijuana-Individually-Wrapped/dp/B01LBO1WGE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487232928&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=drug test kit&psc=1&smid=A2OXI6ZNWG53GZ

Would this be good?
amazon.com/Natures-Bounty-Niacin-Flush-Capsules/dp/B001V9N4KW/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1487233136&sr=1-4&keywords=Niacin&th=1

then what are you, a fucking winter?

if its a small business be upfront and say he I smoke so ima fail this DT but I show up to work and Im not late, Fire me if I am and that has worked for me in the past. I showed up for work everytime also

change business, your boned they dont give a fuck

So many beta neckbeards in here it's making me sick just hydrate do cardio if you have a smoke shop go in get a detox drink don't be such a faggot like all these other nerds.

When you test positive, you'll get a call from the lab, just tell them you have a card and they'll tell your potential employer you're good to go.

Im prepping for a drug test for a job I really want. 2 weeks clean tmw and still testing positive. luckily the test isnt till next week so im hoping with exercise, diet and plenty of fluids i can pass soon

It's weird, I work at a place where they can drug test us at random, yet everybody higher up does drugs so drug tests never get ordered, but i'm still too much of a bitch do do them