Why is it the best?

Why is it the best?

great coaches, great players, lots of fixtures, easy to follow because of the English language, exciting title race/s with lots of upsets along the way etc.
what's not to love ?

>that point difference.

How can other european leagues compete? Not so fast lel liga

>its another league circlejerk thread

>singapoo getting involved

Gee I sure love that S.League...

There, happy now?

Where's Manchester United? :^)

It is not. Just a bunch of meme clubs with Gary Pallister-tier players doing long passes high in the air for 90 min straight.

>chelsea is back on track

ABCs seething rite nao, hope you enjoyed your year and a few months though

shit tbqh

You can watch a top 5 side in any other league and be entertained with a decent game but in the eplel you have 50% chance of seeing some of the shittest football while the favored team can't create good chances and the team at the lower end of the table parks the bus at 0-0. It should be an achievement to hold the favorites to a scoreless game.

Its only great because of the absolutely delusional supporters.

It looks nice, but you gotta remember that Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs are joke clubs that will never win anything so it's really just a two horse race between City and Chelsea.

based truth

>amerifat
>delusional supporters

below watford

>shit teams play shit games against other shit teams
>table is all shitted up as a result
>this is why our league is the best in the world!

why do you fucking casuals care about parity or entertainment? you support your team to win and keep winning, if everyone's butthurt that you've been the best above the rest for years that's their fucking problem

wait where are manchester united in this image? are you so ABU you shopped them out?

I don't even mean entertaining.
I just mean they are literally accomplishing their jobs, its more about execution than it is to suck messi or penaldo's dick.

also all the
>chicanos
I know just watch the mexican league

because it's a meme league for shit clubs
perfect shitposting material

I'll give it to you straight. The EPL has become notjing a commercial circus. In terms of entertainment it is the absolute best, especially for dumb viewer markets like the UK, Indipoops and S-E Asia.

But as soon as you step out of the bubble, you'll notice that the professional relevance is rather pathetic. Just look at recent EL and CL winners. Or contenders. La Liga and Bundesliga teams are miles ahead.

If you take it one step further and look at recent WC and EC winners, the same pattern emerges: EPL players don't win fucking shit.

Face it, delusional Britfags: your competition has the same international relevance as my village's ricefields.

EPLShills BTFO

You are a leaf and your opinion has been disregarded. Have a nice day.

Spanish league is objectively better at the moment.

Chinky winkys and their "opinions"

Lel stay mad that even a rice farmer can see how shit your league is,Paki

>He doesn't watch Arsenal and Man City
wadiyatalkinabeet

>arsenal

>Arsenal play hoofball
You confirmed for knowing fuck all about football

Okay senpai

remember when Sup Forums said it will be Poop vs Mouyes this season?

while the whole time it was Poop v Klopp

>Klopp

Jurgen "Kult "Echte Liebe" Kloppo" Klopp is a shoe-in (or should I say horseshoe in) for the title race this year senpai

>THIS DOES NOT FOOKING SLIP

It may not be the highest quality, but it's certainly the most entertaining.
Nothing will come closer to >Liverslip or >Moyes in leagues like the Bundesliga or La Liga.

well >Moyes was literally in La Liga last year
also Leverkusen slip harder than Liverpool could ever imagine

just a reminder that this is Liverpool's year and Kloppo will win the domestic treble with the League, EFL Cup and FA Cup

With all seriousness, MU should hire Manchini if they want to make good 'plastic' team like Chelsea or City did in the past.
Since, 'The Special Once' already passed his prime.

Yes, MUfag should accept the reality that their beloved team is plastic now.

Neverkusen will literally never win anything of note tho

>mfw they slip in all 3 competitions

exactly. They've been slipping since the Earth was created. Liverpool merely adopted the slip, Neverkusen were born in it, molded by it.

Nobody gives a shit about Leverkusen though.

At least Liverpool came agonisingly close to a league title

because the teams are the worst

>agonisingly close
Neverkusen lost the CL final, the Pokal final and the league by 1 point. All in one season

go back to czech republic

there is competition, but the best teams are not playing there atm

it's a soap opera kind of entertainment

like:
"Oh what twist will they come up with next"

"wew, your father's mother is your sister"

it's a meme league

Nobody Vietnamese has English that good, let alone rice farmers.

>all these bandwagoners dont remember when the PL dominated europe

it will happen again, this cycle only started because bayern, madrid/barca permanently won their domestic leagues, but now the PL has all the money

>it will happen again
kek

KEK

Reminder that the very best EPL team(United) with the coach that is considered the greatest manager in Premier League history(Fergie) got absolutely exposed by Barcelona coached by a relative newcomer at the time.

Are you telling me that a team full of average players, that were only good because their manager knew how to get the best out of them, were beaten by what many considered the best club squad of all time?

So you do admit the very best of the premier league are average? And that the best premier league manager of all time was overrated? I agree

Arsenal's high position is an illusion. They have yet to play any tough teams away from home and are notorious chokers at the business end of the season.

In reality, it's a 3 way race between City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

>the best leagues meme
>nobody watches or cares about them

top kek

The Premier League's 'competitiveness' is a huge meme in itself

>Liverpool
kek

>And that the best premier league manager of all time was overrated
That's not what I said though. Will you Chinese ever learn to read?

Reminder that the greatest GB manager ever lost to Poop twice in the CL Finals.

Will you pakis ever stop getting battered for trying to promote your garbage league? I dont think so

>all these eplcunts getting BTFO

Poopity-Poop had a über-stacked team then: Messi, Iniesta, prime Xavi, Henry, pre-injury Valdés, Puyol, Alves...

>Calls Brits pakis
>15% (FIFTEEN) of Singapore's population are muslims
kek

>being so butthurt for exposing how shit his league is that he has to go and find out how Muslim a country is

:)

*tips fedora*

Okay you smelly Malaysian wannabee. Just ignore the question from my original post and continue misquoting.

See,I knew I'd win the arguement.

>education system so bad that they don't even know the demographics of their own country

;)

Sure. You, illiterate Asian fool. You win your petty "arguement"

When will they ever learn?

singapore is better than the UK m8, this is like when you idiots call UAE shit thinking any UE country comes close, just stop

EU*

Why are people from Singapore always so butthurt and retarded?

>giving me all those (You)s

Seems like the only one butthurt and retarded here is you Justin

You have no say in who hates who. The whole of Europe hates Romania. Your football is shit too.

t. romania with silly language

>turkish league more represented than La Liga

Says everything about how absolute shit players are in Spain outside the top 3.

Most players in la Liga are South Americans and Spaniards. 34 is a good number as only 1 Spanish team can play the Euros.

Oil rich sandniggers. Next question.

Fast enough

Not good enough Antonio! No team even on points for first place. 5th place 5 points away from 1st. What a mess!

That had to hurt.