/union/ - Northern States General

First Edition

This thread is discussing the culture of the Civilized States of America. This thread is the successor to the previous /yank/ thread. Messing with Texas is strongly encouraged.

>Invited: Light Blue States
>Invited upon taking Ironclad Oath: Dark Blue States
>ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED: Gray States

1st for /dixie/ a best and /union/ a gay

dubs for ETERNAL UNION

Minnesota here.
Your numbers have been verified.

xth for moving from the northeast to CO like everyone else

illinois checking in

i reject your oath as a marylander

>Florida allowed
No, fuck off

The Best Coast does not support bullying the South

Buttery grits > fluffernutters

Arizona would rather be part of Dixie.

USA SHIT

why the fuck did you create the Russo-American alliance in the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex lore if you hate the US so much? fucking baka

The south is our retard cousin who needs to be kept in check. Also they're awful at making grits

what
wtf you even talking about

you drunk or what

Russia is pretty good.
What I would give to visit the bastion of democracy.
Where everyone is wealthy and people seldom go without food.

Lolnaw.
Arizona is apart of the Union.

WOW. OKAY. DIDN'T KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED "GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX" EXISTED. okay let me break this down for you baka, America got rekt by itself and japan became super powerful and so did russia (remember this is an anime work of fiction) so this fucked up map of america emerged in the timeline where the American Empire (south) is basically a jingoistic, manipulative 2nd world country while the rest of the US is allied with Russia

>anime
yeah
sure
kill yourself

Southerners are the OG cucks

My nigga

will do, whenever you're done with that krokodil hot shot f.a.m

I didn't mean that russia
pls stay in good health

kick california and new york out

Anyone else remember when we absolutely destroyed the South after their autistic hissy fit? I do, good times

Are we allowed?

>south has the most black people
>liberals hate the south

why are liberals so racist

yes, leafs are honorary yankees

as long as your not that autistic albertan dixiefag

xDDDDDDD so edgy and insightful :DDDD

Who doesn't?
Minnesota was at the fore-front btfoing the Coonfederates.

settle down racist

I dont support slavery like some people

>"Southerners"
>STOP RAIDING OUR GENERALS PLS.
Why are Southerners so double-headed?

I've watch some Ghost in the Shell but wasn't aware of this bit of lore, neat

welfare is slavery

i'm from illinois

just trying to make sense of why so many liberals in the north and west despise the south despite the majority of black people living there and attributing to the high poverty and sub par education

yeah, the American empire has a minor role in supporting some of the antagonists later on in Stand Alone Complex. the americans are always depicted as bad guys, but it's always only southerners from the empire

oh, and also why they think of the south as gun toting lunatics when most gun homicides are in major cities

Not an argument. Your pathetic attempt at a "gotcha" question is the equivalent to saying anyone who doesn't like North Korea is racist against Asians.

Not an argument.

>southcucks need their own hugbox circlejerk
>still triggered so they come here to shitpost

Post your Governors.

>Arizona and New Mexico part of union
>Yanks in charge of history

They are apart of the Union.

sorry that your beliefs are based on hypocrisy

Sorry that your beliefs are based on autism.

>ironclad oath
Bite my ass.
>blue
You can keep California, shitheads. Also anything else that's been overrun by whackos or illegals.

as a minnesotan this always gives me a fully torqued stiffy

the first minnesota BTFO literally everyone

Why do southerners hate the north even though that's where more white people live? Are Southerners anti white?

Anyone care for some wine?

They're still better their ancestors lost and they act like they were there. I think the feeling of losing to a superior enemy became ingrain in Southern DNA.

MWAAAHHH THE FRENCH

>whackos
watch your language there grandpa

California is based.

Here's everyones favorite State

Ha ha your thread died again

Reminder

Maybe we can put our difference aside and work together, guys?

Then why did you choose to secede?

Cuz they are really petty fuckers who can only secede online.

bump

Why is Kansas the best state?

I, A. B., do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I have never voluntarily borne arms against the United States since I have been a citizen thereof; that I have voluntarily given no aid, countenance, counsel, or encouragement to persons engaged in armed hostility thereto; that I have neither sought nor accepted nor attempted to exercise the functions of any office whatever, under any authority or pretended authority in hostility to the United States; that I have not yielded a voluntary support to any pretended government, authority, power or constitution within the United States, hostile or inimical thereto. And I do further swear (or affirm) that, to the best of my knowledge and ability, I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me.

looks like we got some neonazis to kill

RP somewhere else kiddo, Trump was elected by Wisconsin

thats the ironclad oath you dummy

i modified it a little bit, what should the confederacy be mining to make it work better?

It should be the dream bubble of Southernball while he's napping.

Florida checking in.

really if we just kick californians out things will be great

New York checking in

Shut up, Oregon. You're not getting our Redwood.

seriously, get the extra flag install guys. I need to meme you all

Who did you guys vote for?

Are you a snowbird?
What?

BUILD THE WALL

adds on extra flags to represent where you're from. also lets you see other user's flags if they use the plugin. google it up "extra flags int"

>BUILD THE WALL
Along the mason-dixon to keep the yankees out.

Trump

I'd love some wine.

What are your thoughts on Southerners continued allusion of superiority even though they lost?

I think they should get over it and try to hold on the culture have instead of trying to revive past glory if you can call it that.

bump

I disabled it because everyone just decided that >shitcongo xDDD was a thousand times better than ever posing an actual argument.

Do yall need som support from /cum/ to aid against dixie?

This is hilarious.

t. smug nutmegger

May Atlanta always burn.

>these states have people with different outlooks on life. Please protect my safe space.

Go fuck your cousin, Cletus.

My southern half used to belong to the confederacy

I have a confederate flag sticker i got for free at a gun show, not sure what i should do with it desu

Throw it in the garbage where it belongs