"If I'm going to be hanged I'd like to be barefoot...

"If I'm going to be hanged I'd like to be barefoot, so let me kick this sandals off before you tighten that noose around my neck. I promise I'll cum harder while I dangle."

I wonder what anal while she was hanging would feel like.

Hot.

"I can't wait to strangle barefoot at the end of the noose while hundreds cheer on my death."

"Lube up that rod and shove it up my ass. It'll only make dying that much more pleasurable."

I like this. What is it?

"I hope you fill all my dead holes and splatter my lifeless feet with cum before you throw my corpse in a shallow ditch."

I think it is a pig? Maybe some sort of special North American breed?

"Make sure you videotape my little piggies kicking while I hang to death. I want as many men to cum watching me die as possible."

She'll just break the rope

"I'm ready to plunge through the gallows trap door. I'm ready to be executed."

"Cut off my dead clit and keep it as a trophy. I'll make sure to make my air dance memorable."

"They told me hanging to death was going to hurt a lot. I told them I was going to cum a lot. Whoever cuts my body down get the first lick inside my pussy to eat my thick congealed cum. It tastes so good."

"I knew I'd be executed one day, I just can't believe that day is today. I hope I dangle sexy. I want to make you all hard and wet while I die."

"Death is going to be such a relief. I just hope if there's an afterlife I can be barefoot there."

"I hope you'll like watching my BBW corpse swing back and forth once I finally pass away. Fat girls make such beautiful corpses. I expect mine to be necro-fucked repeatedly."

"It's so hot that all these people turned out to watch me die so painfully. I'm glad I get to hang to death barefoot. I've wanted to die this way since I was a little girl."

"Ram that broom handle up my ass! The noose feels so nice around my neck I don't care if I'm being publicly raped. It's just making me wetter before I plunge through gallows door and twitch and die for your amusement."

"Before I die, I just want to say what an honor it will be to strangle to death in front of all you today. Please collect my dying piss in a cup and drink it during the fucking of my corpse. Hangman, please kill me now."

"I'm already cumming waiting to be hanged. I hope I have enough cum to spew while I die!"

Fat girls look so nice dangling from a noose

Delia only dropped three inches before she began her barefooted death dance. She writhed and twisted for 12 minutes before she finally passed away. Her feet looked beautiful while she died.

Delia was filled and covered with cum after her execution. Her pussy lips and clit were fried and eaten. Her corpse was thrown into a ditch for dogs to eat.

"Death came early for me, and I guess the best I could do was cum harder."

What the fuck did I just read

"Remember me barefoot, cum spewing out of my pussy, and dying."

So hot

Barefoot for eternity

She appears to be approaching her goal of becoming a perfect fuck sphere.

Where are the nudes user?

Wish I had some. Just snagged these from an old foot thread.

Painting her nails before she crosses the bridge of death

Her final view of her feet in sandals before takes them off to ascend the stairs of the gallows. A guard fingers her asshole as she bends over.

"How's this for my execution gown?"

"I bet dying is going to feel so nice even if hanging will hurt a lot."

"Hang me and cut out and eat my pussy. Cut off my nipples and eat them too. Eat as much of my body as you want."