I just wanted to tell you all faggots something. I don't even give a shit about what you reply

I just wanted to tell you all faggots something. I don't even give a shit about what you reply.
I'm a 26 year old guy, having the time of his life. I just got engaged to an indian woman and I consider myself extremely lucky. She is the love of my life.
None of you losers will ever know the feeling of having an indian wife, who is loyal, caring, and different. Exploring her culture is like diving into a deep magnificent ocean. All of you dumb faggot cucks married or in a relationship with a Western shit woman will never know what you're missing out on. You're all the bitches of society and you got fucked over.
Indian women are the best. And I'll enjoy mine till I'm dead, fuckers. You enjoy your shit dumb whatever other race girls you're dating. They'll NEVER come close to what the Indian culture and mindset has to offer.
And to all you girls wondering whether I am implying you are inferior because of your origin- yes, I am. You can only beg to be reborn as an honourable Indian woman in your next life. Suck it, bitches. I didn't just get lucky. I achieved this because of my magnificence. So fuck you all and your inferior sluts. You should honestly just die and hope to achieve the Greatness in your next lives (hopefully less worthless than your current ones).

This post is extremely long and I just won't take the time to read it.

If anything your indian bitch is the lucky one. Atleast she didnt get married to her cousin.

JEALOUS FUCK.

As much as I love brown women, I wouldn't want to move to a brown country and have to adopt their culture.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Fuck off cuck. Stick to your own whore women. Only low quality Indian women will go for white honkey pig faggots

>

>Indian culture
POO
IN
LOO

good pasta

Fuckface Indians are not Mudslime. Faggot piglet

My woman is icelandic, viking heritage, you cant beat it sorry m8,

You showed up too late

Haha good one

All of you know what the truth is and deep down you feel sorry for yourselves.

Good jawb OP, you've already hooked loads of 'em!

~15% of them are

Hindus aren't much different when it comes to marriage. The girls themselves have just as little say in it.

>None of you losers will ever know the feeling of someone who is loyal, caring
tfw i know this is a troll b8, but true

Jealousy from everywhere. I advise you all to just go on Omegle or, better yet, travel to the source/go out more in order to find a superior Indian wife.

this is the greatest thing ive ever seen in my life

It's not bait.

does she poo in loo?