How do you see Warsaw? Have you been to Warsaw? What do you think?

How do you see Warsaw? Have you been to Warsaw? What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)
youtube.com/watch?v=CVMBdi4dgME
iron-harvest.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The city was grey and depressing. The old part of the city was pretty cool however.

why you love skyscrapers so much. its shit in person anyway and arr look the same. sure night landscapes are somewhat impressive but thats it.
your traditional buildings are better i think. dont be fooled by 1st/3rd world memes

looks comfy t.bh, would visit/10

it's
s h i t

I've been there once. I had fingernail in my kebab and someone stole my friend's walking stick.

would not visit again/10

Damn you Poland, I just read this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)

I am stunned by how fucking awesome this story is and if anyone told me this I would have called him a liar. People need to know about this!

didnt know of it. sounds like a very good material for such japanese mediums.

Only the thought of a syrian brown bear as a official soilder in the polish army is so wrong on so many levels and so awesome on the same time.. this are things that no one made up, those things must happend!

That bear probably ate your grandpa so I wouldn't get so enthusiastic if I were you
>mfw someone tells me a bear is a symbol of Russia
Why did your friend have a walking stick?

>and someone stole my friend's walking stick.
how do you even get your walking stick stolen?

na my grandpops where both fighting in the east not in italy so I'm good. Besides, if we had this family story about my grandpa being eaten by a bear who was in the rank of a corporal of the polish army.. I'll be damned, I would forgive you poland

I always wondered what should happen if he was with a bunch of privates without any superiors around. Technically speaking they should follow him no matter what and treat his roars and growls as commands.

The wiki says that he drunk beer, ate cigarets and wrestle with the other soilders in his spare time.
I bet they didn't realise he was a bear until the war was over

He was probably 100% convinced he's human, so no problem here

I unironically love Poland

He felt through the shower base at the polish hotel we were staing at.

While he was at the lavatory, he left his stick at the corner of the cabin. Somebody reached under the cabin and took it. My friend logically couldn't chase after him (because he was in the middle of shitting, with his leg scratched from the plastic shower base and locked in the toilet cabin).

who doesn't?

tho he seemed very well-trained and intelligent. i dont think bears in general, even ones that get trained in zoo, can play wrestling with human beings every time without using the strong physicality and power. he inherently knew to adjust it and even cared every time.

Visited last summer. The center of the city was very nice despite having been mostly post-WW2 stuff. Overall it has an odd mix of commie and more recent stuff in the outskirts though.

he should have bought an insurance, greedy man pays twice as we like to say

based Gruzja
gib adżabsandał pls
Bears in general are pretty smart and it's really not that hard to domesticate them if you don't mind the fact that it's a fuckhuge animal that can outrun you with ease and rip your head off on a whim.
youtube.com/watch?v=CVMBdi4dgME
There's a whole bunch of vids like that out there, so it's not that uncommon.
I'm pretty sure he's going to be included in this iron-harvest.com/ (which is co-produced with a German company btw), so he might get some pop-cultural exposure pretty soon. Unless the game will suck dick, of course.

Wroclaw and Krakow are better

>Somebody reached under the cabin and took it.
WYMIENIAMY

Is Warsaw more liberal and safe towards black people than the other cities like Poznan and Krakow?

Beautiful Lithuanian city that poles stole

that ad still makes me laugh to this day

i get your point but this guy on the video looks like a pretty pro, whereas those poles were literally a horde of plain amateurs that didnt have such a professional knowledge and any skills. the pole bear seemed mild to everyone there, not to only some "owners". considering it, i cant help but think this was a pretty rare case.