Is there any country where gingers are considered attractive?

Is there any country where gingers are considered attractive?
Or is the disdain a universal thing?

Ginger women are revered through out the world. Ginger men might as well be niggers

Consider it just a genetic failure among whites.

No. I know of absolutely no one in real life who likes gingers. In theory a girl with red hair might be sexy but in reality 99.9% of them are revolting. For men, make that 99.999%.

>Or is the disdain a universal thing?

>Ginger men might as well be niggers

>Consider it just a genetic failure among whites.

Ginger women are usually only revered by white men.
Some ginger men are handsome but yeah, they are not as popular as others.

I feel like if your a guy and your black, asian, latino, white etc, you could atleast find someone who are into that, somewhere in the world, but with gingers theres literally none.

Not a serious ginger

the biggest chad in my school was a ginger, true story, also he had a very stereotypical old german name. but generally they aren't popular and look creepy.

>redhead
>pale skin
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

There was only one red head kid in my school and he was a Finn surprisingly

It's different here

Yeah, and freckles aswell. Too bad there's so few actually good looking ginger girls though, when they are they're 11/10, but I think it has to do with there being fewer gingers overall so the chance of qt is significantly decreased.

He's blonde with a ginger beard retard. It's common as shit here.

Same situation here, and now I have a huge thing for gingers, too. He was handsome af... His red hair certainly wasn't putting anyone off from him, I can say that for sure.

Same here. I'm one of them. JUST.

I live in the Ozarks, gingers are a dime a dozen here. Can we trade some of our gingers for some of your blondes??

Yes, only in relevant countries though

Who cares whay others think lol

I'm a ginger and people only like the red hair aspect of me. The pale skin and freckles are considered ugly.

He is not blond, retard.

He sure looks blonde here and he's A LOT less attractive in your pic.

I think they're cute. I'd like to succ some ginger weiner desu senpai

Lots of women here have a ginger fetish. There's a reason it's so common
t. Ireland

I like ginger girls very much

here ginggers are as common if not more common than gold blondders

I've never understood the meme against gingers. I knew one once who actually looked cool with red hair because he had a good facial structure. Otherwise, they just look average most of the time to me.

disdain
girls are alri

t. soulless ginger cunt

Fucking fight me you soft English cunt I'd take your head off you shoulders you paki bastard

knock my head clean off so you can steal my soul? yea right not fighting you wind your neck in pal

You scared saxon boy? You step foot in my isle and I'll personally send you to St. Peter

right that's it your little ginger rodent
you had your chance
me and a couple of heavies on our way to your gaff right now, say your prayers paddy

>No gungers at all

Not even ginger but I'll pull an armalite straight out of my boxers and embarrass you're entire Empire. Just try it ye limp wristed cityboy

i won a school brawl/fight against a ginger that was like 30cm taller than me

They're attractive here. I don't get it why the hatred towards them. No.

They tend to have weird faces. Those with normal faces get LOTS of attention though

Red hair + blue eyes = true patrician tier

Define weird. Also example.

green eyes*

from what i have seen a good amount of them are horse smiled, like, huge teeth huge gums

>green eyes
>less rare than blue
Nah

>rare is better

Green is better aesthetically

I know a guy from Spain that looks exactly like that soulless specimen, don't know where he is from specifically tho

This is false

Lifting and growing a beard doesn't fool people into thinking you're naturally attractive, though it's probably the best way out for a ginger

brown girls love any blonde and ginger guy, they don't fall for the meme

Gingers get bullied very heavily here.

Ginger Brazilian commits suicide because >tfwnogf feels

I've heard that muslims like gingers because Muhammad supposedly had red hair.

Damn you Dutchman

Probably cuz of Harry Potter and Ed Sheeran t b h
they look cool if they have a beard

ginger women are sexy though

a sandnig here told me that he had jet blacc hair, but im still in doubt

Aren't you supposed to be orange in every aspect?
>fucking color traitor

I believe we started the hatred when we were at war with Spain and Ireland was perceived as a threat. We have more gingers in northern England that all Ireland but, you know, propaganda.

No, you niggers claim to know what Islam is and despise it but in reality you can't fact check at all

He allegedly liked to dye his beard red

he almost certainly looked like the average gulf arab, though his followers claimed he was pretty handsome

qt

Didn't germanics have lots of people with red hair a long time ago? Like more than blonde?

Is Dave Mustaine considered attractive?

Not with those eyes

Without the beard

rate me

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT MR. PAJAMA WEARING

I don't care what people say, this isn't real red hair.
Red hair is the orange hair that you think of. Not this strawberry blonde bullshit

Sup Forums POSTIN'

BACKWARDS COLORIN'

also "red hair" is actually orange like a carrot, ginger is an anagram of nigger so...

nigger = chimp
ginger = orangutan (orange-utan)

Ya'll retards are stupid.
The term "red head" came from Old English, the language of the Anglo-Saxons, who didn't have a word for "orange" in their language, so they called them "red". Their word for red comes from the original Proto-indo European word for red as well, making the term a very old one.
They were never called "orange" because they didn't have a word for orange until the arrival of the fruit to England. By that time it was already known as "red hair".

"Ginger" is some new age bullshit, and it's fucking retarded. Ginger isn't red or orange and there is no reason to call it that.

tbf Ed Sheeran has been revolutionising the view on gingers. He's shy, awkward, ginger. But like holy fuck. Girls don't want to just fuck him. They want to fucking marry him

Ginger women are nice but men aren't I think it is because fair skin and coloured hair is feminine

Is ed sheeran popular outside the UK?

of fucking course he is
he's broken records in the US charts and european girls fucking love him

Damn dude

Sorry m8 I don't follow pop culture much, he just is very British and didn't know if he would have appeal outside of the uk

>tfw carrier but no gf to help pass it on

Honestly, Europeans listen to the same pop music and more.
Back when I was with my Bulgarian ex and lived there, I noticed they played normal music, Bulgarian music and Spanish music.
Honestly? I preferred it like that. Spanish music is fucking god-tier.
But yeah, Ed is very popular among 14-22 year olds in Europe

>tfw beta manlets get mad while you steal all their women who actually want a man who is white, tall, and has a big dick
Have fun being averageā„¢ while your women get bored of you and come to a redheaded bull, brunette women are so easy

Plus strawberry blonde is an acceptable hair color. Many Chads have something between strawberry blonde and light brown.

>2016+2-1
>STILL no ginger gf

just end it

my gf used to do this.

She's not even a redhead, it's so obvious she's a brunette with dyed hair

But everyone loves ginger girls

I have red hair and want to kill myself

>google search: a series of unfortunate events

I find gingers revolting and my sister is about to marry one, I swear to go I'll fucking bully the fuck out of my nephew if he turns out like that.

No you won't you little bitch. You won't do shit, pussy

I'll fucken burst that kids arm off if I find a single freckle on the poor's wank stain face.

It's not.

You'll probably be jealous of it and wish you weren't a fucking brown loser like you are.

>Disclaimer: I actually like brown skin and despite having red hair, I am dating a girl whose family comes from Honduras

Macaco

my sister and I are pale as fuck, I actually have brown hair and reddish beard, I'm just pulling off your leg, tho ginger babies are disgusting as fuck and their skin ages twice as fast in Mexico's strong sun.

CRIOLLOS RAUS

Probably the reason I'm so attracted to latinas, and have dated a Brazilian, a girl with family from Mexico and my current one whose family comes from Honduras, is because I hate my red hair and pale skin and want to breed it out of existence.

make me
Godspeed

>I hate my red hair and pale skin and want to breed it out of existence.
Please don't, spread it instead.

you are balding
care for your hair