*Blacks your path*

*Blacks your path*

"Not so fast, 'United Kingdom' - you have commited crimes against Scotland and her people with muh austeeeritiee and an evil toooorriiieeee government"

How do YOU respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=MwMpKqIT6oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as ugly as a fish, and with a fish name

WTF I love Argentina now

I'm visiting my parents at the moment and earlier today we were casually watching the news broadcast on the telly while she was making some statement and my mum asked me whether or not she's Scottish... I said yes, but how did you know? She said only their women could look such shit.

Don't pussy out this time Scot anons

That's a bit rude, I hope your mom is ok.

jog on ugly jock bint

for an iron brew, deep fryed mars bar and a shag up the shitter

would you fuck off

What is this haircut called?

WELL torykins?
*sips irn bru*

*does literally nothing and lets the tories not only create enough rope to hang the entirety of their party but also tie the noose and put it round their neck*

>produces a 600 page dossier on plans for independence
>in that time Theresa May's plan for Brexit evolves from "Brexit means Brexit" to "a red white and blue Brexit."
Truly Scotland are stumbling in the dark here

I love hearing scott grills talk
youtube.com/shared?ci=MwMpKqIT6oY
It's so goddamn cute

she's got great legs, though

>Scotland offered chance to leave United Kingdom
>Chooses to stay
>UK chooses to leave EU
>Och, nobody ever asked us in bonnie wee Scotland, we didn't consent to this
Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP are fake news.

Can't wait until the SNP deliver an independent Scotland to Eastern European levels of poverty and they have mass immigration to England. Hopefully not to here, though.

well, scotland was told they couldn't be allowed to be part of the EU if they were independent, so they voted to remain part of the UK, now that the UK wants to leave the EU, scotland will vote for independence and be allowed to be part of the EU as they're good boys.

Ah yeah a country with abundant natural resources, no communist culture of political corruption and an intent to follow the socdem model of Scandinavia, Netherlands and all the other world's most developed countries will surely be left worse off than Romania

>told they couldn't be allowed to be part of the EU if they were independent
First of all, this just highlights why the EU is a joke in the first place. That said, a vote to remain was a vote to accept that your say would be forever aggregated with England's much larger population.

Also, Cameron said 18 months before the Scottish referendum that he'd have a Brexit referendum if the Tories won a majority at the next election. It's not like Brexit was an impossibility when they voted to stay.

Scotland is the worst part of Britain in most measures. They're already a net recipient from UK coffers.

HOW MUCH CAN NIKOLA STURGEON FIT IN HER FAT BUM?

I want to fuck her so badly

>First of all, this just highlights why the EU is a joke in the first place.
Its not like they wouldn't be allowed to be part of the EU. They just would have had to apply for membership the regular way which would have taken years at best.

Though that one isn't really on the EU, no matter of how many hissy fits Britain might trow, undermining Britains territorial integrity and basically supporting its disintegration like that would just not be acceptable conduct. Britain isn't exactly a hostile state.

Then why are the Engl*sh so keen on keeping them?
Weird to hear people ranting about how shit Scotland is in every measurable way, and then wishing them staying part of Britain in the same sentence.

If they're so shit, what do they have to lose anymore?

You two need to get a room!
Same with Australia and America.

Make those babies, bitches!

I'm not too concerned about this, because I agree with you, but:
>They just would have had to apply for membership the regular way which would have taken years at best.
It was deliberately made to sound like Scotland would never be let in. Spain said they'd veto Scotland being admitted due to their concerns it would incentivise Catalan independence.

>undermining Britains territorial integrity
They'd have been better to remain silent.

>Britain isn't exactly a hostile state.
They misjudged that one badly.

>Then why are the Engl*sh so keen on keeping them?
Because of the whole Rule Britannia thing. It's always preferable to control an entire island than part of one, especially when you're England, a major destination for illegal immigrants and with an Islamist's dartboard on your back.

Most English people don't care, although there are a fair few Scottish people living in England.

The Scottish are born pussies.