Alright anons, I need some advice

Alright anons, I need some advice.
I have this crush on a girl right, but I'm friends with her boyfriend and her. She knows I used to like her but I stopped for a while but for some reason the feelings came back. I won't show my feelings or try to betray her boyfriend who is also my good friend. I won't do or try anything but are these feelings just as bad as actually trying something on her? I need some advice Sup Forums

What advice do you need you just said you won't try anything.
Either you do nothing and keep your friendship or risk your friendship just for a girl.

True, its just that I really don't want to mess anything up for anyone, thanks user

. Tell the girl u love her but u don't want ur friendship with Chad to become compromised, then say "hasta la vista" and kill urself faggot

Kill him and wear his skin. Then you can both be with her.

>I have this crush on a girl right, but I'm friends with her boyfriend and her.

Im in the same situation.
Honestly I know its hard but you have to see her as a mutual not as someone you can actually date.
Otherwise you'll fuck up a lot more than just one friendship.

I was friends with him way before he started dating her, still funny though

impregnate her and make him take responsibility c:

its working out fine, her boyfriend is really protective of her though, so he would probably think me saying Hi to her is a threat to their relationship. Me and her are still pretty good friends regardless.

I was in much the same situation, friends with a couple and I really liked the girl. The guy was a decent friend as well.

I let her know how I felt, we started making out and stuff behind his back. She left him, went back and forth between us awhile (he was super mad once he found out obv), fucked a couple other dudes without my knowledge, got pregnant.

Claimed it could only be mine, took me for a few thousand dollars when I bought her a car and all stuff for the baby. I got suspicious, got a paternity test. Kid wasn't mine, devastated for 0.3 seconds.

tl;dr same situation, scored with the chick, ruined the friendships, she cheated on me, then a year and a half of emotional agony.

>N O T W O R T H I T

Ah shit thats unfortunate , on my side im aloud to cuddle with her and say I love her(platonically of course) but without actually yknow being in a relationship just friendly. Kinda unfortunate hes so protective but same advice stands, if you dont wanna lose two friends dont take the risk.

yeah, in hindsight letting impulse take over will be a very bad idea. best of luck user

Sorry about my spelling I was typing fast and didnt really bother to look through but my point stands.

Yo, been in your shoes before... learn a lesson from my mistake and don't fucking act on your feelings, not if shes with a friend of yours. The feelings themselves don't make you a bad person tho. Just remember what makes you a good person isn't the reason for your actions but their outcome (at least imo). Eitherway, a girl is never worth risking one maybe several friendships for. Stay strong, cheers user

its alright, to be honest this whole crush might blow over soon who knows, worst case scenario she goes to me instead of me going to her, I mean it would my fault too if anything happened there, so I'll be cautious

Thanks user , I appreciate it. Will keep it in mind

Work towards breaking them up, after that fuck her senseless.

Wouldnt I be the bad guy then

stab him in the throat with a screwdriver and fuck that pussy op.

No don't have this childish idea of being the badguy, you want to be with her so do something about it.

True, it just seems out of my own personality to purposefully break a couple up, but if anything happens I'll be wise

Or just tell her you have a cuck fetish and want to watch her getting fucked by her bf.