Also how do i get better, i feel like shit and cant move

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-standing-desk-mat/
youtube.com/watch?v=KNvJyfrSqW4
youtube.com/watch?v=wgPf9IJiW5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

United Kangdom

Whenever my back is fatigued I get a throbbing pain all the way down my spine mainly around my lower back. Poor posture and lying in bed for 2 years as NEET has done this to me so I can't blame anyone but my worthless self for letting my body go into disrepair in the prime of my youth.
I am 6'1 155lb gp gave me some paracetamol, she was a kind girl mid 20s she was very smiley considering all the people in the waiting room were working class or foreign. I need a referral but its impossible to get one, nhs is as useless as I am dunno man probably herniated disc or scoliosis, I have 2 tick bites on my legs so maybe I have lyme disease it would explain a lot

I'm not a hypochondriac

Flag
Yes, because I'm a NEET and I hunch over the PC all day.

Yeah, the thing is, i cant move so i cannot go to find a pharmacy, i guess i willtry paracetamol or some other painkiller
thanks

I crack my back and feel slightly better

There are a lot of comfy chairs, i personally made one myself with cleaning a office chair and placing pillows all over the place, but i am in the army and i cannot stand guard anymore like this

Does not work, dont want to push it and get hurt

Standing up for long periods of time isn't healthy for you, puts immense pressure on your spine. Instead of making a thread here I'd suggest you go on /fit/ and ask the medical experts there for a course of action

planking, squatting with flat feet, abs: aka core the fuck out of your weak ass body

all with your own body weight

/thread

Yeah, thanks. i guess /fit/ is the most medic board

Hmm, i know i am a weak faggot, but consider the 8 hours of standing with 10-15 kg on your body
Also 5 kg is a beaten up bolt action that might just go off any minute

your spine should be fine is you keep good posture

i'd be more worried about your knees if you carry weight around. get some fish oil tablets or if you can eat as much nuts/fish as you can

well, i sleep on the floor

it (almost fully) fixed my back several times

if i sleep on a normal bed the problem resurfaces

but.. you gotta sleep on the hard surface for at least few weeks to get some initial effect, better few months

Do deadlifts [correctly], I'm not even joking

gtfo gymfag. the guy has spine problems, you don't do weights with spine problems, you improve core with body weight and then progress to deadlifts with additional weight

Yeap, well, I will try when i have some time, thanks

Oh, okay, so no weights then.

Yeah when I sit in a bad posture.

Just get a proper chair with a long backrest. One that doesn't lean back so it supports you instead of giving in when you need it the most.

get your nutrition under control and get comfy with the said excercises and push ups/pull ups. when you feel no pain during day time then is the time to consider doing weights.

Not a chance to do that i am afraid, must be every night at 9pm on my assignated bed(liter? thats how its called)

Oh and none of these "exercises" matter one shit. They feel like helpful because you're not in the sitting in the shitty posture at the time but then you'll just return to the shitty posture after the exercise and your back will start hurting again.

Flag
No
Because I stretch in the morning and throughout the day

Yeah, o guess nutrition can be upgraded, we are given food to boost our energy more than anything, but it stopped being a stress problem and more of a pain problem to us

Try DDP yoga, OP

What

Fucken weeb

if you have to use some bed put some long wooden planks over it, or maybe some parts of old furniture underneth it, so it would be like solid

its IMPORTANT to have 100% solid surface

i sleep like this temporary in the summer house

funny the bed there is rather hard but my back breaks anyway, it doesn't breaks with few planks that i put over it

It's a power yoga program made by a pro-wrestler. It sounds absurd but you can pirate it, so what is there to loose?

It's fucking god-tier for getting rid of back and neck pain. I used it to get rid of back, neck and knee pain after I worked a shitty warehouse job.

You can also use to to lose weight. I kept at it after my pains went away and I went from 260 lbs to 175 lbs

I recently got a softer bed and it helped my back...

sorry to sound like an asshole, but aren't back problems an old person thing?

>power yoga
these two words do not belong in the same sentence

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

I must be on my feet, thats the problem
>Power yoga program by a professional wrestler
And this is from Canada?

with the pc generation it really became a young person problem and with the smartphone generation it has already become a pre-school problem.

shit's bad user, shit's real bad.

dunno, i tried various beds with the same effect: back breaks like of this guy: except worse

i will never sleep on a non-solid bed

It is. It can still happen cuz of excesive wear, thats why i am worried and ask if my fellow Sup Forums are having this problem, also, im curius why

Nah, the guy is from the USA

It sounds gay, but it works desu

How are you on your feet? If I stand all day but at a slight angle (arms resting on something), I'll get a back ache that doesn't want to go away. I need good posture even when standing.

damn, sorry you are all struggling with it. adults around me have been nagging me all my life to sit up straight, so I force myself to straighten up all the time. I'll probably get problems eventually though

my objection was more of a philosophical nature not assfuckophobic, but ok, i'll admit to not have tried it so you might be right

Guard, something we are told to do, part of military service, my shift is 8 hours and i am carrying a large-ish ammount of gear as well as my rifle

The gear's probably the cause then. Can't do shit in that case then. Maybe get a damn exoskeleton or something.

If you are ALWAYS straight, and have a good complex, eat well and such, you will probably not have this problem. Also avoid excesive periods of time standing, and dont force your back to push more that you can handle.
But fuck it, i want to live my life

I do but only when i'm in the PC, i don't know why

Its well balanced across my body, as well as a backpack in which i carry my shit. Its just that i placed it all on a scale not long ago and its 15 kg

Bad sitting posture. Too close to screen probably

>adults around me have been nagging me all my life to sit up straight,
same here. not me personally because i have a family (parents/grandparents) of athletes and sports physicians so i sort of learned early to sit like i have a steel rod up my ass, but the younger the generations get the shittier their posture and over-all physical statute gets. it's visible by how they carry themselves around and audible from physicians about younger and younger people coming in with back/neck pains. it's absurd imho

practice good posture in general and start exercising your back and stretching your pecs and shoulder girdle. lighter, high rep work helps well especially for that

will remember, thanks.
>avoid standing
wouldn't this be better than sitting though? in the US, they are telling a lot of office workers to stop sitting and get up and stand. in some really hip areas of the country, we have people switching to standing-only desks

>steel rod up my ass
hahahahahahaha
didn't know shit was that fucked up. Most people don't talk about it here.

>Germany
>Yes I had it
>Because I work on a computer
work out, lift, get a strong back, this worked for me

>Bad sitting posture.
no such thing

its rather fucked up 18th century workplace design

>avoid standing
>wouldn't this be better than sitting though?
well.. here's the fundamental issue. neither of them is good for our body since we are designed by evolution to move around quite a bit to get to food and such. staying dormant in a "position" is really not our thing physiologically

Is this actually Hitler? Please tell me it is fake. Or I'd be jealous.

Ofc its hitler user, all aryan women want to get drilled by that 88mm Cannon, he was the ultimate pu$$y $layer

>backpain
>paracetamol
i mean i heard that nhs is a joke but cant they refer you to a proper doctor or at least a chiropractor? what do you mean it is impossible to get one? where do your wealthy people get treated then? do they buy private insurance? anyway, hang in there

Avoid standing for Big, long periods of time is what i am trying to say

standing desk is a special thing of america where most people only carry their asses from bed to car to chair to couch and back to bed

if you already walk a fair bit everyday you don't need it

I am standing properly, i am sure of that, pec streching is something ive got dominated, but is of no use sadly

I honestly see no point in stretching in the morning. I believe it on;y makes sense to stretch immediately after working out while your muscles/ligaments are warm.

t. i read some books on yoga/stretching/conditioning etc

it also depends on what's causing your back pain exactly. if your abs are shortened and your erectors lengthened and weakened by hunching over the PC all the time, then it can help along with some ab stretching maybe

but if something else like a pelvic tilt is going on too, then you'd probably benefit from doing other stuff too

and of course that's not getting into non-muscular causes

good luck with your service. we all got a bit beaten up in various ways due to all the unnatural shit we had to do (wearing awful boots all day, standing up with all that shit forever etc.)

>we have people switching to standing-only desks
kek, can confirm
we have a dedicated cubicle in our office
you can reserve it for the day if you feel like standing all day. no idea why

Standing desks are a good "change from pace", but not that fun in the long run. For example, your feet will start hurting if not super cushioned.

This is why most office standing desks have an option of changing height. It feels good to stand up and stretch your back while you work, but one would mostly prefer sitting.

i have a standing desk next to my regular desk to do weekly "stand-ups" (yes, we fell for the agile development meme) with developers. it's very convenient tbf.

you can buy one of these standing mats for people who are staying all day like cooks etc

it seems help them a lot, but i don't know personally

thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-standing-desk-mat/

it is a myth that bad posture can ruin your spine. you could have back pain due to inborn scoliosis which has nothing to do with your posture.

>back pain
Sometimes, especially when I exercise too much. Also I had more serious problem twice (I literally couldn't move for 1-2 weeks then). Generally speaking it's very common due to scoliosis.

Take a hot shower, ibuprofen, and lie on your back for at least half an hour on the floor. Also, you need to do this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KNvJyfrSqW4

>>Your cunt
Flag
>>Do you have back pain
Yes
>>Why
Because I'm fat

And this as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=wgPf9IJiW5s

>one exception to a rule
>the rule is a myth

user, you better be shitposting or else

It doesn't appear after a few hours, even days. It builds up over years.

i don't have a desk so i setup my computer on the rag i don't have a bed either and i've been like this for 5 months.since then i got back pain (which upper middle location) and its fucking unbearable.

any exercies or something ? PLEASE

that woman looks like what shes doing, but i thought these videos where for the lower pain.do you have one for the upper part ?

go walking every day

thats how pic related deals with it, helps quite a lot apparently

man im waiting for you seriously i want to go sleep my pain becomes more in late night

>Russian 'living' '''standards'''

stop using the computer on the "rag" whatever that is

get a cheap table and chair from ikea; chair needs long backrest

>strengthening back is bad for the back
okay

if your back is a literal straw you don't put a camel on it

im not fond of it dude after my parents divorced we got really poor.we don't even have hot water anymore i go to my relatives house to take shower every weekend.also im sleeping now i will save this threahd's link and hopefuly it won't be deleted when i woke up

an ikea table costs 16 euros here

if you cant afford that how can you even have a computer and electricity

my back is fine, it's my knees and legs that ache.
Maybe it's a lanklet problem

One is for lower back and the second is for the upper part bro. And they absolutely work wonders

Heavy weights are your problem, or maybe walking/running long distances

Please let me join you.

if what he is saying is true, that's pretty horrible so give him a break. i wouldn't judge anyone in this situation.