What is Sup Forums going to do once this orange motherfucker gets impeached?

What is Sup Forums going to do once this orange motherfucker gets impeached?

You go back 2 leddit.

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

ask the Russians to help

Shock the gays.

Quit whining, you nigger. He isn't going to get impeached. He needs a majority of his party to switch parties on him, and there have been the most Republicans in the White House ever (or in a VERY long time). Also, there needs to be a unanimous vote on a law he's broken or done against the Constitution. Then that has to go to the floor which would Take a lot of processing. So sit tight, nigger.

read something other than his twitter the republicans a moving in ready they are going to let the democrats start it but he is already gone

>the republicans
>going to let the democrats start

maybe the day we learn to teleport

rupalaglaskamnie

Is he drinking piss?

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

Fun fact: "Donald Trump" is actually Russian for "Useful Idiot"

I'm glad to see that Sup Forums found a new form of cancer. How many times are you going to post that?

probably kill myself

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

one way to find out

I remember waiting for George W. Bush to be impeached. Then you assholes re-elected him.

rupalaglaskamnie

Like the facebook chain-letters that you libtards take as fact? Name one thing Trump has done that warrants an impeachment.

I don't have any mental illness so I don't get the inside joke. I would like to understand it tho.

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

rupalaglaskamnie

Can this guy shut the fuck up

Where this is all really going. Mattis is setting up a grand slam to get all the traitors out. Trump included.

rupalaglaskamnie

im literally not talking

rupalaglaskamnie

He'll be forced to resign by republicans privately like Nixon

rupalaglaskamnie