Wtf is wrong with my tonsils? Doctor /b help me unsick

Wtf is wrong with my tonsils? Doctor /b help me unsick.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=tonsil stones&rlz=1C1ASUM_enUS701US701&espv=2&biw=1025&bih=917&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD44SwuJTSAhUHCsAKHY16AzcQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=tonsillitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have penis damage. be careful op its kanker

Aids.

Fuck

Tonsil stones. Not abnormal, its very common. Google can help more than I can.

Have them removed

Tonsil stones. Your breath must stink like rotten roadkill..... get rid of those bastards and become a decent human being again.

looks more like tonsillitis
google.co.uk/search?q=tonsil stones&rlz=1C1ASUM_enUS701US701&espv=2&biw=1025&bih=917&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD44SwuJTSAhUHCsAKHY16AzcQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=tonsillitis

>>Having to constantly check every day, and to push them out without gagging.
Complain to the Doctor, say they're constantly causing pain and making eating hard.

You got herpes of the mouth, probably from something already super infected too by the looks of it.

Try avoiding putting your mouth around scabby genitals OP

Could be glandular fever or tonsilitis if the white stuff is soft and gooey, if its more solid and feels like fetta cheese than its probably just tonsil stones

I appreciate your insight, but its not tonsil stones. Thats what I thought at first. Ive been sick these past 3 weeks with all kinds of shit and I got that food-in-throat feeling a tonsil stone gives you so I checked my tonsils. There was one mildly large spot on one tonsil and I tried very hard to agitate it out of position but I couldn't get it. Next day I went to try again and to my disgust I found that both tonsils had tons of spots on them. So, I went to the doctor and they tested me for strep and mono, both of which were negative but the strep test is only 80% accurate so we need to wait for it to culture at this point. Swallowing feels sooooo weird

just squeeze em out and post pictures.

Yeah bad tonsil stones. I get them because I have a dry dehydrated mouth. Often from drinking booze and smoking weed and not just drinking water ever. I use a thing that sprays water at a high speed you use it to floss without dental floss. I turn down the power otherwise it will cause your skin on the tonsils to bleed.
Also if youre still skeptical do you have horrible breath? Dig out one of them white things with something and just smell it...

You need to go to the doctor. Its some sort of infection then and if it does get worse...who knows what could happen? You have to pay for your tonsils to get removed?

Thanks! I already did go to the doctor and unfortunately we were unable to determine the cause of my nasty ass tonsils. We're waiting on that nasty shit to culture so we can verify what it is exactly.

maybe an aphte or you are going to die

Thanks for your input. I had the same initial thought, I've had minor tonsil stones in the past so I do know what they feel like and how they pop out. See

would think strep throat/cottage cheese but go to a fucking doctor

if you have a fever, sore throat, obvious white pockets, hurts to swallow. then most likely strep. swish some apple cider vinegar with salt water (warm) for a couple days and it should go away. dont take antibiotics; they dont allow your body to fight it and gain immunity.

All of that but no fever.