What is the most quick, easy way to kill myself?

What is the most quick, easy way to kill myself?

I am going to do it, so just don't write sentimental bullshit advice and just tell me.

You have so much to live for

I love you

Why do you want to be an hero?

gun, make sure to point it at your temple so you go through both right and left brains. Instantly killing you. If you want to be nice, put a bag over your head so whomever has to clean up does it with ease.

PS tell me, if you survive, if God is real and if so, why he has abandoned us to the point of suicide. Thanks in advance.

No you dont, youre just trying to make him feel better in a desperate attempt to ''save'' his life. Face it, the only reason why you said that is to feel better about yourself. There's absolutely no confirmation that OP is actually suicidal too, and even if he does kill himself, it does 100% not change a single thing in your life.

Because everything I do turns to shit, my whole existence is shit, I'm nothing than shit.
Getting a gun is an issue. My grandfather had one, but I'm not sure how getting ro my grandmas house and taking the gun then shooting myself would do good without depressing my grandma when she finds out

didnt punpun teach you anything, dont kill yourself faggot.

i think best way is to hang yourself on a tree in the forest at late night
listen to some soothing music to avoid panic
leave a note with coordinates in your room so you wont be missing for months

what do you think?

I'm thinking of just filling my backpack with rocks, tied with more rope and just throwing myself in the river. I was toying with that idea for months now.

Besides a gun I can think of three options

1. OD on drugs, It'll be really fun for your last few minutes on earth

2. Jump off a building/bridge. It will hurt like a motherfucker but if you land right it will kill you. However, with this method you have a chance at surviving and being arrested/fucked up for the rest of your life.

3. Hanging. People who hang themselves actually do it the wrong way. They are actually suffocating due to lack of oxygen via the rope. You actually want a place steep enough to break your neck. That is how did executions way back when.

Your choice

Hanging scares me. How long does the choking last?

see
>3. Hanging. People who hang themselves actually do it the wrong way. They are actually suffocating due to lack of oxygen via the rope. You actually want a place steep enough to break your neck. That is how did executions way back when.

yeah, and if you dont OP then go to shrink
good pill will make it bettah

>a place steep enough to break your neck

>fail
>hurts like a bitch
>survive
>be paralyzed

if youre gonna do you will endure that 1 minute of suffocating

Best way is to tie your neck to a tree branch, climb the tree and jump off a higher branch, your neck should break

>I am going to do it

No you're not. You're prevaricating by asking stupid questions instead. All you want is attention.

KYS. Oh wait, you never will.

this

Break one of the Ten Commandments. God will smite you instantly.

no
breaking your neck doesnt necessarily kill you
many extreme sports athletes survived a broken neck

I like this, i like this a lot

>Just don't write sentimental bullshit
Wasn't trying to be nice or save his life, couldn't care less cuz prob b8 also OP is a faggot.

what cervical did they break?
depending on the lower ones they will survive
however due to the rope being closer to the base of the skull, it increases death by 95%

I was waiting for a post like this. It's just a matter of time (2-3 weeks, until I subtly say goodbye to people I care about.) I won't post anything the day I do it because I don't need confirmation from you. Douchebags like you just make me think of doing it more. I'm just thinking of the right way. Btw fuck yourself.

Plastic bag + helium tank + sleeping = rip?

Two bottles of sleeping pills go with vanilla coated for one last tasty treat

Swallow a live possum and let it eat you from the inside

Breathe helium until you suffocate. Helium makes it feel like you're breathing normal air, you won't feel a thing.
Buy a flask and research how to apply it properly.

>acquire and wear MAGA hat
>wander into groid territory
>wait for inevitable chimpout

congrats u are now deaded

give me a sec
let me just pull a helium tank out of my ass

How long would it take to bleed out after cutting your wrists ?

Can buy at the fucking store to fill up party balloons you fucking cuck.

You can buy that, it's cheap enough

pills have a reprted success rate of 2-6% and damge your organs

it would be long, put your wrist in water for better results

these are mixed with oxygen since word got out that they are used for exit bags

Oh well fuck me and call me daddy.
Assholes making people stay alive and shit.

>because it takes weeks of preparation to kill yourself

Attention whore confirmed.

I have a shirt with pun pun on it
would also like to know some good ways
I was thinking about smoking some weed then jumping off some bridge or something

didn't knew that

Be beta as fuck, fall madly in love with a girl, give her everything then wait for her to leave you for Chad.

There you go, dead.

Helium exit bag

This guy knows the real shit. All these people tryin to give a shit just so they can feel good about themselves. Tsk tsk

killing yourself is really easy idk why autists need so much help

A) gunshot
B) dont just an hero, save up some money, buy guns and go for the high score

This was literally a meme to begin with.

There have been less than 100 "exit bag" suicides in the U.S ever

Just jump out of a plane head first, land in the middle of new york where there are 100s of people around

Time to try harder then, OP do "exit bag" so we can make this shit real!

But use bleach and ammonia cuz fuck it why not.

Fucking idiot, how many sports athletes have tied their neck to a tree branch and jumped over 15ft? Kys

Do it faggot

You won't find the answer here friendo. All the suggestions here are just memes and even legitimate answers are risky. Suicide will be painful unless you take a bunch of drugs first. I posted this same thread a couple times last week n mistakingly ordered a helium tank after finding out there isn't enough helium to actually kill me. For best results hang or shoot yourself n do a bunch of drugs first. Or OD on lethal substances, OD can be fun for a while n you won't feel pain but you die without your sanity

go get a syringe from any pharmacy and inject 3cc of air into your body....IT'll hurt like hell but its free and easy.

Depending on the drug, an OD can hurt like a bitch so do your research.

I heard heroin is the way to go.

I've always wondered if using carbon monoxide would be a good way to suicide. From time to time, you hear on the news that people died from that because of old heaters, bad ventilation and unsafe chimneys. It also notes that dying of carbon monoxide is quite dangerous because its smelless and tasteless

This tbh

Buy toy gun. Walk into street waving toy gun. Po po on scene. Point said gun at po po. Blaze of glory. We get to watch it on live leak.

Most that are lethal will hurt or make you incredibly sick first. Idk everything about drugs but I've done enough to know the ones that are bad

helium
breathe it while on a bed
really painless and quick

ODing on heroin is probably a safe bet.

Sup Forums has 2 many moral fucking fags now.. they need 2 goo back 2 reddit. .

Monoxide is a good way of doing it.
A low concentration of it makes you sleepy, and that is all you feel, just getting a bit dreamy, give in to that and when the concentration reaches above 10percent you'll die.

Plus, you don't really feel like you're dying, it's just that your blood can't pick up any oxygen anymore once it's bound to the monoxide.

OP, try this, but livestream it fggt

Put 2 in your ass and learn to fucking write, you inbred.

Old age.

We all have problems that doesn't mean we have to kill ourselves you fucking faggot

Where to buy it. It may be "super suicide painless faggot way to end life" but still doesn't matter if i cant buy it.

Get a tube and a car, put tube in exhaust and through the window in the car with you. Run the car and keep it running, all windows up except the one with the tube.

Youll say goodbye in no time.

By the way, might wanna inspect donations and stuff, loads of need for organs, you might do some good after your death.

... I fucking love punpun

Shoot urself in thé head; or jump in front of high speed train......

Just think what that one peasant in 768 could have accomplished if he had not committed suicide.

Shit if we all lived of our accomplishments 99% of the word would be ded

Inhale Nitrogen gas

Kek

just jump. and dont forget to do a flip fgt