Question Sup Forums, anyone else with my problem?

Question Sup Forums, anyone else with my problem?

Cant cum while wearing a condom. It doesnt really matter when you have a gf and she knows about it, but if its the first time with a girl its a problem.
On the good side you can fuck as much as you want, there are no time limits.
BUT
On the other side, they start to say things like
>Dont you like me enough? Are you thinking of another girl? Didnt you like it? Whats the problem?

So at the end this becomes a bigger problem, to the point I know what will happen and I cant even get harder just by thinking of that. I'll end up spending too many condoms and looking like a prick. In addition to that, occasional meds/alcohol make things worse.

I dont have a problem to fuck without condoms, harder all the time but thats not a solution for one night stands.

Any other anons in my situation? Tips? Anything?

stop thinking about it you retard, that's all it is.
if they complain tell em its the condom and rip it off

Had the same problem. So I bought a flashlight and practiced to cum while wearing a condom. I got used to it and now it works fine, not the same as without but okay

girls only think like that if they are fucked in the head and have daddy issues

last time i wore a condom was 4 girlfriends ago. condoms suck, just make sure the girl you're fucking is on the pill or std free. bareback4lyfe

Its almost inevitable, I always like to show them I have no erection problems before wearing the rubber just in case.

Thats actually a great idea, after all its all on the mind. I always end up thinking I wont be able to keep my dick hard and after 5 minutes pumping, the rubber is unusable.

I recently broke up with my gf after so many years together, we didnt use a condom so it was really nice and smooth all the time.
Going back to them feels terrible.

Im going to try XL condoms, they said they are better as the average ones are slipping up all the damn time, and Im more afraid to the condom than to the actual fucking.

Fuck condoms. Destroy sex for me.

setting yourself for defeat man don't fucking do that

>Had the same problem
>Switched to Trojan Magnum condoms
>Dick is no longer suffocate, no more problem

i was thinking about that recently actually.

Got these fucking cuban condoms from cuba. Made by chinese.

I can't get them on my dick

so the mags are actually good huh

I wouldn't take it off, that gets you done for rape these days.

Absolutely. They are all I ever use now.

>convincing yourself that condom size actually makes a difference
>not just raw-dogging it like a real goddamn man, regardless of consequences
Pic not related, Flannery tits. Fuck you, that's why.

I only go raw if I'm in a relationship and she's been checked by my doctor. Enjoy your VD.

Don't Jack off so much

There you go. Sex should only be worth it if those requirements are met.

I mean, fuck waiting till marriage, but if you wouldn't be willing to at least endure a burning sensation or raise a kid, you shouldn't be sticking your dick in it.

9 times out of 10, masturbation will get the job done, with none of the risks. Even condoms aren't 100% folks.
Zone-tits

>9 times out of 10
Seriously? 10% of the time you can't get yourself off?

I'd rather have it your way. I'm embarrassingly fast and I pretty much turn down 80% of my opportunities to get laid because of it.

Anyone had any success beating PE?

I've had the same problem. Solution for me was to find a condom which fits properly and to put a tiny bit of lube inside the condom before putting it on. You're not cumming because of lack of sensation. The lube will give wetness and stimulation back.

Was able to talk my way into no condoms each time but once. Girls hate condoms too. Just start without one and without even mentioning it.

If she asks, tell her you want to feel her for real first (just for a minute) and you'll put it on later, even keep it in hand. As you do it, tell her how amazing she feels, they love that shit. Escalate the passion and "forget" the condom. If she asks again, tell her "aw I know but you feel AH-MAZ-ING and that you'll pull out". Be sure to kiss her neck and nibble around her ear.

From this point you have to balance it. Because if she says condom again, it'll be more serious and u can't fuck with that... don't let it get awkward. It's a balancing act between being playful, animalistic, but respectful. The majority of girls I've had pulled me inside at this point.

PS - the one girl that made me wear one... so I went soft after. She asked what happened. I scathingly blamed myself for being used to no condoms "because I only had sex in relationships". That built my case for being "clean/unslutty" and also triggered her to blame herself for insistng on the condom. "No, femanon, you were right to insist but you did feel so dang good skin to skin... I promise I'll pull out way before"... by the time I finished saying that I was already rubbing on the clit, getting hard. She complied, in pulled out in time for her to see... she never asked for a rubber again.

Practice different positions. Certain make you cum quick, certain wont. Same for your girl (different girls get off fun different positions). Once you find a position you can last that also pleases her, you'll be in business.

More that once isn't enough to be satisfied. I have ended up with a sore dick because I couldn't stop.