If you can't roll, don't smoke.

Very slightly loose/10

Appetizing

check this faggot...

Same shitty post again. 0 you are the worst

get cancer

>Raw papers

GTFO

Hate when the paper goes over the roach, tar and black shit gathers on the end and sticks to your lip, only way to get rid of it is burning it but then it tastes like shit! Apart for that, it's a decent roll, oh and the twizzly end bit is out dated brah, fold that shit down or just burn it off

My roll was better but I didn't picture it is gone now, forgive my English I'm French.

>burnt it
You're doing it wrong. Pic related its not fucking rocket science

Wtf guys, using bong is superior than joints.

Eh, it's a better high but I just prefer the taste. Papers, that is.

Joints are more social

Too much paper; no backflip roll; twisted top could lead to spliff not burning equally.

6/10

Cowboy/10
>learn to cone, faggit.

Anytime I use scissors it forces the roach in even further, so no your doing it wrong!

Just cut the paper. Not a piece of the roach

This

I like smoking bong because im so cool and bought a sick piece. but the feeling you get when youre smoking a joint is better

I always preferred joints cos bongs felt like a strong instant hit and then would fade fast, whereas joints where creepers and you could last longer. Also nearly everyone i knew who used water bongs had a deep cough. People say they are healthier but i disagree because your breathing in water into your lungs. I heard that using alcohol rather than water is healthier. Anyway ye its looks like an ok roll. The papers are the type with salt peter in them that means it will burn faster. Paired with a loose roll you might find it burns away quick and hot. I preferred plain papers it meant relighting it a few times but that was ok, hot temperatures destroy more thc so the milder you can make the toke, the better imo

learn to get quads faggot

OP here, I am too baked for this.

learn how to get dubs first faggot

You're breathing water into your lungs at this very moment.

2nd. Had a fucking nice ice glass bong piece. Used to ripp 1g hash hits from it. stopped once i figured why i was suddenly coughing up more mucus and black shit than ever before.

3/10
Pretty fucking shoddy.

Is that a filter? OP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?