Zup Sup Forums

Zup Sup Forums

Does anyone have any real pictures of a cawk with a low and loose circumcision? The attached illustration looks awful. I want to know what it would like for real.

>circumcision
>normal
Pick one.

im fairly certain i have that but im not about to post a pic of my dick.

the pic also does not do it justice, it looks more like the normal one in the pic but it has the skin slidability of an uncircumcised dick. if that makes sense.

lol anteater dick having savage

Post dick pic nao

I have one but not posting pic

>lol anteater dick having savage

Faggots. Do it for science, Sup Forums

BUMP

Post cawks

you not mad that jews cut part of your fucking cock?
fucking american faggots

/thread

canadian actually. and because it is the high and loose type i still have tonnes of feeling, i have my frenelum and i have the ability to slide the shaft skin like normal.

all that and it looks nice and clean and i did not even know dick cheese was a thing till i saw it on this site.

The only "savage" thing about that user was his post. Looks like you just got DESTROYED.

Pics?

I had it done for pinhole phimosis years back when there when there wasn't as much info about stretching out there and i regret it every day of my life.

I have a natural penis and it looks the like you'd expect a mutilated dick to look like when erect. Honestly, i never knew what dick cheese was until i looked online too, there have been periods where i have not showered for over a week during tough times and i still never got that shit. like you'd have to not shower for MONTHS to get that shit i assume.

dick cheese is not a thing and i never heard of it under normal people, with normal cocks.
maybe you cut your ears off because they produce eatwax you fucking cunt bastard? fucking retard.

you got jewed, dumbass

have fun running around with jew/muslim cocks. you fucking dildos

this is NOT my dick and my dick head does NOT look awefull like this but this is what the foreskin more or less looks like

>i did not even know dick cheese was a thing till i saw it on this site.
Dick cheese is a thing like snatch cheese, it belongs to the unhygenic and unhealthy.

>projecting this hard

Reduced chance of infection, still sensitive, preferred clean look to straight women
Your scorn for your parents is showing there bud.

It's called smegma not dick cheese.

only to britbongs faggot

He's right though, it's literally called smegma

Dick cheese is a meme, i didn't shower for 2 weeks once and sure it smelled alot, but there was not even milk, let alone cheese.

>Reduced chance of infection
Eh?

You realize we can choose to lop half our cocks off right, also then whats the fucking difference when you're erect? the foreskin only covers the glans when flacid, when erect you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

But i guess when you have erectile dysfunction and can't pull a stiffy for a hot chick all you got to show is your flaccid sausage you'd want your flaccid state to look most appeasing.

Okay, I'm not circumcised but that is funny as shit. I literally lol. But seriously, if you think uncircumcised genitalia is wrong, there's something very Muslim about you.

Inb4 'enjoy your dick cheese' (also funny) - protip: it's called hygiene. Even a bum who showers weekly wouldn't have 'dick cheese'... Lol, dick cheese. Good times...

i think its funny people care. i mean i'm against circumcision due to it basically being genital mutilation, something people are greatly against for women. Or let me re-phrase that:
I'm against un-consented bodily mutilation or any form unless it is vital to the immediate survival of said person.

You have medical issues with your dick being stuck into your foreskin because you got the bad end of the genetic stick? Sure, lop your dick off. Want a tatto? SURE. Want to force everyone to get a tatto? Not cool. Cut their penis? Fuck that.

In the end when it comes to business, when you're hard and about to penetrate or whatever you're going to use your penis for, they generally look the same unless the doc fucked up, in which case i'd say the natural would look better, but with a competent doctor, you would not know the length of said penis foreskin.

No exaggeration whatsoever here, literally EVERY girl I've fucked said my dick feels amazing. I believe them. A few even said it was the best they'd ever had. I'm a painfully average 6.5"

It must feel like having one of those water snake toys (remember those?) Being used on you like a dildo. Sex is always very slippery and fun. My friend's girlfriend begged me to show it to her because she'd never seen one. When I pulled it out, she squealed, grabbed it and played with it, then asked her boyfriend if she could put it in her mouth. Being uncircumcised has been nothing but pure joy. I can't imagine it the other way.

> I can't imagine it the other way.
And the key is, you could if you chose to

Could only find a flaccid pic.

That's true. I'm not into mutilation. If my gf had big labia, I wouldn't change her. Natural is good. Hygiene is god. Shave it, keep it clean. It's a no brainer.

So it's like wearing a permanent condom. Cool

If the condom rolled on from the base of your cock

Doesn't even make sense. Cutfag detected. Sorry about your penis :(

Looks like Zordon

I'm uncircumcised too the point i was trying to make was who actually gives a fuck? It matters little to none when fully erect looks wise and hygiene wise its still the same, clean it and its clean don't and u got a smelly fish dick with cheese. And protection? USE A CONDOM! If you fuck a chick with aids you still fucked up either way.

Almost insignificant change into rate of getting the hiv virus.

well my dick smells like shit even after a good scrub, it's just the normal bacteria under the hood that smells bad but it still smells bad

Wut??

triggered fucking faggot go shove that cock up your fucking ass fucking prick.

never had an issue, i shower every other day and make sure it is well cleaned.

so do i friendo

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This

>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
now what?

Do you not know the definition of normal? Because I'm sure it means what most people have, i.e. not mutilated

No, it's like having a layer of skin around your head. Makes sense if you think about it