Sad user here. Got cheated on and dumped. Talk to me? I'll be posting nudes

Sad user here. Got cheated on and dumped. Talk to me? I'll be posting nudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf is on your leg?

story + nudes?

Bumping with my pics to get attention like a lil bitch

post that bhole tubby

why did he cheat?

As in what was his excuse

Post ass and pussy from behind proving you're real.

you look like a lil piggy.
say moo lil piggy, say moo.

Dated a wanna be white boy thug, had a past of fucking girls over. Decided "hey, maybe he's different" like the dumb twat I am, and he cheated on me three times. I'm stoned AF right now so I really don't give a shit but it fucking hurts being lied to, dude

next seasons video?

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0

"I'm a piece of shit" with a smirk on his face was his excuse.

been there, my girl had 3 bfs while I thought we were dating exclusively when she went away for school. she was a quiet prude and I also found out she turned into a campus party slut. lets see her nudes!

so married and no explanation for what's under them tights, like a cut or some shit?

how long were you together

spread pussy?

his loss, you look amazing. post moar please.

get out ugly ass trap

Its gonna hurt to get over, but remember that sadness will go away and you will move on, stronger than before. From your pics, it looks like you wiuldnt have a problem attracting anyone!!

How will doing this make you feel better?

I'll give you like two bucks if you let me watch you shit

Jessie?
Also can I see your nipples?

Because I'm a desperate slut who couldn't get fucked by her rebound tonight and I'm high and horny and I like being called names.

is that an engagement ring?

>dating a wigger
you kinda brought this on yourself

Nah, my best friend gave it to me for Valentine's day. She's a sweetheart. I wear it on my left hand because I'm right handed and I always fuck it up.

ew get out fat bitch, nobody wants your nudes

>Pigs don't moo.

You fail S&M 101!

And he confessed so you'd break up and he'd continue fucking new bitch?

Or did you find out another way

That's just ass, show me that ham wallet.

figured

No shit dude. Tbh I was in it cuz the dick was bomb, but I did care about him and I wanted to see him succeed. Not many girls do that anymore and it's bullshit. Every man deserves a woman to support and love him no matter what.

I'd smash it. Where you live piggy?

Digits confirm feels.

where are you at we can fuck

Should have seen that coming.

Have some self respect, date white guys with self respect!

No wonder he cheated, you have your own area code

Slam piggy confirmed

Make no wonder he fucked someone else

roll

I don't know man I think i would rather hit this

He went out of the house for three days. Three. Next thing I know is I'm getting a text from a bitch I never talk to saying my man was rubbing up on another bitch and that she had proof. I went to the place he was staying and confronted him with the picture. He just stood there, towering over me, with a dead look in his eyes. It wasn't the man I knew and loved. Everyone of his friends had thought he changed. He was so much kinder and to see him with no emotion in his eyes for the girl he called baby and princess? It fucking hurt. He dumped me. I was the one crying asking for him back. I love self destruction.

I'd hit it

Silly cum dump. Let's fool around on kik and get you treated like a right whore. I'd love some fresh meat to use

open mouth tongue out, make a cumbeg pose please

Also

Bitch no one cares bout your fucking life story.
Sharpie in pooper or go back to whatever dairy farm you come from.

Brandy?
not really, some people do deserve to die alone

I love self destruction.
but why?

Trust me I know now. Not many guys like that where I live. Town is full of bloods and drugs and wanna be trap niggas.

spread those chubby lips. that will make you feel better.

Nah, I doubt I'm someone you know. I'm a sad 18 year old whore with a weight problem and a pathetic life.

He definitely deserves to die alone. The bitch didn't even have an ass kek

Because I'm addicted to fucking assholes who cant treat me right and I end up feeling worthless after shit goes down

I'll bite. So you are telling me that your previous bf were somewhat like this douche but you though "he might be different" . I am not going to sugar coat this. If it walks like an asshole eats like an asshole talks like an asshole. Guess what its a fkn asshole. Get it through your stupid head. Albert Einstein once said "If you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results you must be crazy". How many times must you get hurt to wake up? You need to look deep within yourself and find out what it is you really want and maybe then you can change your preference in men. Then you might be more productive in seeking a viable partner. Him dumping you is a god send. Getting upset and then you come running is a typical beta response. In this life you are the only one in control of your immediate state. Not god not allah not even fkin brian from family guy. You! Wallow as much as you want in your own misery but that won't change anything. Blame him as much as you want but you were also party to it. Recognize the faults you made don't make them again. If you make a mistake twice its not a mistake its a fkn choice. GTFO of this thread and learn to appreciate yourself more. I can tell you alot about someone just by looking at their family or their partner.

Speak pussy in bath

I'll send you my dick

JESSIE SLAUGHTER???

Kik! Simplicity303

I'll be waiting.

And you other fags can come too.

Kik me. Omgleviqtxd
We can talk about how miserable our lives are

Wow you're hot as fuck OP. His loss tbh

you should go for bikers, most of them would probably not cheat on their girl (well, except with their bikes, kek)

Send not speak

lets see those stockinged soles, little slut.

Pls don't cut anymore user

Thanks for nudes so far, I'd root you if you were in within driving distance.

No lol fuck u mean
Making one now. I'll message you. I'm sick of damn captchas

kek

Fat bitch. I bet you like sucking dicks as much as you love eating. You like being shamed? Give me your snapchat you stupid slut. I can shame you whenever you like

Fucking idiot, nothing is as unattractive as cutting. All you're doing is ruining yourself without getting anything out of it. Fuck, it makes me want to punch you.

Now show us more of the good stuff.

This thread is fucking hot and OP is making my boner happy. Anyone who disagrees can fuck off.

Put that collar on, bitch. Take pics with it on

thunderbolt and lighting very very frightening mammamiiiiaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

>implying cutting isn't hot

Damn you are sexy, kik me liljessigirll

you need to stop that cutting shit, makes me kind of sad

We're that pussy at?

>implying you don't have shit taste
She isn't even hot, but cutting is one of the worst things you can do. Right up there with scat, and necrophilia.

Sorry you had a rough time, OP, but you are hot as balls and should slut around to make yourself feel better in the short term bc you are a sexy-ass chub cutie and I would personally wreck you with my cock if you were nearby. Surely there's others like me around.

You are so hot, plz shit in my mouth

Write Rohit's fat slut on your tits

Date me, I'd treat you right AND put out. I'll call you all the names you want, bitch

Actually, I'd rather fap to a corpse that isn't mutilated than someone who's cutting.

You're inbox = Spammed.

Post ham sandwich.

ITT: faggots pretend they have standards.

No, but seriously, where is it?

Do you have a snapchat?

Do you have any toys?

nice, now part the scarred hams and let us see the dick hangar

Spread those lips and rub that clit.

Sup Forums will make you cum

kik me qwert120005

You're totally fuckable.

If I was a girl I would fuck you hard while you ate me out.

Stuff your mouth with your panties likee the good little whore you are

You got dumped because you are fat. Go to the gym instead of whoring yourself out on here.

Ahhhhh bitch why are you cutting yourself wth.
You do know that pain will last about 2 minutes and you won't forget whatever you were trying to forget,but that cut will last for a month reminding why did you cut yourself in the first place.

You sunshine are fat who is suffering from some kind of problem thinking because you are fat or something.

And tbh you are fuckable 6.5/10 but those scars piss me off.

damn, love them thick legs and fat ass
moar

show the cumcavern

Bitch, you better reply to me after I make room for the kik app

Is this where I finally download kik?

would SMASH
Love you
continue

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done..

Who's gonna post pictures from her Kik?;)