What does Sup Forums think of my new Tag Heuer watch?

What does Sup Forums think of my new Tag Heuer watch?
jelly?

do you oper your beer with it or what?

stop using the watch to hammer nails

"New?" looks like you dug up your dad's grave to find it.

Faggot

And it was in his dead dad's ass.

I think it doesn't have a timestamp. Also watches don't impress me. Also I own a Rolex (gift).

Nope

Quite like the no date sub. At work so just wearing a cheap tag atm, it would kill me to beat up a decent watch. Nice looking shirt.

I just use my phone. So no.

Beat this fagets.

lol. watches are for faggots.

In the middle of the Atlantic

tbh, rolex is the expensive watch people buy when they don't know anything about expensive watches.

While having sex with faggot fish.

>tbh, rolex is the expensive watch people buy when they don't know anything about expensive watches.

While that's true to an extent because of their enormous brand recognition, they genuinely make really, really fucking good watches with in-house everything that are the ultimate daily wear piece.

Most people go
>Know nothing about watches, but think Rolex must be the best
>Realize all the other brands exist and start to hate on Rolex because of their ubiquity
>Come full circle and realize they actually are one of the better companies and their watches are top-notch

No that's breitling and tag. Well anyone who pays over $400 for a watch is doing it because they have a desperate need for attention.

>them bitter shitter tears

I like how you are calling a Heuer watch a Tag when it was clearly made before Heuer was acquired and became Tag Heuer. Nice job. I see you've got enough interest to buy an old watch but not enough interest to actually know anything about it. Step up nigga.

Breitling actually is a respectable brand with very good heritage. Tag is a meme.

Nice inherited sub from 1988

My daily wear atm

>Breitling actually is a respectable brand with very good heritage. Tag is a meme.

Most people that hate on Breitling hate on them because they're big and bold. That's a trend associated with legit hardcore dogshit watches like Diesel or Invicta but the association doesn't magically make Breitling garbage. They actually make some pretty good watches that are COSC certified are currently going to in-house movements.

Love the movement on that watch, might get one

What this guy said: AND... you could say that about anyone wearing any "expensive" watch. Just because some guy wears a Patek, doesn't necessarily mean he knows anything about watches. Maybe he just so happens to be some rich guy whose golf buddies wear Pateks so he's decided to get one too. Some poor kid who wears a Swatch because he can't afford better just yet but who happens to be a watch enthusiast could probably tell the rich guy wearing the Patek more about his own watch's movement and complications than the rich guy wearing the actual watch can. You're just saying a lot of generalized nonsense. Also, yes, I happen to wear a Rolex right this moment. Apart from what time it is in my time zone right now and how deep I can dive with it, does it also tell you what other watches I might have lying around at home or in my safety deposit box? No, it doesn't. You just make assumptions based on irrelevant things which gives away more about yourself than anyone else.

Traded my PO for a SuperOcean Steelfish a few years back. Love the SO, but I miss the PO quite a bit. Nice timepiece, user.

IIRC they basically invented the chronograph movement

My watch

Thanks. It's my first 'luxury' watch and loving it so far.

Is that the same one Daniel Craig wears in the Bond movies?

Not my particular model but he has worn a planet ocean I believe yes.

can't wait for the dick-watch pictures to appear

>ITT: Giant, obsolete wristclocks

that or most of you guys have spindly little girlwrists

The PO was my first four-figure addition to the collection. I've since added a couple others and I'm close to picking up my first Rolex here in the next few weeks (before they announce their new pricing).

Wear it in good health.

You know generally I don't like Omega because I hate Swatch with every fiber of my being but I've got to say their co-axial movements really are a sight to behold.

1. It looks fake
2. On your chicken wing it looks like a wall clock

Tip: for your chicen wing arm stick to mickey mouse or donald duck watches. It will look much better than this fake