Kino...Is back

Kino...Is back.

Thank god. Totally not interested in Defenders. It's a waste of Daredevil's character. Not everything needs to be a some kind of universe where all the characters are connected. I'm looking forward to Iron Fist and Punisher though. Daredevil is the best thing Marvel has done. Fantastic supporting cast

There has never been a greater dip in quality mid-seasonally for a TV show than in Daredevil 2.

Not really looking forward to S3

>Marvel
>kino

Pick one

nah fampai

daredevil is a cuck now

punisher is where it's at

agreed. first 4 episodes with punished were great. after elektra and the hand started up, i just wanted to be done with it.

marvel netflix is ok user, since they don't need to to suck chinese dick and pander to kids

>Season III
That's a first. Looks retarded. What do roman numerals have to do with anything?

I don't get all the hate for it. I enjoyed the Punisher at the start more but the rest wasn't bad, just felt like a separate season. There is much much worst shows out there than that.

>daredevil is a cuck now

looks like he is drowning in pussy if you ask me. you jelly

Yeah, I agree user. I thought the season as a whole was pretty good.

And checkd

Uh.... Where's JJ2, IF, Black Man, and Defender?

Diablo III
Season III of Daredevil

>daredevil is a cuck
Fucking how? Stop spouting fucking memes if you don't understand how to use them, user. The guy has basically fucked or came close to fucking every woman in the series.

daredevil got so bad. they could not have made the plotline with elektra more uninteresting and stupid if they had actively tried. dunno if i'll give season 3 a shot or not.

This. First 4 episodes were so amazing with Punisher storyline.
Then it completely fell short and got boring as fuck when they introduced Electra.

Because it means it's patrician.

Can't wait for Matt and Jessica's foot worship scene in the Defenders! Karen's gonna freak! how will Matt get out of this one!

SPEAK HER NAME AGAIN

I initially gave season one 5/5 stars.

After watching season two I decided 4 stars for season one was more realistic. Season two is a solid 3, but thats because im DD fan and I despise tv tropes.

The worst thing about season two is that it feels a little stretched out like that gawdawful JJ abomination.

Just to be clear...ninjas are fucking awesome but theyre in every episode.

Any word on the villain? Is Fisk back or is it the hand?

They didn't allow Ritter to take her socks off even though she was walking in water. Pretty sure Marvel knows her feet are shit. Nice idea though.

I enjoyed both seasons. I think the writing in season 2 was good but the direction on certain episodes could have been much better which can make good acting and writing look like shit.

Order is probably
Luke Cage: Sept 30th
Iron Fist: March 2017
Defenders: Late 2017
JJ S2: 2018
DD S3: 2018

I never saw Jessica Jones. There is just no draw for me to her character

>not giving season 2 5/5 stars solely from the 5 minute scene where DD literally BTFO of the entire Hell's Angels biker gang
its like you're gay or something

Thank you for supporting my Netflix stock!

Someones never seen twin peaks

most of s1 fight scenes were better

They have got to get Charlie to stop throwing limp wristed punches! Who punches like that?!

what kino?

If not for Bernthal, DDS2 would have been just as shit as the first one. Even the CW has more consistent writing and acting than this shit

>CW
>more consistent writing and acting
I can't argue with that because the CW is consistent. It's consistently written, performed and directed shitty. Only a teenage fanboy could possibly think it's good.

The only capekino is the DCAU and the first two spider-man movies, everything else is fucking trash

shut up kcuc

it's not, but it is leagues ahead of DD

the fact that DD tries to be so damn serious without the writing or acting to back it up is even worse

Foggy has to be one of the worst written and performed characters in the modern television

They should have made the two storylines more connected, because I liked both Punisher and Elektra but together they didn't really work.

And can somebody please tell me what "Black Sky" is?

Why would it say daredevil season 3 coming soon if it's two years away?

>not shorting it, making a shitpost, cashing out, and repeating

It's literally free money.

Imma need a source

>Oh, you liked Daredevil as a crime fighter? Well we brought in the Punisher as a foil to demonstrate the logical conclusion of vigilante justice.
>Also, Matt's ex-girlfriend is a billionaire ninja, who's also the superweapon of a mystical ninja clan.

I like Foggy. Him and Matt seem like real friends with a history. And I can be a harsh critic too. Foggy is like the everyman on the show. I don't know what else you would want a modern Foggy Nelson to be. You can't just transplant the goof from the comics and expect it to work. Your certainly entitled to your opinion though.

buddy says Daredevil is a great show, but i'm not much of a superhero guy.. worth it anyway?

it's the superhero show for people that don't like superhero's. It's more like a crime drama with some superhero elements. Give it a few episodes

>Punisher steals season 2
>Gets his own show
>Drop Daredevil