> about to kill myself
> goodbyecruelworld.jpg
> a sudden flash
> a robotic voice says: "Don't kill yourself user. I have plans with you"
> it's a smilling black guy
> "wtf, who z fack are u? Wache, hilfe!"
> "there's things to be done, user, come with me"
> teleports me to the next fucking century
> "use this computer, führer. From now on, this is your name. Gather an audience"
> I read the name on the paper he hands me
> had no idea how to pronounce it
> "PewDPie?"
> "see you in a couple of years"
> "What is z your name?"
> "Lord Ansley"
> never heard of him
> had to dye my hair and shave my facial hair
> start using the computer
> press record
> "Hello bros, it's pewDpie"

Brofist.

Aryan salute
>ftfy

legit

>officers fucked up
>not hitler
shit nigga read a book or watch a documentary, hitler is the main reason they lost because of how he structured command and interfered in fucking everything

whoa wtf, now you gonna tell me how it happened? if it wouldn't be for that faggot ribbentrop, we would all be
you know
speak german now

western propaganda be like

1945, colourized

would love this in pewdiepie's lore

get a clue retards

>hitler stopped the army and airforce from crushing the brits at dunkirk
>hitler didnt let panzer divisions move to stop normany beachhead until it was too late
>hitler told eastern front to fight and die instead of retreating to fight another day
>hitler ordered construction of bigger and fatter tanks that drained resources instead of making reliable tanks that didnt break down before they even got into battle
>hitler didnt want new infantry weapons cus he thought the rifle and SMG was enough so they didnt get StG44 until late war

is pewdiepie a nazi guys?

also
>hitler ordered airforce to stop bombing airstrips in britain so they couldnt send fighters to stop german planes and to bomb cities instead

can't hear you over hitler's magnificent speech

WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN AUSROTEN

bump, make felix see dis

fuck off you cancer faggot no one cares

check'd

>no one would wake Hitler on D-Day (because they were scared of his drug-addled mind) so that he would approve the order to relocate the panzer division he had on standby, inland.
Instead of using the armor where it would be most effective, at the beaches (where most of the allied armor sank), it remained inland and allowed the allies to move their own armor off the beaches and into the French countryside (N, NW France) where the ground was relatively even as far as monopoly of force goes.
Many such cases.