If your actual self could live the rest of its days during the time of an ancient civilization witch one would you pick...

If your actual self could live the rest of its days during the time of an ancient civilization witch one would you pick and why?

20th century 'cos muh medicines

there was no better time to be a rich white man than mid 1800s england

Ancient Greece of course. I could become an hero and conquer what I want.

What era was Jesus Christ born? Yeah that era

nice joke

>pussy

I would pick the mayan civilization

He was born on 1,000

nice joke

babylon
I would be the only white person and I could rule as a God with my knowledge of science. They were the ones with the eye for an eye policy and I'd bet that I was the one who gave it to them. All I have to do now is build a time machine and fulfil my destiny.
>inb4 an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
No it makes them one-eyed, cautious people.

>immediately gets his heart cut out

lol, you know nothing of history

rome! have slaves do work for me and have slave whores sucking my balls and eating my asshole out while the other two slave bitches lick my nipples.

>mid 1800s england
>ancient civilization

too bad ur a dumb nigger

During the Postclassic period, the most common form of human sacrifice was heart extraction, influenced by the method used by the Aztecs in the Valley of Mexico;[349] this usually took place in the courtyard of a temple, or upon the summit of the pyramid.[353] Depending upon the exact ritual, sometimes the corpse would be skinned by assistant priests, except for the hands and feet. The officiating priest would then remove his ritual attire and dress himself in the skin of the sacrificial victim before performing a ritual dance that symbolized the rebirth of life.[353] Archaeological investigations indicate that heart sacrifice was practised as early as the Classic period.[354]

all while no jesus messiah bullshit ever came up

the Viking age

Strong and privilege were sacrificed. I would be treated as a god.

>ur
>uses the nigger language

>go back to ancient egypt
>convince them i'm a god
>lead my olive-skinned egyptian army on a campaign to exterminate black africans
>save the future

constantinopolis

d00d itz just 1337 sp3@k fukkin fgt l2 interbutts grandpa

thank you GOD!!!

In the year 3000, where Supreme President and cyborg Trump has made the world a utopia void of mud people.

Time keeps moving it will eventually be ancient.

egypts are mudslimes, start further northeast and go through middleeast as well.

Ancient Greece. I would get worshiped as a god and get to fuck anyone I want as a gift

Mongol era...Imagine the pillage and rape you'd be a part of

trash

Egyptians were niggers too dipshit.

Middle-Age: being a good old frankish/french knight, going on crusade, fucking poor saracen princess and young farmers girl, ruling some land, dying at 35 cuz i got a flu, having legions of trebuchet

Why?

Adan and Eve era of course. I would rape both.

Some lib jew professor tell you that?

There's no evidence to suggest the Egyptians who engineered the society's greatest works were negroids, despite what modern PC professors told you at community college.

Yo, I'll strand myself in the past to make your world whiter and brighter, friend.

>dying at 35 cuz i got a flu
Sounds like the life

Is this the only way for you to get off now? also, solid Trump joke, the real joke is the wh administration

blacks in Africa?

>jewish liberal conspiracy to promote white genocide

thank you friend.

>blacks in north africa achieving some of the greatest technological feats of the time

Show me the evidence.

Nope. I actually got the info from reading a wide variety of history books. You get your shit from the bible.

>get my shit from the bible
Nice leap, but there's also no evidence to suggest that a mass of hebrew slaves built anything in Egypt, or that there was a sudden mass exodus following a bout of supernatural plagues.

I'm enamored of the truth. Sorry if it hurts you.

No I can achieve climax in multiple ways, thank you for your concern netizen.

>Nubian
We have a fucking term for them and self-portraits from that time.
You're retarded.
They weren't niggers but they were still shitskins that realized niggers are a plague.

That cave painting. Whenever that was.

No organized society to impose shit on me. No laws or taboos formed yet.

It would basically be camping for the rest of my life.

The pussy would be hairy and stinky but whatever.

You're the one making outrageous accusations that contradict historians, I believe the burden of proof falls to you.

>The pussy would be hairy and stinky but whatever.

It's hairy and stinky now thanks to feminism.

lol, yeah. daily threats through wild animals, sickness, weather etc you having to hunt and collect almost everyday to survive (high chances of dying everyday). your wife and daughter getting raped when you're weak

>implying you couldn't throw her in a lake or creek once a week

You mean, work, you Neet?

You know you don't actually have to kill a deer every day, right?

>tfw code of Hammurabi
Rest of the world, are you even trying?

> wife
>daughter

Are you retarded? Obviously he would careless about family idiot. It's about eating, sleeping and fucking!

This. Although the risk of dying everyday is very high

Probably Babylon because of whores and shit. Don't know if that's true or Bible propaganda though, whatever civilization would have allowed a young, non-ruler to have a good time.

Oh shit, I got, Rome, of course. Fucking Rome.

Ancient Greece probably

So I can catapult burning fatasses over to my enemies and own Asia and strike fear in Europe

Republican era Rome, around 50 bc would be a nice time to start..........

All of them kinda suck including the modern era.

Are we talking being born as a peasant class or something better?

>actual self

I swear reading comprehension you guys.. It's important.

So... as a time traveler with knowledge of the future? That's my actual self.

If so, bronze age and become the greatest inventor of all time.

Rome. Orgies, gladiators and sun, what more could you want?

>Vikings
>ancient
also
>Chinese Great Wall
>ancient
wat