Cringe thread?

Cringe thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDVORoIw6XA&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=Yq0MwyLw3bQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't be such a fucking asshat. Respect the soldiers who make your genderfluid autistic life possible.

OP is cringe

Yeah. Killings brown people in a desert on the other side of the world has really made me safer.

how long do you think it would take for those desert niggers to be over here killing us without our soldiers?

a long fucking time. paranoid little pussy bitch

This is a good cringe thread. OP has BECOME the cringe, he is one with the cringe. He has achieved cringe zen.

ITT: Butthurt Amerilards vs. Butthurt Amerilards who hate their soldiers

Have some nice ass.

It's one thing to start a (cringe) thread, it's another thing trying to reapeat shit oeople didn't find to be cringeworthy just beacuse you are a fucking ocd autist. Get a life, maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=sDVORoIw6XA&t=15s -

Nah, everything for the lulz

the cringe here is how some pog fuck is afraid of fireworks

Oh man I got a good one.

Yeah because all the sandniggers have a navy right? Battleships,Carriers,destroyers etc... oh, and they can all somehow sail across the Atlantic without being seen right?

Fuck you have shit for brains user..

loool some people are actually this dumb. just americans i guess

The reason they're killing us here is BECAUSE they're being killed over there.

Reporting in.

such quads!

well according to silicon valley, social media, mainstream media, hollywood, and youtube all foreigners have a right to be in the USA. So our government would pay for their transport over here.

Hmm, yes, the religion that specifically states in their bible to kill all non-believers is really just going to let the west live in peace without any intervention.

Forever, if they really are niggers like you say.

I'm guessing a Marine fucked OP's girlfriend. It's ok OP she just wanted a real man inside her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq0MwyLw3bQ

Irony thread if we are to follow in OP's footsteps

Bataclan 2015 in Paris. France has long been a sanctuary for refugees from war torn countries and have famously never had a dog in the fight against terror, so to speak. And yet they were still attacked without remorse.

Then how exactly would him becoming afraid of loud noises in shitskin land change anything?

Wow, way to completely dodge the question and spew a whole load of bullshit. Alrighty you sure were easy to figure out...

so there is no more soldiers. who do you think would stop them ? paul blart mall cop ?

He answered your question you thick headed faggot. It's just not what you want to hear because your a libtard pussy.

He didn't dodge anything, the government is paying for refugees to come over here what is hard to understand about that?

moar!

yes but refugees aren't soldiers

true. just pieces of shit who suck up welfare and corrupt societies morals

Nothing more cringe than a weak little faggot who sits on Sup Forums jerking off to traps making fun of people who have watched their friends die and had to kill people and risk his life every day just about during his service

There's no discernible difference between an actual "refugee" and an ISIS terrorist.

Apart from a retarded trumpleton who wanks off over the military and romanticises war crimes.

Soldiers hide among the coward refugees who have abandoned their homelands and want to live off others.

not being a not fury loving sissy boy, doesn't mean you support trump.

a lot of people that don't like the military are angry at the strong male because they know they will never be that and know a strong male is what both girls and guys admire.

>cringe thread
>retards debating about sand niggers
seems about right

Only in your tragic right wing fantasy m8

It's called reality m8

So do you like a strong male?

Check mate m8

I am a strong male, I respect other strong males.

Weak males usually lie and never back up what they say.

Why is that cringe? More like edge thread

He has PTSD retard

go cry to your university to open more 'safe spaces'. real men deal with their emotional responses, not ask others to change.

You took 30 seconds too long to come up with that. I think you found the answer on google.

Back to Tumblr faggot

PTSD isn't real, all social justice warriors claim to have it.

>real men deal with their emotional responses, not ask others to change.
Massive retard detected. PTSD has always been a reality for war veterans, only now it's given a clinical diagnosis.
Babby saying these veterans aren't real men probably has never even been in a fight

Sorry, my thick masculine cock was getting sucked off by a girl begging to just taste my seed.

>PTSD isn't real,
After WWI and WWII it was called shell shocked. It's a thing. Just because people without a clinical diagnosis claim to have it doesn't mean it's not real. What kind of retarded logic is that?

people with weak brains shouldn't be catered too. now all the kids can't enjoy fireworks, an american tradition. WEAK

I don't think this is cringey...

My grandmother had ptsd because she was in london when the germans bombed it.

She'd crawl under tables during thunder storms.

That shit gets buried deep in your psychy.

I think its fair that this guy not feel like hes under artillery fair so a bunch of dumb hicks can have their pretty shiny thing light show.

wow so triggered lmao

Edgy

like you would be doing anything social on the 4th of July.

Fuck you

>wow so triggered lmao
Cringe thread

Everyone knows PTSD and being triggered are made up by SJWs....

Marines aren't shit. Especially ones who come back with so called ptsd. Fucking week minded pussys. They were pussy before they joined and they thought joining would make them appear tough. Im fuckin tired of these military fags who come back and think they are superior bad asses because they were military. Get the fuck out of here, the real bad ass mother fuckers are the ones who come back and don't brag

PTSD is literally a medical diagnosis

HOW DARE HE TRY TO TAKE AWAY MY RIGHT TO SPEND MONEY ON LOUD BANG AND BRIGHT FLASHY

Oh, America- you so crazy.

You need to be at least 18 years of age to use 44chan

Self diagnosing doesn't count retard hahaha
You tumblor fags are delussional

lol last i checked the military is completely voluntary. fireworks on 4th of july has always and will always be a thing. can't handle it because you're a pussy? then do the sensible thing and turn on music, go out of town, etc and try not to ruin it for the rest of us

so is seasonal affective disorder: aka getting sad when its winter out. DSM is bullshit

ITT: Sperglords who don't even have actual jobs talk shit about enlisted men

I want that house

PTSD is no excuse for being a pussy about fireworks.

>soldiers are self diagnosed
Think before you make a post you dumb mouth breather

Fuck military fags who join infantry to kill then come back crying ptsd.
They joined the military for the attention that comes with wearing a uniform then come back still seaking attention crying ptsd

A rather convenient excuse if you don't mind me saying. Pictures or it didn't happen user.

Nothing cringe here you fucking autist. Respect vets.

a marine fucked your girlfriend, bragged about and you did nothing. Sucks dude.

>soldiers get PTSD
Only sjw get that, dumbass

"Hey, Bob- could you know, go easy on the fireworks this year? I know it sounds petty, but they bother me now...."

"LOL UR MAKIN IT UP PTSD DOESN'T EXIST U WEREN'T CLINICALLY DIAGNOSED NO WAY FAG"

Americans have absolutely no idea how to be courteous. This is why they have to tip people in their service industries.

I second this

lmao fucking triggered crackkka ass amerifats

This

Eat more cock, why don't you?: Try to cram a few more in there.

you're cringe OP

>My grandmother had ptsd because she was in london when the germans bombed it.

My grandmothers house was hit by the RAF with a Napalm bomb. She saw it running down the stairs She didn't hid under talbes when she saw a fire though.

fucking faggot cannot take some fireworks. Like being in combat was so bad? Hurr durr, i was in iraq and in combat all the time. Am i crying like a little girl? I enjoyed the war.

Fucking liberal little cringeboy.

Stfu they came to europe and learned that everyone hates france they are doing us a favor

It's different when your grandma is being bombed at home and someone goes to the military to be involved in it

y u lie

It's called civil service, like teachers, city engineers and the president of the US.

But I wouldn't expect a dumb neet to get that.

The food stamps your fat ass mom uses in between sucking black dick for meth is welfare.

I hope that's a missing leg stump.

As a former infantry marine...This is fucking pathetic

Can't remember the last time I saw a bigger failure of a thread than this one.

>too retarded to prove me wrong
>attacks me instead
haha you fucking swj,

Anybody with combat action gets an automatic diagnosis with ptsd. It pays about 1000.0/mo 666 on yo pussy azz

This