What is he thinking right now?

What is he thinking right now?

If I had thrown out that first pitch, I would be getting blamed for this.

HE DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG
THE SHITTY OF SHITCAGO SHOULD BEG FOR HIS FORGIVENESS

that poor guy.

yeah, he fucked up touching a ball still in play. He didnt cause the Cusb collapse in that game or prolapsed asshole in the next game.

To be fair, anyone in front of that ball would have grabbed for it

>ball still in play
Nope, foul ball. Foul territory. Alou went there because he wanted to. It's only natural fans grab foul balls.

He's thinking: Go Cubs!

He's still a Cubs fan, people on this site are retarded

>in play

I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet

>in play

The ball was in the stands, the fans have a right to grab it. Bartman did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

>I fucking hate human beings

Put himself above the team
No shit it was in foul territory, but a team player would have thought "he might have a chance at catching this, I better hold off"
Debate me

Why dont you tell us Steve, we all know you're posting yourself here to stay relevant among your autistic peers

not if you're a fan of the home team. if you're a fan of the home team then you stay the fuck away from foul balls unless it falls directly into your lap.

Do we know that?

Lol this

That would have been such a bad idea, he would have thrown it nowhere near homeplate too lmao

There were some other people trying to catch the ball next to him too I wonder how grateful they are that they didn't get any of the hate

They interviewed a couple of them. A lot felt relieved and some felt really bad that he got all the blame despite the pitchers dying and Alex Gonzalez flubbed a double play.

>tfw he gets tickets to game 7 and costs the cubs that game

Screencap this I'm from the future

Did trump at least carry Texas

Yeah NJ goes red too but Florida ultimately decided the election.

/thread

How is the pager business going?

Seriously this, Chicago fans are dumb as fuck.

nigger fuck cum tits

good post

>stat padding Sup Forums's most commonly used words in a dead thread

So that's why 3 other people reached for it?

Have you ever attended a baseball game?

The worst thing is after all that he didn't even catch it and someone else ended up with it

bump

what's for dinner

You misspelled "city" and Chicago.

Nope. The Shitty of Shitcago.
As in "The Shitty of Shitcago ruined a man's life because they are a bunch of fat, dumb niggers".

There. You did it again. I'll just chalk it up to the language barrier. You learn something new every day.

t. subhuman nigger who ruined a man's life over a foul ball

I'm at least happy to see you can spell nigger correctly. I see some words are universal.

Why is some faggot in Canada downloading pictures of me?

Maybe he uncovered some dirt on Hillary, then committed suicide by two separate shotgun blasts to the back of the head.

You're a real treat

You're delicious ;9

The ball was fair

maybe I'll get laid if we win

No, it wasn't. Foul ball. Caught by a fan, as per standard for foul balls.

He's probably wishing he would have missed that game.

He keeps declining interviews and offers for free tickets. It is pretty obvious at this point he wants to be left alone.

>huehue
>pretending to understand baseball
Go back to your mud hut

yay

do it for steve

since when did brazillians have the right to call any other person on earth a subhuman nigger

The rest of his life rides on tomorrow night.

Cubs win and he's suddenly "forgiven" and I would expect him to at least do a Skype interview on ESPN or something if not throw out a pitch at Wrigley if he forgives Chicago.

Everyone's already forgiven him, dude. Literally no Cubs fan is still angry at him, and I say this as a White Sox fan who despises the Cubs and gladly paints them as villains for what they did to Bartman.

I still think they're a pack of wild animals for what they did to him, but those feelings are mostly gone now. Bartman continues to hide and reject invitations to return to Wrigley because the man simply does not want to be a celebrity. I hear he even rejected a 6-figure sum to appear in a Super Bowl commercial. It's not a matter of being afraid for his life, I think. It's just a matter of him not wanting to have that much of a spotlight.

Since when I'm white and you are a subhuman nigger.

>white brazillian
Sure, faggot. You must be one of those self hating amazonniggers.

The same way you are one of those whiteys who throw tantrums when a police officer kills a upstanding citizen because he was porting a gun or something, am I right? #BLM #peace #wematter #kneeling

with all these black people arguing with each other I could have sworn I stepped into an apehoop thread

Why do people still behead goats because of goat in 1945?

The majority may still not care but if people actually knew what he looked like (outside of that night) I would bet money he'd have been punched in the face even as recently as the last couple years.

We're roleplaying what is to live in Brampton.

ACTIVATE IT

when is the next game?

HE A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN

Very last game, 14 bongs 34 bings from now

thanks

A ball is in play until it touches something. That could be a fielder's glove, the grass, the stands or fans. Players may enter the stands or dugouts to field catchable balls, not an option where Bartman was sitting however Alou was more than capable of making a play for the ball. Bartman shouldn't have reached for it but considering where he was sitting and what his attention was focused upon it's hard to fault him for the loss of the out, nor does his act have any direct bearing on the 8 runs the Marlins then scored.

He is still a Cubs fan, he is probably hyped as fuck right now also because everyone will forget about him once the Cubs actually win

I've still got one game to fuck this all up.

IT'S TIME

this will either be the greatest day of my life or my worst nightmare come true

Anthony Rizzo could teach this hue a thing or 2 about why fans shouldn't try to catch foul balls

>once the Cubs actually win

4 hours til first pitch

"That was a good lunch"

but he wasnt the first to touch it

How come Miguel Cabrera never gets any shit for this game?

He could have literally ended the inning if he fields that ground ball and makes the routine double play!

keke

>replying to tripfags 9gag memes

alright goober

for you

This is (You)
>That ball is flying this way
>I must get out my tape measure and compass to determine if the ball will be too far into stands for piss hands to catch it
>the wind is a factor here so I better tell the ball to hold itself in the air for a moment while I add logarithmic calculations
>better also add odds since people are pushing and shoving to also catch it
>did I leave my lights on?
>Joe Buck is watching. Gosh I'd like to suck his cawk

Better yet...kys faggots

i think you mean alex Gonzalez

you wish you could work hard as fuck as i can

Under that definition, a foul ball to the upper deck shouldn't be touched until it hits something.

It was a foul ball that made its way over the stands. EVERY baseball fan at the ballpark does what Bartman did. It's easy in hindsight to say, "Well, he shouldn't have gone for it because Alou still could've caught it," to justify whatever dumbass angst Cubs fans had or still have or to try not to feel like an asshole for your schadenfreude, but you're objectively wrong.

No one would know Bartman's name if Alou wasn't such a baby. It only became a momentum shift because the Cubs let it become one. To say that he shouldn't have done it when none of the subsequent chain of events shouldn't have happened anyway is a complete confirmation bias.

They're professionals. They're paid millions of dollars a year. Alou was too immature to deal with such a relatively inconsequential moment, and the rest of the Cubs were too immature not to negatively feed off of it.

Fuck that franchise and their fans.

i hate all these god damn soccer threads

Once a ball breaks the plane of the wall it's technically out of play as far as fan interference is concerned. But since a fielder can't get over the wall in time to catch most foul balls its fatuous to argue that a foul ball in upper deck should be avoided. That being said it was the Cubs' game to lose and boy did they lose it. Even if Alou had behaved contritely and had not lost his temper both he and Prior were still within their rights to argue for fan interference. Yes the ball broke the plane of the wall, in fact it broke it twice as it passed over the corner behind the dugout. The ump chose however to conclude that a ball reentering the field was still out of play and interference was not called.

Right? I end up having to hide no less than 60 threads every time I want to post on Sup Forums. hiro needs to make a separate board for international sports

ut oh

this shit is so scripted. the writers are making up for giving the cavs the 3-1 comeback against the golden state. can't have both cleavland teams ending droughts the same year. too obvious.

>Game 6
>Lead series 3-2
>Up 3-0 in the 8th inning
>Giving up 8 runs
It wasn't entirely his fault.

'scripters' are like feminists. when everything works out for you, that's just the way the game goes.

I can finally go see a game at Wrigley next season

The Cubs will be interest post curse, they'll certainly have him throw out the first pitch and have a big we forgive you think like the Red Sox did with Buckner.

ummmmmm

kek the curse isn't over yet

He's probably trying to get more people to vote trump for the coming landslide

TRUMP MAGA

work is going to be interesting tomorrow