Current girlfriend still gets sad about her boyfriend who died 3 years ago...

Current girlfriend still gets sad about her boyfriend who died 3 years ago. She doesn't bring him up often but fuck it's hard sometimes. How do i deal with this shit? I love her and everything but whenever she brings up the guy I feel super weird. Like they loved eachother and were going to be together forever etc type of bullshit and then he just died... so they never broke up. I just don't even know how to feel. I want to tell her to get the fuck over it but "The dead do no wrong" sort of bullshit. Also it'd be extremely insensitve. Idk it sounds stupid but I feel like i'm living in his shadow even though she tells me she loves me and that i'm perfect etc. Fuck idk Sup Forums.... just 'AM' rants. Needed to put this somewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rUuwtww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a blog

kill yourself so she talks about you non stop for the next 3 years and drives the next man to do it
you must send this chain letter to 10 friends or the ghost of her ex will teabag you in 3 days!

she needs some black cock. that will help her get over him.

>having a gf
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
RRREEEEEEEE

I mean on a different note i'm depressed as fuck, but who isn't these days? That's something i've actually considered.

Why not talk to her about it?

You need to havea talk with her about it.

What stuff should I say? Like I don't know what to talk about. Also like litereally tonight, one of her friends died who was also really close with her boyfriend who died. So she is all like "Feels like I lost him again" bullshit. I know I sound super selfish but fuck I wish she'd just stop giving a fuck.

Yeah that's a tough one op, maybe suggest to her the next time she brings it up that she go to counseling, that way she can work through her problems and may get over it or move on, and secondly if she has some other cunt to talk to about it she may be less likely to bring it up with you,

Just popped into my head, I don't really know

Her bf died 3 years ago, do you know how long they were together for?

I mean she has another guy she talks to about it because he was with her through the whole deal but i guess what bothers me is that it's been three years and she still gets super sad and shit and I don't know it's like feeling jealous but ... not exactly.

If you really loved her you'd recognize that her ex is a part of her story. Of course she will still sometimes feel sad about losing him. That's no slight against you. She's with you for a reason.

they were together for like 8 months which is the stupid thing. But she is aspies and doesn't gain attachment for people. The only people she has ever "loved" and cared about is that guy and myself.

I understand man, but death of a loved one can be really traumatic. Man I lost my father like 19 years ago and i still think about it all these years later.

Either way if it really does bother you I would say you have to bring it up and talk to her about it, just gotta word it right and ease into it

Ok, yeah, she's psycho, bail out OP. Most counselors suggest people can finally let go in half the time they've been together, which should've easily been 2.5 fucking years ago. But sudden death could be a bitch.

You did mention she doesn't bring it up often. Once a year? Around death anniversary time only I hope?

grab her by the pussy

Don't be so insecure that you're threatened by a dead man. She obviously really liked him and she's still grieving, but like everything else it just takes time. If it makes you feel uncomfortable then that's your problem and you need to find a way to deal with it and not blame it on her. Have a good day, OP. Faggot.

Ahahah we've been together for 6 months man. She just gets reminded of the guy when certain things happend and she gets "sad"

Ops a faggot. If she only brings it up once in a while, that's pretty normal to me. I just don't see why his autistic ass doesn't talk to her about it instead of us. Fucking Sup Forums.

She lost someone very close to her. Be supportive and rather than thinking of it like she lost her BF think of it as she lost her best friend.

What are these triggers? I'm assuming you got the rebound? Has she had time to grieve on her own?

Doesn't sound that bad, (You) guys sound young where time still passes slowly. Try to help her out, look for counseling. Still in school?

She's not over him.
Break up with her.

Complain some more on our Sup Forums discord

discord.gg/rUuwtww

Cars, driving, death. The guy killed himself driving super fast into a tree. No we're not in school.

Cuckold by a ghost. Kek.

either break up with her, or make her have a funeral for him where she says her goodbyes to him, then hug her after.

There's nothing else you can do, not talk about it on Sup Forums, not let your feelings out, not be given advice, these are the only 2 things you can do. The threads over there's nothing here

I've got a 'friend' who lost her sister cause of this. But she's fucking crazy, addicted to painkillers, NEET, no longer a sociable friend.

Try to get her help, make her drive, she needs to conquer this irrational fear.

And learn a lesson here kiddos, no reason at all to speed. You'll get to your destination eventually unlike OP's gf's ex, he blew his one and only chance at life.

Break up with her, you faggot blogster.
You will always be her second choice who is only there to comfort her. She fucking uses you, you are just a convenience for her.

>one of her friends died who was also really close with her boyfriend who died. So she is all like "Feels like I lost him again" bullshit.
See, your gf is a mental, selfish cunt who is batshit insane and only cares about her dead faggot dick bf.
She doesn't give a shit about you, she doesn't give a shit about that friend of hers, because if she did she would mourn for her and not project her death onto "BAAAAWWW DURRRRR HURRR I LOST HIM AGAIN"
You have to be fucked in the head to think like that.
Break up with that mental, fixeated psycho cunt because SHE DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.