So, libtards

So, libtards...
What are the best of your stupid arguments against the man who is making our country great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QV7dDSgbaQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zf2nCiBJLo
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/02/donald-trump-dakota-access-pipeline-support-investment?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're winning so much that I'm actually getting sick of winning. That's all I've got.

go to pol newfag

so many bait threads

Get ready to be fucked by the gov and the richest people and companies, a lot of the shit he is doing is gearing up for a combination of idiocracy and total division of rich and poor like the hunger games, also sage, you retarded fatass

America can't be great without immigrants you racist fucks

Stop feeding the trolls you fucking morons.

OP here...
this was just bait
also I'm gay and a faggot

HE"S A NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST MISOGYNIST FASCIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC ABLEIST BIGGOT AND IM VERY VERY VERY VERY MAD!

DIVERSITY FAT ACCEPTANCE QUEER LOVE AND THE DOWNFALL OF CAPITALISM GIVES US STRENGTH AND DRIVES TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE! IT"S THE ONLY WAY FOWARD AND THAT'S WHY I'M BETTER THAN YOU, I SAID IT, I"M BETTER THAN YOU! SOCIAL JUSTICE UNITE AND BRING DOWN THE PATRIARCHY! FIGHT FOR 15! BLM BLM BLM! EQUALITY EQUALITY EQUALITY!A

HE"S A NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST MISOGYNIST FASCIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC ABLEIST BIGGOT AND IM VERY VERY VERY VERY MAD!

DIVERSITY FAT ACCEPTANCE QUEER LOVE AND THE DOWNFALL OF CAPITALISM GIVES US STRENGTH AND DRIVES TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE! IT"S THE ONLY WAY FOWARD AND THAT'S WHY I'M BETTER THAN YOU, I SAID IT, I"M BETTER THAN YOU! SOCIAL JUSTICE UNITE AND BRING DOWN THE PATRIARCHY! FIGHT FOR 15! BLM BLM BLM! EQUALITY EQUALITY EQUALITY!A

Back to Sup Forums to spew you uneducated little toddler mind opinion, faggot.

kk

my best stupid argument?

So, the best of the stupid arguments?

Or the best argument, although you feel that it is stupid?

Well this can't possibly be a troll thread so I will just go out and do it.

Here is my best stupid argument:

Trump can't read. I want a president who can read, ok? Call me elitist or whatever, but I do not want a sitting president that will just sign whatever is put in front of him without reading it first. It's like having tommen baratheon in the white house.

Now, here is my best argument that you think is stupid:

Trump is a weak president in the eyes of the GOP and other world leaders. The GOP is exploiting his political inexperience to rush through highly dubious legislation through the now thouroghly exploited congressional review act whilst Steve Bannon is exploiting Trump's reluctance to actually govern the country to push through his own ideological agenda. Which is cool, if you like what Bannon stands for I suppose, but the question was why I think Trump is unfit for office, not Steve Bannon.

How about the fact that he wants to terminate completely the EPA at the end of 2018? I don't even need to go into anything else. You cannot possibly, objectively, give a good argument that completely removing the EPA is in the public interest.

it depends if you got shares in the oil industry or not

Do you have shares in the oil industry?

So if you say that Trump is really that retarded, how come more than half of the country supports him?

it's useless, climate change is a hoax

He's about to be subject to never ending investigations. Congratulations!

Even if you believe climate change is a hoax, that's not a reason to remove the EPA. Do you think all they do is bitch about climate change?

Nope. They monitor and enforce regulations that are in place to prevent industry from ruining your clean air, water, and environment. Do you want the US to look like China in pollution? India? These are places with no EPA.

I know anyone alive in the 50s-70s members what it's like to not have an EPA.

States can enforce their own environmental legalisation. They have until 2018, the EPA have failed many times in the past. So at least few states could end up with a better system. I don't think gutting the epa is a good idea, but it isn't a big deal. Corporations already get away with poisoning the environment and the epa have been too weak too many times.

I am not a maths genius but Trump received 62,979,636 votes.

So let's say 63 million to make it easy.
There are 325,604,540 people in america

Let's say 325.6 million people.

In 2016, we hit a benchmark 200 million registered voters in america.

So out of 200 million registered voters, 63 million voted for Trump.

That is not half the country jimmy.

Anyways, I am not syaing that Trump is retarded.

I am saying that Trump does not read the things that other people give him to sign. Which obviously not retardation, just highly worrying.

yeah but China is winning. They ware winning bigly. We want america to be winning now. We want to win so much that we become sick of winning.

And so what if some poxy laws about not dumping waste into rivers are repealed or if some stupid fucking animals end up going extinct.

The important thing is to maximize the profits of the oil and coal industry. I mean come on, do you not think the Koch brothers can't afford bottled water shipped in from some country where they're not pumping industrial waste into the water supply? Exactly. And if the Koch brothers can do it, so can you.

Fucking potsmoking peacenik crybaby

kek, you do realize that this thread is actually bait, right?

They won't.

Before the EPA, that was the though process. It never worked. It is proven not to work.

I grew up in middle Tennessee, in a trio of counties that were strip mined by Monsanto for phosphorous until they ran out and abandoned the place. Scars and holes in the land over hundreds of square miles. Local rivers were literally orange. There was no regulation. People died falling into places in the woods. They still do. But at least the EPA made them come back and fix the more awful areas.

i would argue he's making Russia great again, not the U.S.

His cabinet is in utter disarray, Flynn and Puzdner were both forced out by the very man who nominated them, he contradicts himself on a daily basis, he's galvanized opposition to him from our closest allies, he's so incompetent implementing his agenda that the very agencies entrusted to enforce his orders didn't know how, his legislative agenda has quickly fallen apart as "repeal" has become "repair", he's become a huge whining hypocrite over leaks when he benefited from them his entire campaign, he uses twitter like a spoiled 14 year old, he's costing us millions per month to guard a building his wife lives in because she won't move in to the fucking white house, he's riven with conflicts of interest, he was criticized by his own Supreme Court nominee, he can't handle any criticism whatsoever, Spicer is a joke constantly derided for inconsistency, the inability to hold a press conference like an adult, he's being openly criticized by members of his own party on a daily basis, he's got the lowest approval rating of any president entering office since Truman, he's directly contradicted himself about building a wall and is trying to now shift the cost onto taxpayers, he went from "lock her up" to "they're great people" and his White House is in utter chaos. He fails in every aspect of governance and leading with dignity, and inspires no confidence, only divisions.

yeah but he's so cute though

As moon man. i've decided to unite with the all mighty KEK and i will not take the universe for my self , but i don't trust them

I could imagine somewhere like California having a robust system of environmental regulations,if Trump guts the epa. But places like Tennesse would be fucked. I don't think it's a good idea, but its not something that would effect America as a whole. Just the poor people living in the places that get fucked over.

Congratulations on your electoral win comrade.

immigration is great. illegal immigration is illegal. -some random "racist"

Tennessee's already fucked. The western portion is far too close to the abomination known as Mississippi.

hes treasonous is enough.

I´d say hes retarded due to the fact that he cant spell or create any kind of meaningful sentences

ITT: Trumptards are tired of being angry and taking the bait?

>America can't be great without immigrants
stop spreading democrats lies... those darker skin immigrants end up on welfare.

27 days in office
What did he do

Not even California. Even if they did consider all their water comes from upstream in the red states.

Just look at a picture of the NYC skyline in 1970. It looked like fucking Beijing does now.

Plus, consider that the huge increase in respiratory diseases and cancers in those 'poor people' thanks to smog warnings coming back and terrible water is going to hit you in the healthcare department.

There's a reason the rules were brought to the Federal level. Our environment effects all of us.

Not to mention it was SO bad that the guy who created the EPA was Richard Nixon, a REPUBLICAN.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

so the people on wlefare in this country are red-state whites, inner city blacks and now all them brown skinned immigrants

Well the country is going down the crapper and it's up to Donald "a small loan of a million dollars" Trump and the Republican "tax cuts for the richest, welfare slashes for paupers" Party to save America's poorest members of society,

I think the amount of coal the Chinese are burning is far more worrying. I don't think this epa thing is a big deal what with ocean acidification, deforestation and mass extinction events. Way worse environmental shit to worry about.

>Starts by insulting the opposition
>Disregards any argument that could be made
>Shows support on their opinion without evidence

Yeah that is that way we do this

ITT:
>Someone doesn't agree with you, call them a Troll

I'm ok so far, I just wish he'd be something right now to address the big nigger gangs problem, I don't want them near my family, every time I take my kids to wendys or something there's always a bunch of niggers talking their weird language, I rather live next to nazis, honestly. I hope some kind of nigger solution comes after the wall.

I gotta admit - he's certainly made Saturday Night Live great again

What solution would you propose?

Less than half the country voted, period. Legislators routinely don't read what they sign. Trump isn't exclusive to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=QV7dDSgbaQ0

There's another similar quote from a Michael Moore movie I think that I'll try to dig up.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zf2nCiBJLo

Found it.

lel

His latest tweets are so desperate and retarded its just too funny

Uhm what? It's only thanks to them that we aren't the #1 contributor to those things anymore.

Do you not realize Trump's admin wants to drastically boost our use of coal? And remove legislation that is 'hurting our coal industry'? Do you want 100 Linfen, Chinas here in the US? I don't really want to turn Appalacia into Shanxi province.

I am so proud of our country and you our dear leader.

My hero is you.

this is the xzibit of bait threads.

He is not making america great.

Lol, dumbfuck. Wake up faggot. Other leaders are beginning to fear and respect us again, not step over us because faggots like you would rather suck them off and hope for the best.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

It will be a slow thing so perhaps kick off with some kind of regulation in rap music, massive raids in ghettos and perhaps some kind of extreme tax or cut in child support money for them black rats

Im sure youre too young to remember when we got acid rain that would melt the paint off of cars. The epa stopped that from happening. Its litrally not something that happens in america anymore thanks to goverment regilation amd we just want to take that a away?

>wake up
Ok

>Other leaders are beginning to fear and respect us again
Who? And who didn't respect america?

>not step over us
Who is stepping over america?

>you would rather suck them off and hope for the best
How can I suck someone off if I've never met them (who even is them?) in real life.

Argument. Hmmm. Fuck you?

politics can't affect weather phenomenons you idiot

This epa thing will help the economy. It's not going to derail america, i don't think its that good of an argument, if you have anything else on Trump I'd like to hear it. Cause tbh its refreshing talking to an anti trumper who isn't all herr durr literally hitler.

It can if it affects a government agency that does affect weather phenomenons.

So, Trump seems to get all his news off of right wing outlets like Breitbart and Alex Jones.

He literally got the "3 Million Illegal Voters" schtick from some faggot on Twitter that had no proof and the claim got picked up by the news that Trump listens to so he repeated it.

Sup Forums, why the FUCK haven't you made use of this?
Seriously, you could make the President say literally anything by just making up some bullshit that could get picked up by people like Alex Jones, then spread to Trump.

If Sup Forums could get a bunch of idiots to shave their heads or throw their Iphones into water, why not have the President start trumpeting some actually funny made up bullshit?

>implying anyone cares about racism

Everyone is racist to some degree bro, it's perfectly natural

> Other leaders are losing respect and starting to laugh at us again
fixed it

>this traumatized over Trump

kek, I love it :^)

That's exactly the kind of crazy bullshit I'd expect to hear. Some kind of regulation in rap music? Fucking kek. If you have nigger problem the solution is to move to a nicer neighbour. If you can't afford to, don't be poor.

This is such a great idea.
What's the plan?

So the EPA didnt do enough often enough so instead of empowering them we should just get rid of the EPA and seap back to an even less effective system? user, are you retarded?

>won the election
>angry

Snowflakes are so triggered they don't what is up or down anymore lololol :D

>I don't think gutting the epa is a good idea, but it isn't a big deal.

I think you missed that part user, maybe read the whole thing before replying?

Agreed. The thing is though that a wall is an extremely cost ineffective way to stop illegals. I think that those people should not be allowesd in but a wall is not a good way to do it. The "muslim ban" according to the people that helped him make it or as he now calls it the "travel ban" is simply illogical aswell unless you are like banon and think that all of islam is against you and wants for your destruction and might still even then be an illogical way to stop islam.

Well, he hasn't picked up Pizzagate, so I guess he has at least SOME standards of what he's willing to blindly trust.

It'd need to be something that is ridiculous, but appealing to Trump/the more extreme right wing media so they'd be willing to believe it.

Honestly, stuff like "thousands coming in on buses to NH to vote illegally" sounds perfect, but he's already bit onto that himself from god knows where.

I have no stupid arguments, although I don't agree with all of his policies.

reddit told me he's badwrong

The EPA isnt all about global warming you stupid fuck. Do you want to go back to when we had acid rain or do you like your roof lasting more than 5 years and having paint on your car?

check'd

>So if you say that Trump is really that retarded, how come more than half of the country supports him?

Because he's retarded. Just like they are. You do realize that the average person in this country is braindead, right?

I smell bait, you piece of monkey shit

Not a good argument? Ok, increase profits for business at the expense of our health and land. Obviously you know nothing of the environmental history of the US or the results the EPA has gotten and are not going to learn. Preconceptions, man, are blinding you here.

Just so you can see i'm not biased: Trump has done two great things. Getting us out of the TPP discussions and fixing H-1B visa program abuse. +2 to him there.

How about he half-assed Muslim ban? I'm all for one, if it encompasses ALL the muslim countries, but notice how he left Saudi and friends off the list? Does that not seem suspect to you? (Reason I support muslim ban is because they refuse to integrate, I've seen the effects in Europe.)

Fuck sanctuary cities too. He hasn't done fuck all about them yet though. His shortsighted plan for a wall is both not going to work and be very expensive. Explain why you think the wall is a good idea.

Bannon on the NSC. Holy fuuck. Research Bannon, then tell me why you want him in government at all, let alone on the NSC over the director of National Intelligence and the senior military adviser.

Promotes religion in government. Unconstitutional.

Will never touch citizens united and campaign finance laws. Will not fix the FEC.

Acts like a 12 year old on Twitter. Seriously this man has tweeted roughly 12 times per day for the past 8 years. Over 34, 000 tweets.

I'm not gonna touch Russia because half of it is a liberal media scapegoat for why they lost the election. Some of it is real, though.

I'd keep going but I've done enough.

This is simply not true. They fear our insability not our power. Dollar is dropping, inflation is rising, foreign leaders faith in a strong and stable america leading the world economy is low.

Hey, tiblard.
What are my great arguments against the man who is making our country stupid again?
Settle in...

>You do realize that the average *liberal* person in this country is braindead, right?

FTFY

This is the kind of person Trump supporters really are. They care about nothing other than domination and obedience. The kind of person who punches their computer because it won't "listen" to them.

You'll make America great again alright. You'll make it a great big pompous ass.

I don't live in America ao its not my problem. Trump is putting the economy ahead of the environment. Which will be great in the short term and realistically in the long term, the democrats will get in again and reinstall the epa. So this isn't going to be forever. Its not a bigdeal you only believe it is cause you already hate Trump.

I'm confused, why is everyone freaking out about Trump? I know this thread and OP is just a bait thread but more and more people, even on my Republican news outlets are freaking out over Trump.

He's done nothing wrong and he's only helped us, he's brought jobs back to the Low and Middle Class, he's made right on his promises even though the Leftist Senators and Judges tried to block him. Now he's being blamed and accused of things he and his cabinet have never done.
I'm shocked and disgusted how much the Democrats are crying over this, and they're doing it so much that now they're just lying constantly.

liberals and conservatives are both retarded

most people in this country are retarded

most of them physically can't understand that they are wrong, or that they even MIGHT be wrong

Youre a fucking retard dude. The EPA put in place the regulations that stopped us from having acid rain and was put in place by Nixon to protect the americans.

yeah, good points. But Trump isn't just not reading what people are asking him to sign. He's not really reading anything. He just seems to watch TV a lot.

Anyways, the whole situation is toxic. Going back to my earlier point of him being weak, why do you think we are having so many leaks from the white house? People are not taking him seriously or actively working to undermining him.

Now I am a liberal but I'm fairly neutral regarding Trump as a person. I believe that the whole trump is racist thing was a political narrative spun by the democrats. (I believe that Trump suffers from narcissism, meaning that he genuinly does not care about you even if you are white, black or whatever.) I believe that he is a 70 year old man who's had access to whatever he wanted for a long time and so his views on women as property do not surprise or shock me.

I advocated against trump not because the "racism" or sexism. I just believed that it was not good for America to have such an inexperienced in the white house because it would lead to chaos and in-fighting.

There are large parts of the GOP sharpening their knives, getting ready to for a coup whilst others still see Trump as a useful dupe.

Noone in the GOP sees Trump as the savior of America though, and I find that deeply unsetteling.

I just want a strong leader to cut through the bullshit of american politics.

Not a delusional showman and his cabal of yes-men and family members stirring shit up and making america look like a joke in the process.

Yep, it's just the "liberals" that are braindead. As if "liberal" means anything anymore. You've all mis-used the term into oblivion. Now it just means "boogeyman I'm currently butthurt about"

This, now we have kicked Obama to the kerb some respect is returning to our nation.

Thank God we survived that jerk and thank God we have president Trump.

you mean putin? i dunno something tells me hes doing it for personal gain

He makes executive orders that make him money.
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/02/donald-trump-dakota-access-pipeline-support-investment?client=ms-android-verizon

/thread

Hahaha. Yeah I bet Putin is pissing himself as we speak.

So he can send his soiled underwear to Trump as a friendly reminder of good times in the past.

b-b-but he's gonna vanquish my enemi- erm the libtards! Stfu cuck cuck cuck faggot degenerate cuck

you beat me to it dubs man.

i dont have any, i love how he is handing the whole country to his rich buddies, the tax cuts to the 1% will be awesome too