I was up all night on DXM. you guys think i should kill myself or nah?

I was up all night on DXM. you guys think i should kill myself or nah?

nah fam

Nah fam

Stop buying shit tier milk. Seriously, the Great Value milk tastes like shit. Pay the extra quarter and get literally any other brand.

nah fam

DXM? What is this, the fucking 90's?!

Nah how's dxm feel though? Been curious tbh

If you have to ask, the answer is always yes.

its aight. acid is better
feels like being drunk as fuck but sorta trippy
lots of conceptual thinking
very uncomfortable physically

How did DMX keep you up? Why didnt you turn it down?

Lol

dxm didnt really keep me up, I was just on it for a lot of the night then too dysphoric to sleep afterwards

do you at least feel like you have made a turning point in your life even if it was dysphoric?

whats the setup you have there?

That dude is probably blasting Collective Soul... or Salt n Peppa.

not really. it was a fun experience but ive learned all i have to learn from dxm at this point in my life. since ive been heavily into acid ive been ripping my psyche to shreds through introspection and it's caused me to develop insomnia

Ace of Base - I saw the sign

or walking on sunshine

Man this guy is sooooo cooool

Did we wake up in the early 90's today?

Yep, there are things I did drugs for that I'm paying the price for now, mostly to evade social problems that compounded into mental ones.

Do 150-300mg twice every day until you hit that magic mindset that will never go away as long as you keep that dosing regime.

Eventually you'll discover other dissotiative drugs like pcp analogues and you'll do the same thing until you eventually become a god and can manipulate reality at will just like I can nigga.

Waaaaaake up!
Wake Up, San Francisco!

He's a good rapper why kill yourself over it

Sounds like a very bad idea, how do you not go insane though? Like driving to the store to get something to eat, it sounds like it would become a challenge.

Joe Salatin. Great book.

this is true. brb, headed to walgreen's

I liked his early songs better tbqh

You get used to it, I took it for around 10 years or so before I started taking it daily like that, so I had a decent tolerance.

Only times I had trouble taking it like this were when I would take mushrooms or acid, because they get ramped up to an entirely new level when mixed with dxm or pcp. Luckily I didn't drive anywhere and just tore my house apart.

Were you alone or did you have some friends with you? The times ive done dxm have been amazing but i was with my best friends

I've done trip doses all around 300, i did one where it was 300 then as I felt myself coming down another 300, that one was insane. The only problem I have doing it is that natural human magic, is being overridden by the dxm magic, and I like my own mind's magic, like childhood memory type magic, of being free, I can't really experience that while having done dxm recently for some reason.

had my buds around. 1 on his first dxm "trip", 1 sober

>become a god and can manipulate reality at will

Actually, what's much more likely, and really objectively verifiable, is that your perceptions are so completely warped that you "think" you are a god and you "think" you can manipulate reality at will, when really you're just sitting there half conscious in a vivid daydream.

Not to trample on your hippie nonsense about "magic" but what you're doing is basically like some kid sitting there turning his video game console or computer on and off over and over really fast until it corrupts the memory and makes some weird shit appear on the screen, and they "oooh" and "aaah" at the "cool effects" when really they are just fucking with intricate machinery they could never dream of understanding, and when they break it finally, they wonder what the fuck went wrong.

Yes, the owner of the thoughts has control over these aspects if they know what they are doing, it is a very crude method, all drug taking is a crude manipulation of the mind, but it is an absolute change, it's in your blood and it's going to every part of the brain, not specific areas.

That could be why I took it for so long. I used to take 700-800mg's every few weeks for those 10 years and kind of got that childhood magic feeling from it or whatever. That feeling eventually goes away though, and I was pretty much always chasing a high that I could never get for years.

I was exaggerating bro. I found i was very good at working towards whatever I want while under dxm's influence, and while I've stopped using all drugs except for weed now, I have enough money saved for living expenses, a complete college tuition, gasoline, insurance, and other bills. On top of all that, I literally got the girl of my dreams, who was someone I had known from almost 18 years ago.. Me being the shy NEET I was before I started taking dxm daily, I never would have pulled any of this off.

It doesn't just do that it changes the way you think it alters chemistry like any substance it changes the way the connections work, forever, because of the experiences had, and also the chemistry behind the mechanism of the drug on those experiences.

If I were to do anything again it would be weed.

Kek