Whod win

whod win

90+6.15 hotdogs is 96.5 hotdogs.
Its a burger in the picture, but i imagine that is wrong pic.

Now 96.5 hotdogs is about 100kg.
sun is around 10000kg.
Hotdogs lose, but they are in favour of being in many. Maybe ifthey have luck and work together they win

wat

You math is fucked.

Remembere
The succ es is ina temwork!!!

We all win

Stay in school

what're u, fuckin gay? incorrect math, but somehow you were still right. that's not 90+6.15, that's 90^6.15, an exponent. that means he's talking about 1.04374×10^12 hotdogs. assuming one hotdog is 111g, or .11kg, that means we're talking about 114,811,400,000kg of hotdogs. considering that the mass of the sun is 1.988435×10^30kg, which is about 1.98 nonillion kilogrammes, the hotdogs get fucked.

if we had 0.18×10^32 hotdogs, which would be 2 nonillion kilogrammes, then hotdogs would definitely win. assuming the density of a hotdog is 900kg/sq. metre, this means that we have 20 octillion square meters of hotdog, which is roughly 20 sextillion square kilometres. considering the surface are of the sun is only 6 trillion 100 billion square kilometres, the hotdogs are not only more massive than the sun, but also exponentially larger.

bump for answers

>96.5 hotdogs
>roughly 100kg
how fucking big are your hotdogs user? you're talking about 1.03 kilograms per hotdog...

>hot dog
>pic of a hamburger

>sun is around 10000kg
more like 1,988,435,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000kg, but alright user

I don't even know how you come up with these fairytail numbers and signs like ^ (how do you even type that in? i just copied/pasted).
I think you should reconsider your answer and maybe come up with some decent math instead of "the sun is 9000 droppeltroug kilo's"

wtf

>b8 but I'm going in anyways

it's a carrot, used to indicate an exponent. typed with shift+6.

all of my numbers and data came from Wolfram Alpha.

good lord can we get a screencap of this monstrosity of a thread

Well, 1 hamplanet son is about 230kg. 90^6.15 is roughly 10^12. Give your fattydingdong-son a day or two and he'll gobble those up in no time.

include me in screencap

Jesus Christ what a shitstorm of beautifully autistic mathematics this place is.

wow what a funny and underused joke

Troll level > 8!

someone please post this screencap I have to keep this

roflmaomaorm omalmarlmlamr arorororofoflflmalfmao rofolllamfoamfoma lmaoam oamfl mafomar lamfoamr lamfoarmola mflaorfmalmfaomf lmafomramflmaorm lamfaormlafmoram f lol

>son
>pic of a planet

1 water on the plonot rutabaga tie you with infinity negative ytterbium kumquats

so funi

i am