Be me

>be me
>go to university
>have english
>find out, teacher is a feminist.
>sigh
>find out, teacher have 2 autistic kids
>oh god no!
>find out, teacher refuses that anything else than what she says is right, you can have your opinion, but you're wrong

Aaaaand today, she told me, racism against white people don't exist, because if a group is less powerful than what they hate, then it isnt racism

This is my ENGLISH teacher..

So, the definition of racism just dosnt matter anymore?

just had to vent a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/13418/blm-leader-says-whites-sub-human-should-be-wiped-joseph-curl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#notracist
dailywire.com/news/13418/blm-leader-says-whites-sub-human-should-be-wiped-joseph-curl

Tell your teacher to teach english instead of being a little bitch. Exact words

Did you not see she was a feminist? :P

Give rat poison to her tards

If we understand racism as prejudice + power, then she is right.

Of course there's the question of what exactly we call supremacist groups who aren't white, but you're stupid to not get what she's meaning at least and for defaulting to offended honky who has to post online like a little babby rather than talk to her about it like an adult.

Also not sure why you're concerned about her children having autism

>also not being aware of how political te real world and literature is
>being buttmad someone has opinions dofferent from yours

Big babby

Don't listen to this femifaggot. Stand up for yourself. Explain to her how wrong she is.
She's an academic. Academics love to be challenged

I just said he should talk to her and discuss his thoughts

The thing is, you cant talk to her about it as a adult, racism is more than just prejudice and power.

"Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

and then to say that someone, standing up and calling all whites, subhuman and saying they are just a genetic defect of black people, arent racist.. come on man

Don't talk back to me young man or I'm grounding you for a month

>If we understand racism as prejudice + power, then she is right.
But its not. I can start spamming "gravity = earth hugs + magic" but it's still a meaningless assertion that's forcing an argument of wordplay.

execept we can't understand racism as prejudice+power because that's not what it is. There is a set definition of racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior
that's it, that's all it is
this has nothing to do with power or privilege
anyone who can do a simple google search will say the same and copy-paste the same

Stop caring about the mentally impaired, especially if they have power over you. Finish your degree get a job, then you can go and fuck their little mind up.

that part i know :P she just pisses me off so often that i needed to vent, as said in my first post

There are many definitions of words dude. Who do you think sets the formal definitions in dictionaries? Black people? Have you ever reappy even thought about who and what determines a dictionary definition?

My point still standa that you're being a massive pissbabby to the point that a professor has made you use Sup Forums as a diary. As an obvious 17-18 year old white male, I promise that you don't know everything you think you do

>if we understand racism as being a different thing than racism
Oh

>racism against white people don't exist,
>don't exist
>don't

She's obviously a shitty teacher as well, Cletus.

hail your dubs

but if we cant go with the definition of a word, to define that word.. we're kinda fucked..

and to use Sup Forums, well this is the only place i post :) so ofc i use Sup Forums for venting a bit

doesn't or wait, no, actually academicly we are not allowed to do that, Does not exist, are you happy now?

>devaluing someone as a white male
nice job faggot, this is why no one will ever take you or people like you seriously

Modern academia has used the word in a form against traditional definition; this happens pretty regularly. So for an academic to not use it the way we're totally not used to hearing it isnt shocking. It's been the common meaning of the word in academia for at least half a decade now

Ya no it's impossible to be racist towards whites 100%.

>academicly

As a honky, i have the right to call out my fellow honkys who are just being beligierent and overly sensitive to being white

>white guilt faggot spotted
you can call out whoever you want, just like I'm calling out your faggot ass, but it doesn't mean you can try and push your white guilt bullshit on to others

There's nothing to do with guilt here—what the fuck did I do to cause slavery or anything? Nothing.

I just rexognize that I benefit from having ancestors who weren't banned from learning how ti read or redlined into ghettoes

>calls himself and other whites "honky"
>says whites benefit from ancestors like it's somehow a bad thing
>still claims not white guilt