He supports teams located outside of his city

>He supports teams located outside of his city

>he was born in pakistan

Well the Memphis Grizzlies are the only NBA team in TN and I'm on the other side of the state.
This thread is shit

>His family just so happen to be from Manchester, Liverpool, or North/West London

>he's a Cubs """"""""""""fan""""""""""' from Indiana, Minnesota, Wisconsin
>m-muh dad wuz a fan

>living in a city

enjoy getting stabbed

(I don't support my local team btw)

Glory hunter like you should get executed. You are not a fan.

America is too big to give every city a team.

Nigga, I live in a small town 45 minutes away from the closest team

And the nearest football/baseball teams are 100+miles away

I live under 50 miles from my teams

>not living in an inbred 12k people mountain city with a blooming petrol economy

top kek as they say

>he was born in a third world country

although I suppose 12k means its a town so nvm

>he calls other people bandwagoners while he supports the biggest team in his city owned by a foreigner with a squad full of foreign players
tip top wew

>"his" city
Which city do you own m8?

> supporting a team just because you live there instead of picking an organization that fits you

wew

>lives in brazil
>thinks he can actually make fun of where other people were born

lol you are so mad right now
stay cucked

>calling a sports team an "organization"

american sports """""culture""""", ladies and gentlemen

>he lives in a city
I want the pakis to leave my board

Anyone that's been to both Brazil and the UK can tell you that the good parts of Brazil are much better than anything ''great' britain has to offer.

And I'm not talking about dickgirls either ;)

Dickgirls just make everything better, really.

jeej

>there are people ITT RIGHT NOW that dont live in London
How horrifying

>getting your wife blacked on your wedding night
>by multiple hood rats at a time

is this the ultimate cuckoldry?

kek

Nigga, there are no pro teams in my city. I do support the amateur ones tho. I've been to multiple AHL, AFL, and D-League games.

What about people who lived in a certain city growing up and then moved for work/school? I don't see anything wrong with it.

You're probably referring to the autists who were born and raised in California and have been a diehard patriots for their "entire life".

>living in Londonistan

>his favorite teams are all local

top fucking pleb m8

>Not living in a region with their own clearly defined and centuries-old cultural, historic and linguistic background.
>Not picking the historic capital of this region as your club.

This is the only acceptable approach. You're a literal nigger or American, which is a redundant distinction, if you're not a regional patriot.

>wanting to get stabbed

Now if only Preußen Münster weren't such choke artists ...

I don't live in a city. I live two hours from the nearest city with a pro sports team.

>100+miles away
What the fuck.

Why don't you just have more teams? For the people that don't want to drive 2 hours each way for a home game?

>supporting a team other than the one you play for

I live in San Antonio and I support the Saints because they played 2 games here when hurricane Katrina hit but obviously now they're gone. Am I bandwagoner?

that wouldn't surprise me, I live in the NYC suburbs and I know that people commute from a small city named Poughkeepsie which is like 75 miles away from Grand Central Terminal. I commute around 50 I think to NYC.

DELETE THS

>Packers fans in Chicago

For such a big country idk why you put up with having so few teams.

My gf is from a town 12 miles away and she supports her own home team. And there's two in my home city where we live. That's not counting all the semi pro teams in between.

if you count all professional teams we probably have upwards of a thousand teams, its just that they have (comparably) small fanbases because they are used for farming, as in there is no regulation. For example a minor league baseball team called the Hudson Valley River Cats is closer to me than the Yankees however I don't watch them over the Yankees because whats the point, they are just a farm team for the major team in Houston

But I live in Manchester city, New Hampshire and have a winter home in Barcelona, Arkansas

I have no other choice.

>luxembourg
SLIGHTLY RARE

>fanposting

Well it's too late. I can't stop supporting Barcelona.

what about people not living in a city ?

There are no teams in my city.

>he supports teams outside his solar system

London is a third world country.