I'm still with her

I'm still with her.
#HateWillNotDivideUs

it's over user. Accept defeat.

looooosserrrrrrrrr

Hate not dividing us is why Trump won.

I just want to cum all over her face. Have her just continue to look on as it slowly runs down her cheeks, chin and forehead.

Trump is a fucking racist xenophobe, things will get worse with him.

That's ashame. Our country should be more important than your politics. Besides, HRC is a has -been.

Checked

Shen refused to go to Maraharet Thatchers funeral.

Hillary herself wouldn't be in #imwithher

fucking idiots

you're pathetic too.
sage

kill youself

just remember hes far less racist then hillary

a

Try harder, fuckface.

Killary dindu nuffin

I'm confused, why is everyone freaking out about Trump? I know this thread and OP is just a bait thread but more and more people, even on my Republican news outlets are freaking out over Trump.

He's done nothing wrong and he's only helped us, he's brought jobs back to the Low and Middle Class, he's made right on his promises even though the Leftist Senators and Judges tried to block him. Now he's being blamed and accused of things he and his cabinet have never done.
I'm shocked and disgusted how much the Democrats are crying over this, and they're doing it so much that now they're just lying constantly.

I'm still with them
#HateTheGlobbalists

Admit it: Hillary Clinton was the most unqualified, most unfit, and most ethically challenged candidate to ever run for the office of POTUS

>Alternative fact
>Now go and educate yourself you redneck bastard

The most semen she will have had in years

You do realize how oxymoronically you're being?? Ohhh right this is a troll thread

O Ya and Super Predators is such a nice thing to call Niggers

How is he racist?

>Wants to build a wall
>Not racist

I am an eurofag and I would love to tap hillarys ass

>racist xenophobe

nothing wrong with that.

Let us remember that Democrats are user they used the slaves that is ceded from the union can caused the Civil War now they are using all other ethnic groups like slaves and you got them cali bitch wanting to leave the union which could start a new civil war do you really want to be a Democrat

Kek

Why?

what the fuck am I even reading

Im not even a fucking democrat but do you even try to make sense???

a kto eto?

because all jews, mudslimes, niggers, slavs, chinks and cholo's ,must die

Somebody is off his meds.

Unfortunately Sup Forums and even Sup Forums has become more mainstream so you get the crazies who normally stuck to Facebook/YaHoo comment pages coming here and dropping their knowledge bombs here.

>Typical Trump retarded supporter

you and a small and slowly dying minority of extremely vocal idiots and losers who are easily tricked by propaganda and lies. Get over it. This is a CTR troll post anyway.

>allow legal immigration
>stop illegal immigration
Are you genuinely suggesting that making immigrants follow the law is racist?

Like who makes these terrible photoshops?

And even more why?

For teh luz XD

>typical butthurt SJW fag

Pokemon Go-to-the-Polls!

#HeWillNutInsideUs

Why do you feel the need to keep repeating that? I don't give a fuck who you are for, show your tits , pussy, cock whatever. Enough with this crooked cunt

lol I'm not Jewish they're just weird to me.

Is there like a community where everyone makes them and shared them together? That would make more sense to me but out of context it's just hilarious.

This one is funny without needing context.

Because of the death camps he's filling up with gay, trans, black, and other peoples.

Wait, what do you mean that didn't happen?

which context are you not understanding. do you know why youre a nazi and a bigot for being white, do you know why youre oppressing women because theyre so retarded they cant do anything, do you know why youre "closed minded" because youre heterosexual

Why do i have to spend the time explaining the pitfalls of having a jewish owned media, jewish owned banking system and jewish owned policy makers

Now they're not funny anymore because you're so serious.

The black one is hilarious but it's just a joke.

>Now they're not funny anymore because you're so serious.

Yeah I'm "so serious" for taking your intentional stupidity as if you were a legitimate person and responding to it

This is why you dont let jews control everything and replace the ordinary citizens with fags and niggers