Sup/b/

Sup/b/.
Im into any kind of weird insertions.
This started at the age of 9 or 10 yrs.
About that time, i experienced something nice, when i put things in my pooper. at that point, it wasnt sexual at all. my favorite were food insertions, because these are (always) save, like you cant seriously hurt yourself. on that pic you can see me and my exgf, where i did funnel raw eggs in her ass, and later fucked her. she was pretty open minded so we tried a lot of stuff. is there anyone with a fetish like i have?

on that pic she did stick a toothbrush in her pussy and then in her mouth

soneone interested in more footage?
on most pictures you'll see me. pretty much all of them are messy, but always clean, so no shit or piss. i like to keep it "clean"

bump

Stop stalling and hit me up with them mad anal gapes

interested, post moar.

Kik me for a cocked/tribute pic of your gf/ex:

Rocketsadam

kind of interested...

If this is your GF I got news for you...
she was/is a famous anal whore!!

>where i did funnel raw eggs in her ass

y tho

i was maybe 16 when i pushed a roll on deodorant into my ass and it got sucked in i freaked out holy shit how do i fucking get it out, told my mom, i need to go to hospital. she like "y user" and i couldnt tell. then i just shat it out.

Did the eggs break?

in b4 webm with fish insertion.

You can't really funnel them in unless you crack them... use your brain, man.

i have a clip of fucking me with a corn cob with butter as lube. was kinda funny. want me to upload?

why not? thats my fetish

no sorry, but thats on my list

Depends on the funnel width dingus

new fag detected.

you dont know THE webm?

i did break them

You got any videos of stuff going in her ass instead?
Also, is food insertion still all you do? How have you progressed with this fetish?

My point still stands

THE webm?

thats sexiist
you should appreciate manhole equally
i bet you're not a vegan

I appreciate smooth hairless asses

i did break them, before funneling them in. as i said, i dont want to hurt me or my partners.

no, not just food insertions. i have some big toys and like fisting. but im not that good at it for now. my biggerst buttplug is 7.5cm dia, which is pretty much i think for a young man like me (and im just 1,70m at 60kg).

my ass is hairless, too.

How fucking dumb are you fucking nigger? The watermark is right there you mongoloid.

thats me (op) having fun with an apple
1/3

Fuck it then, show us something going in your ass

2/3

Shit, that was just bad timing, got any videos?

3/3

i'll upload some, but converting and cutting may take some minutes. till then, i can post some more screenshots as before

wow, bumping for this

Yeah man, don't let it die

okay, that will be next.

im working on it, but converting is pretty slow...

now this one