Why is it atheists only attack Christianity?

Why is it atheists only attack Christianity?

because most come from white countries?

WHY???

Most come from countries full of Christians, the atheists in places like Saudi Arabia don't seem to last long

Atheists just want to be left alone by all religions.

because you dont get killed for not believe in most christian countries

athiests are right

It doesn't matter what religion it is. If its ideas are stupid, expect ridicule.

We don't, it just looks like that because of the jew run media spewing their zionist lies.

Because the Arabs kill the atheists, the Jews don't give a fuck, and all other non abrahamic religions dont ask you to not live your life how you want to, or end up in the depths of hell for the rest of eternity.

Does any religion have non stupid ideas?

Buddism isn't bad, though if you look at its foundation, it's much more of a way of life than a religion..

Catholicism
cause a slice of bread is Jesus my friend

And you can cave as much of the blood of Christ as you want, it's his blood after all, why not get fuuuucked up on it? I mean, he's your savior after all! Really though, the Catholics give you free bread and wine....

"atheists" are all actually jews who hate christians.

What is the distinction between religion and a way of life? not retarded just curious as to other's view on the matter

we're chipping away at the weakest religeons first

Because attacking islam is considered racist

Atheists are people who don't believe in an invisible sky wizard. Simple as that.

But sky wizard brings blessings of global floods and genocide so that's a plus

the faith.
Buddhist people dont prey they meditate
which is really different

Some concepts expressed in religions aren't all that stupid. The golden rule is a good example that's common in some form or another in almost every religion, but that's basically an observation/natural development of us being social animals and I'd argue it's not necessarily religious.

When I hear religion, I think of a faith that requires worship of or faith in one or more creator beings that you will never ever be equal to in any way. The abrahamic faiths. Obviously Hinduism and paganism and many other followings have these tenants, but they don't require you to fear being sent to hell or some other unpleasant place because you didn't do what the creator wanted.. idk it's not a complete thought, but I can't type on a phone very well.

Praying is kinda like mediation but with the expectation of an observer

Athiests attack all religions it's just more reported and popular in the west.

Hitchens called out Islam all the time.

Does the golden rule apply to masochists?

>religeons

Only if you want it to? Or some of the sky wizards might get upset.. idk, ITS FUCKING UP TO YOU. That's the real point atheists go for, think for your fucking self and make your own fucking decisions based on what you feel is appropriate, not what the other people who think differently from you feel.

Thinking about it, I can see the lines becoming blurry. What's the difference between tradition from faith or tradition from way of life? On the one hand, I see religion as a rigid doctrine with beliefs of higher powers, but on the other hand, ways of life can incorporate those things as well yet not be considered a religion. It's a sort of gradient it seems, so I don't have a solid answer on this one bud. I just call out stupid ideas, regardless of where they come from.

>implying they don't bring at least half of this shit upon themselves
you say MUH OPRESHUN enough and you might get your wish,most that arent trolling shills are larping fruitcakes that act like an invitation to ice cream social or whatever is a summons from the fucking inquisition

Discordianism

Is a tradition which serves no purpose inherently stupid?

Sure it does.
>Do you want things to happen to you against your will? No? Then don't do things against other people's will.
Masochists are consenting adults that enjoy having pain inflicted on them by choice, not because they're forced to.

Also, it's not really a rule. More so a guideline. Various branches of philosophy deal with its intricacies more in depth than I care to explain on a random image board.

Religions use fear of reprisal for AL fucking eternity, not so bad to really fucking bad if you want a scale, to get you to adhere to the norms and customs that they see fit. Tradition I'm a way of life requires self discipline and self reprisal to adhere to something YOUve determined you want to, without fear for your "immortal soul" unless your hindi, and you're an untouchable..

DAT EDGE
YOU ARE EDGIER THAT THIS PICTURE

Had to google.
I get the sense that discordianism looks less like a religion and more an adoration of particular ideals separate from something/someone which embodies them

Because atheism is nothing but faggots attacking their "overbearing" christian parents. Their beef isn't with religion. It's with mommy and daddy not letting them stay up all night and eat ice cream.

Atheists need to grow up.

most of the people pushing anti-Christianity are jews

Depends on what you see as stupid. If you think a waste of time is stupid, then yes. If you think of it in terms of happiness, I can see it not being stupid. As long as it doesn't harm others directly or indirectly, I'd be mostly ok with a lot of things.

LOL
this,decadent fools the lot of them

Fear of reprisal is not incorporated in all religions.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING EDGY ITS UNREAL OLOLOL

Right, on an individual level but what about at a societal level? Macro?

If there is no fear involved what's the incentive? For example buddhism, is the only push that it makes you happier?

KEK

You'd have to give me a more specific example if you want me to make any coherent argument about that.

Maybe the push is that otherwise you believe you'll live a life incomplete.

No, you are correct, but the 3 most populous religions (the 3 main Abrahamic religions) do, and Hinduism does threaten you by putting you in a lower social rung when you're reborn if you don't follow the rules.. Not so much the Jews on the afterlife thing, but Hitler took care of most of them anyhow.

ITT: College freshmen

why do Christians all eat their own shit every day? Is it in the bible? I just don't get it.

>hitler took care of them
no,allied bombs did

>muh numberz

In many ways that is a fear

Learn how commas work, subhuman.

HOLY FUCK THE EDGE IS REAL

OH,HO,HO,LOOK,OUT,GRAMMARFAG;HERE GONNA:SCHOOL MY"ASS'.

Citation needed

Discordianism is not a trend my friend, but a way of life.

It designed to be an anti-thesis to religion.

Yes that's true, but it's not a fear of reprisal like what was argued before.

>being uppity when corrected instead of changing his behavior
No matter what the color of your skin, you're not white.

THE EDGE LEVELS ARE UNCONTAINED

How old are you faggot? lol

>implying I can't pursue a career in politics because no official seats are allowed to be held by atheist.
>yup I instated that, autismspeaksisntgoodenoughforyou.jpg

Not trying to have an agrument by any stretch. I should have been more clear; an individuals happiness with a faith is fine, up until that faiths tenants and beliefs start to affect societies ability to move past things that would benefit society as a whole, but are hindered by "ethical" dilemmas caused by that religions Dogma's. Case in point; genetic research. The USA is being steadily outpaced by the south Koreans because our government has placed limitations on the types of research that can be performed - such as stem cell- based largely on a religious belief that we shouldn't be playing god.

So... not getting a blowjob from some kids behind the altar?

He's an emotionally/socially/intellectually stunted person under the age of 25.

Either way, we appear to be on the same page.

>facts i don't like are "EDGY"

>being this autistic

you are just precious

top kek this kid is 50 shades of new
you got some bait left on your lip

more or less yeah

because thy know they are wrong and it scares them

>uppity
socialretardsayswhat?

>double spacing posts on Sup Forums
>presuming to call anyone else autistic
>calling people precious like a disgusting fag
When are you going to grow out of the annoying little brother routine?

socialretardsayssocialretardsayswhat?

atheists in america attack the most popular religion-christianity
sharia law isnt a threat in america, antiscience christian "values" are

you got me there

One more failure to add to your existential bedpost.

>implying those whom call for sharia law love science.

wowee

because even when we do criticize islam, we not only get hammered by the christcucks just for existing while atheist, but also by the kike media for 'islamaphobia white supremacist racism'
and end up getting suppressed. meanwhile some nigger who's '''''''''''atheist'''''''' gets propped up by the kike media to exclusively shit on cucktianity.
The only person I know of right now who openly criticizes islam is Richard Dawkins
and low and behold, he is bullied by everyone from left to right

one more victory to add to your literal dry erase board

>knowing all the triggers of some fag on the internet

priceless

I don't attack anyone. Live and let live, brother.

>having to pretend you can trigger people on the internet because you're impotent to affect anyone irl
Priceless.

I want this meme to die. Christianity was the original kike lie

And you fell for it hook, line and sinker, christcuck.

actually thats not true. atheists in muslim countries attack islam. it depends on your country.

Yes. Let's all listen to the person who types like a nigger. That'll turn out well.

It very much does, particularly Saudi lol.. get ready to have your head relieved from your neck!

you can't fake this level of butthurt

>impotent
m'lady

>m'lady
edgy

>edgy
you better fucking believe it

>edgy
pleb

Christians don't explode.

can you rival this level of edgy glory?

i thought not.

you can't compete with me faggot

Religion has historically been a way to unify people without having them kill each other. While it suppressed most agressive behavior in early history, western civilization has evolved past that primitive chaotic state of putting their religion on everyone. Atheists have the right idea, but go about it the wrong way. It should naturally happen, and its sharting now, where we shift away from religion and toward logical thinking. I am an atheist, and while I disagree with religion, I'm not gonna make it my duty to dissuade others from their faith. If religion is going to die out, it is going to be a natural evilution out of it. Can't say much for the Middle Eastern faiths, they seem to be oppressive in order to support their causes. No hope lies there unless they find a wat to give less of a fuck.

I have only begun

>HAVE AT THEE

You brought this on yourself