This is a pedo who admits to being a pedophile. He works as a babysitter (said so in his comments on YouTube)

This is a pedo who admits to being a pedophile. He works as a babysitter (said so in his comments on YouTube).

I know it's unconventional to ask Sup Forums for help, but, please, can you help dox him? He needs to be dealt with.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyyYS95dXtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personal army request denied

It's not really personal. It's for the benefit of the kids who live near this retard. I don't even share a continent.

We can brigade to save a cat, we can do the same for kids.

NYPA

Let the authorities do their work and leave this man alone.

OP is a faggot.

leddit'll do it

fuck off white knight, this is Sup Forums NYPA

bump

OP Why no link??

You ruined it, idiot. It's supposed to be for fun, not for saving kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyyYS95dXtY

[email protected]

this is his email

Ask Reddit

Did he do anything to kids yet? If not, why would you be mad against him? I can be attracted to w-e the fuck i want and not act on them ever in my life, should i get shit on for that? Dunno, your call

papa bless

>"old Sup Forums"
no

He works as a babysitter. A person like this shouldn't be around toddlers.

is he a danger to the kids or does he only have affection towards them which he isnt to blame for? if hes talking about how he'd like to have sex with a kid. dox the shit out of him but if hes just explaining that people cant decide what they like you should just fuck off. the guy probably has enough problems with himself

Excuse this oldfag.

Whether he is a danger to kids or not is something I'd like the authorities to look into. Thus the dox request.

He said he touched a toddler because a toddler liked it and 'came on to him' in his youtube comments.

>this thread

hes getting hit with a crawler link in his email.

kill the deatheater

>sexually attracted to children
>works as a babysitter

This man needs to be put down, and anyone who disagrees should be put down too.

i dont think that alone is enough
if this is true he should indeed be dealt with. the problem is if its not and he gets on some list or his neighbours notice something you basically destroyed his life for nothing. but as i said if he really said that. off he goes

OP i'm sorry but you came to the weong spot to do this. Sup Forums is FULL OF pedo's

I got you fam

2017, a few years ago i knew Sup Forums was already not the shithole it used to be, but today, in 2017, you whiteknighted a fellow Sup Forumsro to our own boards.

fuck off you fucking pleb. If you cant find this video fucking hilarious in anyway, wtf are you even doing here?

what if you're sexually attracted to adult females and work in a make-up store?

or attracted to large men and work in a big and tall suit store?

does the logic carry over? is that wrong?

MOAR!!! And story behind this pic?

exactly this

story? bro i just save random stuff i like, this is from 2014 or something, it was in a gore thread but i have some more if you want

Yes, please, I´d be delighted.

anything of girls just being tortured? Not killed, but like brutal torture?

no

cover her ugly mexican face and id fuck it