Post what's right in front of you, right now

Post what's right in front of you, right now.

Test post, please ignore me im just running some tests, don't roll dubs though- it scares the mice

Test posts aren't allowed

Ok

oo wiesiek

What?

this game is in polish language, if u cant understand what i said it means ur fake

Op apparently worships Satan

Im not that user who posted the pic.

Fuck ya witcher 3 is awesome

You shitting, user?

Nice fucking work polska-bro.
You ferreted out the bullshit artist with one line.
Well done.

That wasn't me.

;)

No, that is just a normal pentagram. The one you are thinking of is a reverse pentagram.

I have those same headphones

Fuck off Gavin

>Creeper mug
>Creeper hoodie

user...

Is that blue thing like a dildo or some shit?

yup

I always like these threads because i can analyze every item you guys have in your rooms and make up little stories

Its basically me passing the time and trying not to go insane from the isolation i experience every day

LOLIS!

share one of your stories then

its a grip place mat lol

If you mean what's on the table its a weed pipe

Show their feet

Can't tell if b8 or retarded

yeah that wouldnt be obvious of me

Xbox.... hhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaha

Calzone
Spinach
Cheese
Bacon
Banana peppers
Anchovies

Dank

Ok lets go with
He likes to insert the blue dildo up his asshole and whenever there is a scary moment in re7 he violently thrusts the dildo in and out, hes used that curtain in the background to make a dress so he could pretend to be a girl because hes into that, the cream in the top left is obviously lube for his scare dildo but sometimes the scare dildo isnt big enough so he uses the lube bottle to satisfy his urges, but his mom caught him using it so he's embarrassed by it so hes cleaned it and stored it up there so he can still have the memories but not the chance of getting caught again, he secretly hates his mom because she is always really fucking suspicious and keeps checking in on him hence why he likes re7 because he can pretend that the zombies are his mom

Op here, tell my story.

Jeez

Please try

Your not really allowed in that skate shop hence why your in a semi hidden area, your homeless and that's where you sleep, you used the small amount of money you have to but that cheep coffe to warm you up, your homeless because you are autistic and a satanist (and got kicked out of your job and house because your boss and landlord are sjw cucks) hence the autistic pentagram in your little home

Kill yourself

WHY DO YOU HAVE SHIT IN A TUB?!?!

Who else is "working"

actually I do :)

Storyfag here, its because he thought he had a scat fetish because he walked in on his cousin shitting and found it really hot, he was gonna shit on the floor but found it too risky so he did it in the tub, he was gonna lick it pretending it was his cousins but the smell put him off, he put the lid on and has left it there because hes too embarrassed to put it in the trash because he thinks the fbi analyze peoples trash to better identity people and he doesn't want 'has scat fetish' on his record

Whoa bro

DEEP
E
E
P

Holy shit moar

Insecure faggot detected

Only good shit

Who are they to you?

Why do you have to lie to strangers on a Czechoslovakian monkey tickling forum user?
Pic related is clearly dated a year ago

dau on ottoman and her friend on floor

Oh i thought it was an actual shit

Storyfag do this one

What a fucking loser, gotta be pretty lame to post a pic like that to a buncha strangers and make like it's yours.

How so?
If.you like feet that's your business.
No other fetish gets obsessively called out all the time like you faggots do.

The instant you see a pic of a girl you like you immediately start asking for feet pics.

That's not a fetish user, that's a compulsive obsession

Why the fuck would you make shit up for a thread like this?

I'm working. That's where I tune skis, now back in the shop.

What the Fuck, i recognize that fireplace

Just my backyard. Live with artsy girls. Meaning they sloppy and bunch of random shit.

I'm in the bathroom

Nevermind actually

I doubt it,no one ever comes over anymore

Just wow

4am Vidya

Ausfag?

TFW you literally played that game at 4 am last night.

Nah m8, your cuz from Malaysia.

How's your game so far?

"Working" here

A fox, was at my place of work this morning, and when i got done with my route 6hrs later its still laying there. Waiting on animal control. Think it has distemper.

Hotels on Baltic and Mediterranean? Boss

Chillin with sock feet up

Fucking kek

is that achieve hhunters or something?

Vážně? Nechuťáku.

>2013 AH office

You lyin sack of shit

cute

I need a new monitor.

That mirror is haunted, i can feel it

Czechoslovak?

Almost