Vilka in glaz or anus one?

>Nuclear Launch Detected
pshhhhh
>Nuclear Launch Detected
oh shit

TANYA the sniper!

Boris will stop you

these were my favorite

Nope, now Putin fucks the ex- rhythmic gymnast (woman). Also he's a master of judo.

Russia. Proof that not every third world shithole needs to be tropical.

does it ever get annoying having a bunch of Americans trying to mimic you like weeaboos trying to adapt to your culture because they lack any form of identity? I've noticed this a lot in America. It's not a melting pot of cultures its the absence of culture and many people attach themselves and the entirety of their identity to movies, brands, comics, videogames, politics, other nations, .etc.

I respect other nations and races .etc I have great respect for many western and eastern nations but I don't invest all of my own identity in them.

I used to get annoyed of the seemingly unjust amount of criticism towards America but this was under the impression that I was not an exception. I realized I was wrong as I grew older now I kind of relate to a lot of the criticism. I do still love aspects of this country but other aspects give me ass cancer.

So does it ever get fucking old?

Tell me please if I speak russian ITT urine remove my posts?

what is there in Russia that anyone would ever want to mimic?

Alcoholism? Depression? Failed political concepts? Declining birth rates? Kleptocracy?

not that im perfect by any means I'm an ungrateful faggot and I take for granted a lot of my first world luxuries and so on. I allow my own life troubles to make me self centered an childish at times but I make the effort to really think outside of myself. I just ponder this shit sometimes but I try not to come off as elitist.

I love Tanya since 1996)

theres a shitload of LARPers and S.T.A.L.K.E.R fanboys who literally want to be russian just like otakus towards japan.

Personally I love your language and really want to learn it as my first alternate language but I still dont want to envelop myself into your culture. It would just feel artificial and cheap. I do respect you though.

Hey rednek! Listen to me!
We FUCK Ukraine, we FUCK Obama.
Now we will FUCK Trump and all your country.
Crimea is our lol.. and it only begin

Putin,
Doesnt even have the common courtesy to give you a reach around while he fucks you up the ass.
Does curls in the squat rack like a faggot.
Does not even go ass to grass.
I could bench putin a million times.

i find it to be endearing, mostly foreigners do it not out of spite but because they find our romantic history to be interesting to them; they adapting the best exported values we have or had is not a bad thing. that said, it reaches a point of stupiditiy sometimes when they misunderstand what russian ideals and culture are, and used to be too,. it doesn't cross the line of offensive but rather just like yokels trying to have a culture.

think like the pacific islanders trying to reconstruct western technology based on aesthetic, not function, and expecting it to work. it's cute but also naive.

May be alcoholism?

dude I dont give a fuck we're all going to die in the event of world war 3 this earth belongs to nobody and your empire will crumple as will mine its only a matter of time. Turn yourself to God and pursue Orthodox Christianity. There's a lot to gain from the bible so long as you don't let zealots cloud your own personal interpretation of it.

>ITT we roleplay as russians

Russia will pay for ukraine.

Russian hackers

I feel you on that man. I guess I get irritated by it because I see more of the latter of your examples. People who enjoy the culture but inadvertently mock it. Like I said I have great respect for many cultures and have a love for history but I don't try to force myself into a culture I prefer to enjoy them at a distance while preserving my own.

I feel very estranged from my fellow man in the US. I don't know how it is in other countries but in the US its like most people don't even want to socialize anymore. They prefer to stay indoors and admire other cultures and are generally miserable.

Best written threat since pic related

You're so rude (

Ukranian please

C'mon, we're real russians!

>superpower
>nominal GDP less than Italy, Brazil and Canada

Top kek.

Nigger detected

whats it like to live in a police state?

i get you man, seeing people pretend to be gopniks or romanticising drinking, swearing and the shit dumbasses do here is stupid. imagine if russians started talking broken english and dressed like british chavs? still, if people make honest attempts to learn russian or roleplay as a russian it's okay to me, it has not so much to do with misunderstanding culture as it is going into a role which is exotic. can't destroy a good soup with butter, good things go good together.

russia is much the same though in regards to staying inside and admiring others, everything stagnated after soviet union and now people either want to go back there, so they sit nostalgic inside and listen to old records, or they sit admiring the EU from a distance knowing they will never make it there.

There is no Russian culture, it was destroyed by the revolution

I'm white but still a nigger in my heart.

We don't feel us like in police state. Our police are weak and strikes only political activists

Can you explain further? Is it as bad as the US? I'm not as familiar with contemporary Russian nuance.

Typical russian suburb

thanks a lot russia. Literally happening in real time

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

We are da TRUE Russian

why did you guys literally hack our election and make agent orange our president? fuck you guys

Seems like you have a more positive outlook on stuff and that's probably how I should feel about it. I guess I just get frustrated because if Americans weren't so desperate to attach themselves to another culture they could work on their own. The whole problem is we're taught to hate ourselves in school here.
The nostalgia thing is really fucking bad here too. Nobody cares to look forward they would rather be miserable and find an escape.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc

russias been getting bold, real bold, and not being very discreet about it. that's how world wars start, some country starts dick slapping other countries till all the other countries get together and cut his dick off. thats why putin needs to be in control of america, so he can stand a chance against nato when they start annexing eastern europe.

>hack our election and make agent orange our president
So fat

I love this guy I really do, but I don't think you should blame the citizens for the act of their government. Specifically when it was totalitarian.

Since the beginning of time the average man has been enslaved by the rich and intelligent. It just comes in different forms.

what does Putin's dick taste like?

Political activists = anyone left-wing, gay, progressive, atheist, disagrees slightly with United Russia.

Ask Donald Trump about it)

That's true

what is this really accomplishing? stop shitposting. I know it's Sup Forums but I'm actually enjoying this thread.

well a lot of people in russia, much surprisingly, have a live and let live attitude nowadays since everyone over 20 is very jaded thanks to politics, a clearly decreasing life quality and a similarily decreasing amount of cash in everyone's pockets.

it's like submitting yourself to it being a bit bad, and instead of getting very upset about it you let it be in favour of being happy about what you can be happy with.

americans in general i feel are given an unlucky draw in the world. you're a huge nation with shallow history, intense economy and an industrious population. even if you feel like your people are lazy, overindulgent and stupid you just don't have the same context as others do. compare yourself to russia and you're like germany to the US.

that said i do get upset with people here a lot too. everyone knows that we have been going down hill yet we tense up, smile and stay passive aggressive. we push the lebens raum propaganda like the nazis did for ukraine, whenever we bring up ukraine. "russia is a big, growing and bold nation and we need space"
"we manage the most land in the world and we're the best at it - they should be happy they get our administration" but people know it is all something they tell themselves and not the real truth.

А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!

if i could i would
but seriously, what happened to you guys?
Communist Russia was dope (in theory), single handedly won WWII.
Now you guys are all fucking cucks.

What

Those comments about the general citizen behavior is really similar to the US. Except for the live and let live. People here really allow the media to suck them into drama. It's like this entire country is being a reality tv show.

I agree with you about context. Our country has no value for history. I think if Americans had a better understanding of history they would really wake up to a lot of things. Many in the US couldn't be bothered to read. I know many people who live on the system and this causes a class division between the workers and the unemployed. Everything in US divides and causes conflict. We're kind of devouring ourselves from the inside with how we treat one another. There are still many level headed people but we stay mostly silent because these people cannot be reasoned with. Liberal or Conservative it doesn't matter. If they're hardline voters they don't see reason.

I'm not sure what forces generate the narratives or organize the many groups we're conveniently divided into but I am convinced there are interior powers influencing our democracy far more than the general public is fully aware of. Everyone is suspicious though. I don't think anyone is fully aware of the situation here. Too much information clouding things confusing things.

I don't care about allegiance to nations. I'm a natural man and I don't owe my allegiance to anyone but God. I respect people's choices to be nationalist but I'm not going to dick measure with other nations. frankly I don't care.