What can I do to make sure this show gets a second season?

what can I do to make sure this show gets a second season?
I don't think I can take it if it doesn't get one because I'm pretty sure the withdrawal will be way worse than Firefly

Don't worry, I'm sure if you keep shilling it over and over, people will fall for it and it'll get made.

Get more people to subscribe to Netflix.

There is no alternate universe where this doesn't get a second season. The attention and engagement numbers for the show are phenomenal, very likely in the top 5 along with House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Daredevil, and Making a Murderer.

Now consider the fact that Netflix has never not ordered a second season for one of their original shows.

The show doesn't need a 2nd season, it will just ruin it. But it will get one anyways, everything on Netflix does.

If you want to help support then paypal me a year's worth of Netflix subscription and i'll tell them to make another one.

there's more than enough netflix shilling here as is

People are cancelling Netflix because their bill went up $2.

>liked Firefly
Do I have to tell what website you have to go back to?

only seen the first 2 eps, I'm hoping theirs some genuine explanations for whats happening not just, muh scary stuff its better unexplained bullshit

Not everything needs to be run into the ground with several seasons and you're certainly not entitled to more.

But it has a perfectly succinct plot arc. What more do you want?

Also the show isnt THAT good faglord. Its a poor mans Twin Peaks

firefly was dead on arrival. Stranger Things is a huge success on day 1.

Don't worry

people are cancelling because netflix is fucking with the region codes,

nah guys I just really like this show.

Lel and they were actually considering another price hike and adding commercials. They won't survive it if they do. Hopefully it's a wake up call for them. Too bad they're blaming the media instead.

>tell my dad new mystery show
>set in 80s
>kinda SKish
>his reply
>so a new Twin Peaks?

And? So do all the other streaming services. Hulu really started that stuff.

guys this show just means too much to me. I didn't expect to love it this much

yea but netflix didn't and so gained a huge customer base, now they are and a lot of people are asking themselves why bother if they can only get say UK or Aus Netflix, (which is shit)

They still gained customers, just didn't gain as many as they thought. Mostly in the US, so that goes against most of your argument.

there's some explanation but of course not everything has been revealed.

One big part of the show the Upside Down has 30 pages written on it but the first season apparently only reveals the first couple pages

not only do we need a second season, but we need it right now. theres a sense of urgency , because these kids are 12, and in another year they will all hit puberty and have deep voices, and el will start womanhood. then it will all be lost. they have to start filming now while the kids still have their childlike wonder and innocence.

i thought it was gonna be a lot of muh scary and muh jumpscares, but there's actually very little of that.
You won't be spoonfed but the ending was not bad. You're in for a treat, best show this year.

This, I don't want to potentially have to face a subplot of these kids coming to accept the fact they're growing up.
I just want them to remain forever as a happy gang of kids enjoying their childhood.
The Mike and El romance is the most I would accept in the terms the kids growing up

>all these ST threads on Sup Forums and /x/

this shit better be amazing I swear

Oh fuck I just saw the alium I quit

They can always do a less severe IT style flash forward.
>3 years later

There's three monsters that represent the suppressed sexuality/gender identity of El, Barb and Will

El's powers created the monsters from the mind of people struggling with their sexuality.

Will is gay and his monster appears after he realizes his feelings for Mike at the start of the first episode. It is at Mikes house as shown by the flickering of the lights, but proceeds to follow Will home.

Barbara is lesbian and her monster appears after Nancy goes upstairs to have sex with Steve and she realizes Nancy will never love her the way she does.

El's monster is to do with her transgender issues and troubled childhood of not knowing what to identify as.

When El dies at the end the other monsters cease to exist.

The Upside Down world represents the cold and loneliness all of them felt in their inability to express their real selves.

If the show does have additional seasons and the kid actors start going through puberty -- will they have Will be gay?

There were a few references to Will being called a fag and his mom tells the sheriff people think he's gay. Was that just to show he's a vulnerable kid, or were they trying to imply he might actually be gay? I couldn't tell.

don't quit user, it's a great show.

i dont think theres enough evidence there to be honest, but i do get the gay vibe from him. the way he was opening up to mike at the beginning outside. he seems like a really sensitive, emotional kid aka a faggot

Yeah explain, why is it good? All I see from trailers is young kids, a concerned mom, a small town and rumors about monsters.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Goonies.

good, thx user I'm liking it so far, a little something to give you context for the weird shit at some point sounds good

its nothing special, unless you masturbate to ET

I ain't gotta do shit for you. Take a break from Sup Forums and watch an episode.

Lain made me scared of aliens for life. How much more are there?