Hello to this pathetic, miserable board

Hello to this pathetic, miserable board.
I am this girl's father. I am Ciara's dad and I just wanted to let you all know that YOU HAVE RUINED MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE. The FBI are involved and we are tracing everyone who bullied her or has her nudes. Therefore you must all delete any nudes from Ciara you may have or the FBI will be at your doorstep quicker than you can say "Mother why did you give birth to a retard who preys on children online?'' Justice is coming for you all. I fucking hate all of you. Our family has not been the same. We have all of your IPs now and it's only a matter of time, maggots. You are all done for so you should just end it all. Your IPs are backtraced and the end is coming, fools. Say hello to the FBI from me.

I need her nudes post some

Post the nudes faggot

ZOMG what should i do now? maybe i should disregard this bait...

>on the statistically irrelevent chnce this isn't bait you should know most of your reckless hyperbole is transparent af

on closing post yo dick/nudes

'm going to tell you right now, this is from HER FATHER! You bunch of lying no good punks! I know who it's coming from because I back traced it and I know who's emailing her and who's doing it and you've been reported to the cyber police and the state police so you'd better right one more thing or screw with my computer again, you'll be arrested. END OF CONVERSTATION FROM. HER. FATHER! And if you come near my daughter guess what! CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. YOU LYING BUNCH OF PRICKS!

Could you please repost those nudes so I can check if I have them in my collection and delete them if I have them.

Ya dun goof'd

I'm behind 30 proxies. Good luck faggot

> 33 proxies even

its time

post rare elizas

instead of going after us why try not to be such a shitty father and see what ur daughter is doing...your daughters faults is your failure as a father...

the cyber police will shut Sup Forums down

k

Hello from /r9k/, dad

Post nudes Daddy. It's not fair that you are the only one to see her naked.

who the fuck is she ?

The bait is weak in this one

ELIZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fucking hate that attention seeking honkey.

Neato