Stupid millennial's and their retarded interpretation of the English language

Stupid millennial's and their retarded interpretation of the English language

Why the fuck do you insist on dumbing yourself down by intentionally and frequently butchering the English language? Saying that something is "hitting you in the feels" makes no fucking sense at all. Who the fuck is Bae!? You think you're fitting in by speaking Walmart but you look like nothing more than another lazy little bitch wishing they can get paid $15 an hour to serve a McDouble. Have you ever seen Idiocracy? Yeah, go watch it. Welcome to your pathetic future existence.

Maybe if you began speaking like a respectable human being the rest of us will begin taking you seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J7E-aoXLZGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is old and doesn't like change. Sound familiar?

user is young and self entitled. Sound familiar?

OP is correct.

This sounds like it's aimed at Americans. The british no matter how they speak English are speaking true English as it's birthed from their country.

Language evolves you fucking cuck, we also know that our technology and society are getting to the point where it's reasonable that nobody HAS to starve to death. I get you have some sort of sick death fetish, but not everyone does. You pro death toxic fucks won't get away with this.

seriously?

The British speak Arabic, not English.

Yet your accents range from sensible to utterly incomprehensible.

>northerners speak true english

Those are people born post 2000
Are they even considered millennial?

considering it starts with 1980 we're really due for a distinction.

In a previous life, you were an old codger in 17th century England bitching about how use of contractions in polite conversation would bring about the downfall of Western civilization, weren't you?

> were not you?

They're Gen Z and they're just as cancerous as millennials

>B-BUT THEY'RE MORE CONSERVATIVE

They're conservative because they listen and worship nigger culture.

kek

>helping mom with her computer
>she said she needs to get her pictures off her computer onto her "thing"
>ask her what "thing"
>"the little thingy that you can put stuff on"
>realize she's talking about a flash drive
>go and get it
>plug it in, it's already got all of her pictures on it
>try to tell her this
>"how can they be on that if they're on my computer?"
>tell her that they're copied onto the drive
>"I don't want copies I want the actual pictures in case my computer dies"
Different story
>mom starts shouting for my help again
>ask her what she needs
>"I'm looking for this one tv show but when I search for it I only ever find stuff I have to pay for"
>"well what are you searching?"
>"just the name of the show"
>"well yeah, you have to use keywords and stuff"
>she doesn't know what a keyword is
>try to inform her
>"well I don't know what any of that stuff is I just use google and facebook and stuff. I thought youtube was for videos and google was for websites"
>mfw this is an every day struggle

Worry not, Grandfather.

The automated camps will dispose of the untermensch and turn them into biogas and fertiliser for improving crop yields.

Calm yourself, village elder.
All will be well.

'America has the most varied population in the world'.

youtu.be/J7E-aoXLZGY

...aka morons and simpletons.

>Stupid millennial's

Lel, you think it matters.

It hurts

damn bruh chill tf out u jus mad u ain't have a bae to cuddle thru the nite. XD u gettin turnt or nah? once u hit the pussy it'ss lit fam

It can also devolve.

>>northerners speak true english

no you idiot yank, have you ever spoken to a northerner?

The true accent is london/south west where people are still posh

As a addition to OPs post, everyone in England also learns to drive manual, haha stupid americans

OP, don't worry. When it comes time for all those fuckers to have kids, the ones that do will realize and the majority will raise their kids without internet, video games and YouTube (the source of cultural death). My son will be born in 3 months, bought property in North Texas, gonna teach that little nigger how to raise chickens and farm

That makes no sense.

Actually, Frisian is the truest English. Sorry, plebs. Old Norse, Celtic, and French has had too much unfluence

and how to fuck his sister like you did?

It's even worse because my mother thinks I know everything about computers and the internet, so she's constantly asking me for help.

One time her homepage got reset somehow, and she flipped out because it didn't automatically go to google and she didn't know that you could use the address bar to search.

I've taught her how to use the snip tool to screencap probably close to 5 times now, even pinned it to her task bar, and she always asks me how to screenshot things on the computer.

evolves... but that's what every faggot says, who cannot speak correctly.

Just stop telling her you retarded faggot

idk tbh m8

Evolves.. but that's what faggots, who cannot speak correctly, say.

I ironically use the such/much structure irl. Get at me

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done.

If I don't then she'll get really frustrated and mad and flip out on her computer.

I recognized a long time ago that my mother was a very childish person with no patience or emotional control, but i'm living with her until I finish college so I kind of have to deal with it.

>Stupid millennial's and their retarded interpretation of the English language
>millennial's
>retarded English

The word you both are thinking of is faggot. I may be a young nigger, but the only thing I'm self-entitled to is my sense of self. Because fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

Hello, friend. You seem to be incapable of making the distinction between several known, tried and true aspects of human behavior. How one chooses to speak, whatever colloquialisms or slang one chooses to utter, does not necessarily dictate their worth as a human being. It most likely demonstrates that they are either capable of speaking in folk tongues, or unironically think the slang is "cool", or "in". Rarely does it demonstrate that they are retarded. Even still, there are always worthless people to be found, in any one moment in human history, so trying to distinguish the worthless from those who choose to hide in plain sight, is a Sisyphean task. So, may I remind you, that your future is in the hands of those you fail to even acknowledge. May I remind you, that you were part of the driving force that served as the architect for (current year). Regardless of how small your part was in the history books.

You were a right faggot once. Some of your peers were not. You could spend the rest of your time posting with low effort, or forgo using Netflix to revel in bouts of nostalgia, so as to not continue being that much of a faggot. As your life draws to a close, and your autism will be forgotten as quickly as the life of this thread.

It might even serve some of us better if we were not subject to the beck and call of OP, as they are a faggot, and not worth taking seriously.

I'm a millennial and I don't do anything you say I do. "feels" is a Sup Forums thing. Bae is a nigger thing, they never count towards progress so not sure why you are claiming such absurdities. I get paid $22 an hour as a Camera Operator. I also am in the process of starting a fashion design company. Idiocracy was based off of the technological and social behaviors of government and society combined. Most of its influences were a result of the 60's-90's.

>Maybe if you began speaking like a respectable human being
Pretty much why you are deemed an idiot in this thread.

>mfw it hits me right in the feels bae!

You ain't kidding. Varied in every aspect. This is why no one gets along here

He's going to eat shit real fast when he's expected to come of age; nobody in their right mind (or of the majority) is going to abandon the ability to use Google. Especially not after (current year). And, your son will probably have to deal with a world where his Combine drives itself. Or, a world where the majority of his business is going to have to be done... digitally. He'd better know how to access that part of society. Or else, again, he's fucked.

Having been born in a world where dial-up was the shit, I turned out not to be a shithead. Even though I am willingly posting on Sup Forums. As long as your show your son what a book is, and how to do simple math without a calculator, he won't go brainless the moment you let him google "anime tiddies"

I am not English-speaking? I use english almost exclusively online.

Shit fuckers this is a nigger anti-theft device.

Got mugged at a stop and rob
Tried to steal car
Cheap ass Toyota with a stick shift
Sat down, one chimp said to other, "You know how to drive this?"
NOPE
Ran off tossed keys in bush.

I was out a total of 6 bucks

Now I am armed and never go to stop and robs.

Hurrrrrrrr duurrrrr Muslims are bad. Fucking kys Nazi piece of shit

Now now, he's not a Nazi for thinking Muslims are bad. Being a Nazi might encompass that, maybe, but it doesn't stop there. It's overkill to call someone a Nazi for that. It's like calling someone a genius for tying their shoes.

It's actually gonna turn into acronyms like it's been. The more advanced civilization is the less words are needed. Think about the egyptian hieroglyphics. Those aren't just letters and sounds but represent many meanings in a quick glance. Processing information quicker is a sign of mental evolution

Agreed. Plus is it so unreasonable to think maybe one of the many religions people live by is inherently bad? Possible right? Possible that it's incompatible with certain societies? Possible that the good kind 'progressive' people of that religion are defying their religion by not killing/hurting certain people? Protip: 'Yes' can be used to answer all of the above

While I hear you... I worry about the validity in thinking that we're undergoing mental evolution for words like "bae". An example is the phrase "while I hear you. I don't literally hear you, but I can read and understand what you have typed, and generally would agree with what you've typed. But, that's just because the phrase is figurative.

But, think about "tfw".

The English language has been trifled with so much, that foreign English speakers sometimes speak "better" than native English speakers, when it comes to English or other languages. We're too fond of using words that mean things, to mean other things, to a point where a word can mean
>anything
on top of the fact that wear and where, if only heard and not written, can sound exactly the same.

The problem with that, is it goes from processing information quicker, to assigning multiple tangents of information to one node, with no discernible way to tell which tangent is to be followed from said node. I sure hope I'm wrong.

You think that's funny until someone tries to drive your car and fucks up the gears

telepathy/empathy is the future.

I think you've tried to put words in my mouth. I don't like that. I can say "no" to some of these. Not sure if I fully agree with what you've replied with. I think you're being a little disingenuous.

millenial detected

I'll use the occasional slang term every now and again but generally I'll speak and type properly.
These days I don't get what half the words people say actually mean... people seem to make up slang terms that mean the opposite of what the word originally meant.

Over aged, banned

>retarded interpretation of the English language

Like using an apostrophe wrong in your very first sentence? Pot kettle black, kid.

Ya'll newd to chill tha fok down. Who carez about how you write or spieak.

What car is that? 6 gears and a transfercase shift?

you may just be the biggest faggot on 4 chan.

Shut up, nigger.

>Wear and where sound exactly the same
You're american aren't you

No.

Stupid Americunt thread.

She thought you how to clean your ass and probably saved your stupid ass from drowning in your own drool, the least you can make is put up with she not knowing computer stuff fucking idiot

Your kid will be a fucking retard then, I imagine him already trying to ask for a job
>2040
>ok requirements are programming in CC and nanotechnology knowledge
>uhh I know how to raise chickens

Really? Because even here in Wales there's a very, very clear distinction between where and wear.

May I ask where you're from?

>She thought you
What is she, psychic?

English?

Canada. Also known as North America, or the United States of America
>wear
everything sounds American.

No wonder. Where I come from, there's a difference between a 'w' sound and a 'wh' sound. Just like there's a difference between a hard 't' and a 'th'