Sup Sup Forums i have a girlfriend who just can't drink alcohol...

sup Sup Forums i have a girlfriend who just can't drink alcohol. She Always drinks to much to fast and ends up making a fool out of herself and falling asleep.

Now, after 3 glasses of wine she starts becoming psychotic/agressive.
A good 15 minutes ago she threatend to hit me because she ran out of cigarettes, i yelled at her she really crossed a ligne for me, you dont threaten people because you are out of cigarettes let alone the person you love, sleep and live with.

I yelled at her and now i feel about it, i dont usually get that angry and yell, i just wanted to vent this I guess, opinions are welcome.

no one cares

Aggression is a subconscious reaction to wanting sex for women.

This has actually been proven.

I don't get people that get angry when they're drunk.
I've been drunk almost constantly for the past 12 years and in that time I've not once punched someone or even got angry.

I believe this to be true, we can't have sex now because she has her period, otherwise i'd give her that love treatment, not now though. I don't like being treated like that.
thanks

She just can't handle herself, she has a history of having anxiety issues, she has overcome those but they Always come back with alcohol. She becomes a complete different person and often regrets drinking the next day, i tried her staying off alcohol but i come over as a dick doing that, she controls her own body; unfortunately not when drunk

A girl at a party Got mad at me for asking if she was on her period cause she was acting like a bitch. Did she really want to.make sex?

Is her name start with an n?

>Girl is lightweight to alcohol. More details at 5.

Old news is so interesting!

You have to slap her across the mouth and tell her to get in the kitchen to fix you a sammich.

yes

Damn wish I was better with women

there are other places where you can look at dick user don't be so mad at me
yes
fuck off
no, with an S

then dont drink with her.

Post peer reviewed studies please.

Be more like this guy OP

ITT: autism

we live in an environment where lots of alcohol is offered and consumed, she also enjoys one drink. all she can take, she just cant stop and say no to peer pressure.

she is a good girl, if im hungry she'll make one without asking. I also don't like violence

reflecting hard bro, INYOURHEAD::ITT
who the fuck is that

>not knowing who that guy is
Just kill the bitch newfag
Or kill yourself
Or both if you're cool

She has a demon in her op. Better take this thread to /x/ to see if you can find a way to give her and exorcism before it's to late an she has to live with it forever

>there are other places where you can look at dick user don't be so mad at me

I'm not a dick fan like you, faggot.

i feel you man. my gf doesn't get aggressive, she just gives up all of her responsibility.
nothing bad ever happened because of that, but it is really just a matter of time. 3 glasses of wine and she can't talk clearly anymore, runs around talking to everyone and generally can't judge any social situation.
she doesn't realize when guys flirt with her, and since she is 7-8/10 and barely 5 feet tall, men frequently approach her. i'm not the super jealous kind of boyfriend, but i know she can't deal with threatening situations, so i get a bit more protective than i should.

i just don't understand why she can't stop before getting drunk. i've never seen her tipsy. only sober or shitfaced. i hate how there is no middle ground for us to enjoy a fun evening with alcohol.