Girl left me for another guy, but was fucking us at the same time and got pregnant. We always used condoms...

Girl left me for another guy, but was fucking us at the same time and got pregnant. We always used condoms, but with the new guy she didnt. What do. We are all 18.

Walk away and never look back

Just ignore the bitch and let her drown in her own problems. If she claims the kid is yours, just don't acknowledge it legally.

Break contact cold turkey style, save you a lot of shit.

Yeah, just ignore her.

Yea just ignore her, worse case scenario the court will ask you for DNA, but from what you said you should be good. It will also be funny when she has to explain to people she doesnt know who the father is.

I just hope you dont kid yourself and in reality you two use condoms every tiem

New guy knows it's his, he already dipped and now she's trying to backpedal. Dump the bitch

This

THIS

Kek hard and kek long, for he who keks last, keks longest...

Do not give in to the DNA test.

She done fucked up, let her live with the consequences.

You?
You're freeeeeeeeeee as a biiiiird now.

go back on the jeremy kyle show you ugly nigger

She doesnt have too much money.

run you fucking idiot

TURN AND RUN.
RUN FAST AND RUN FAR.
BLOCK AND DELETE IF YOU HAVE TO.

never talk to her again
It's not a 100% chance that it's NOT your kid, by the way, but she'll get the test done with the other guy, if that turns up negative this is your problem again, but until then, just fucking bounce. no contact.

LOL
>722647972
You dun goofed

ABORT

Who cares? She shouldn't have done stuff with the other guy, it's neither your fault nor something you should care about. Walk away and ignore her.

A million times this

Block her.
Don't let dumb people pull you down in life, you don't need that shit.
If you do still love her, then take those feelings and put them in the trash.

You're free Sup Forumsro just let her & her new guy she seems to love so much she agreed not to use condom with take care of the problem.
From what you say it's not yours so yeah, let the bitch drown in her own poison.

Words of a genius

Stop being a little caring bitch and dump the slut, who cares if she has barely any money. She should have thought about that from taking more than she could handle.

She'll try to come back. It will only be because Chad, which makes her tingle more, will have thrown her away. Ignore her. Don't pay for Chad's sperm she loved so much.

Thats not your fucking problem retard

>Chad
>implying it isn't Tyrone

Bloodwork is to see if she is 100% pregnant, but shes taken 4 tests all positive. I dont really want to leave cause I care about her, and its pretty hard to deal with, but at the same time, she chose someone else. Im not trying to become a cuck.

this/ honestly don't understand why you even need advice bitchboi

>I care about her
You are a fucking moron

>I dont really want to leave cause I care about her
>I'm not trying to become a cuck.
These two are mutually exclusive. Either break all ties and stop caring or become what you despise.

>I could walk away if I wanted
>but I won't please don't stop talking to me I miss you so damn much why'd you leave me it's okay I forgive you if you want I'll help with the raising of the kid

Lmao OP is already a cuck. Girl leaves him and gets pregnant and he still is hoping for a chance.

Same thing happened with my ex. But she was fucking both me and new dude raw. He split, so I told her if she got an abortion we could be together again. So I took her to the clinic, once she had been in 30 minutes or so I left without even giving her a ride home. Fuck that bitch, OP.

> I dont really want to leave cause I care about her

You're 18. You're literally a kid. Don't throw your life away for the first bitch in your life. Go away, block her on your phone, delete her number, block her on social media and go get a beer with your buddies.

I refuse to believe anyone could actually be that fucking retarded.

Just in case you are...

The fact that you still talk to her and care about her means you are a cuck, sorry to say.

You're retarded.

Basically this

Just fucking move on and stop being a soggy sack of vagina

She left you for someone else m8 so why should you care about her now? It's her own problem now.

She won't come back to you and even if she does, she'll only do it for the wellfare and will leave you again once she found another one AND THEN you will also have to pay childsupport. So stop talking to that bitch now and forever before she ruins your life

She fucked someone else while she was with you, she did it once and will do it again.

Do you really want to raise and pay for a piece of shit kid that ain't even yours. Take this get out of jail free card and live the rest of your life happily. You are 18 and don't fuck your life up already with this crazy cheating bitch and her stupid kid.

Get a DNA test. If it's yours it's yours. No go getting around it.

You can't get a false positive on a pregnancy test.

Looks like I can move on.

Fucking genius. I would've never have thought of that move. +1 Internet to you sir

Brilliant

What are you trying to say here?

yeah just walk away, you're out of this.

What the fuck does this even mean

A true alpha among cucks.

HAHA! BITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVES!

right cross, left hook to the belly, then follow her on twitch to make it up to her

dude this is cuck mode now. she made a mistake, she can deal with the consequences. she'll try to force you to take care of the kid, that's not even yours. don't do it. this will NEVER in NO situation end well. WALK AWAY

Yes you can

I would like to buy you a beer someday.

Nigger what?

Hey man, I personally say dump the bitch, however when it comes to the child I personally would want to know if its mine or not.

If she is willing to pay for the DNA test I would take it. Granted it's a toxic situation between you and the slut, doesn't mean the child should suffer if it is potentially yours.

The child did nothing wrong and didn't decide to be brought into this world. Put yourself into the perspective of the child is all im saying.

That could, if it is yours, could end up being the best thing thats happened to you. Or not...regardless if he is yours its your responsibility.

The courts will come after you for a DNA test.

I think you should have her new BF take a DNA test, if he comes up negative than you will take one. If he shows up positive than its his kid and you're all gravy. Thats probably your best course of action. Have HER prove it isn't the new BFs child.

I know at 18 this is something you dont want to deal with but you have to take accountability for your actions man. Its rough and hard but if it is your child you need to give him the best life possible, is that not what you would've wanted for yourself?

Force her to prove it isn't the new BFs baby first - either she agrees and does it or she doesnt and gets the court to order you to take a DNA test.

I would go on my own and take the DNA test because if it is my child I would want to be there from the beginning and take care of him/her and do everything in my power to get custody to keep my child away from the cum dumpster.

Coathanger and a little elbow grease. Problem solved.

>best thing thats happened to you
Nothing like being a father at 18 with a whore mother. Great advice dude.

You can get a false negative, you can't get a false positive

You stupid moron she just wnats your money
She will dry you out and leave your corpse to rot once she doesnt need you anymore.
She will find another guy as soon as she gets your money.
She will fuck other guys on ur back, date some champ, all the while she smiles at you with her claws in ur pockets.
Leave her
Leave her now

Kek you cuck she let him tap that nice wet hole bareback while she made you trap your dick in order to fuck her. Its pathetic that you are even thinking about getting back with her you faggot just move on and find a bitch that actually loves and respects you.

Over here no one can force you to take a DNA test, not even court. However if the woman says its yours, you will have to pay alimony. The only way to evade that is for the guy to prove the kid is not his and thus forcing you to take a DNA test.

On other news, FUCK THAT KID, Her kid, her problem. If I was 18 I would run the fuck away even if it was mine, not my problem. I ain't ruining my life at 18 years old by having to take care of an unwanted kid with a piece of trash for a mother you will have to deal with for the rest of your life as well.

Mature or not, RUN forest, RUN

They test for Human chorionic gonadotropin. You can buy it online from India. It's easy to cheat a pregnancy test and crazy bitches do it all the time.

You should seriously consider telling your parents and get legal consul asap. Everyone telling you to ignore the situation is retarded. Maybe ignore her, sure, but don't ignore the situation until someone else is paying that kid's childcare or she decides to have an abortion that you are not paying for.

The fact you're sitting here debating it even though a million dudes are giving you excellent advice just shows that you have already made your mind up that you're going to get back with her and look after your girlfriend's son.

Don't play that bitches game women are nothing but trouble put her in her place tell her to fuck off and learn from your mistake now before u end up untrusting pissed at life and owned by women .

So OP, considering all the advice you got. You deleted the bitches number yet?

Or are you gonna watch your life get ruined at the age of 18?

You are a thick one arent you. I said it could END UP being the best thing thats happened to you.

Maybe because you had shit parents or you yourself was just a shit child doesnt mean that there aren't people out there who love their children immensly and give them an immense amount of joy to watch them learn and grow and become apart of their lives.

But yea, we should just teach 18 year olds that if they fuck a chick who ended up being a whore they should just dip out and leave the child behind who ends up just being an even bigger fuck up because they had no chance growing up with a potentially stable person.

I mean fuck me dude, if you read my post you wouldve seen i said leave the bitch, you don't have to have a relationship with the whore mother if you don't want to, you can just have a relationship with the child - thats why i said if its yours be there from the beginning to help yourself get full custody so you dont have to deal with the mother.

But yea, being 18 and running away from an innocent child because YOU fucked up is much better advice, dont be such a selfish adolecent child. You probably got left behind from a shit-bag father and just want to see the same happen to others to make yourself feel better.

fucking irresponsible trash.

Going back on what I said earlier; OP is a little cuck, honestly.

Stop sucking the dick of your shitty little girlfriend, she's a slag, a whore and yet you still continue to ask others what to do in the situation when your girlfriend has already cheated, not to mention banged and gotten pregnant?!

Damn, you are one precious little bitch, everyone here say's to drop her ass on the curve.

You're literally ruining your life right now user. This is not a joke, this is not a meme. You're fucking yourself big time.

Think back to this post 5 years from now and say "Sup Forums was right"

>we should just teach 18 year olds that if they fuck a chick who ended up being a whore they should just dip out and leave the child behind
Now you are making sense

That's not a false positive though, that's just a lie

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Yea, fuck that kid that you possible help bring into this world. Maybe your parents should've said fuck this and dump you in the dumpster instead of taking care of their responsibilities and holding themselves accountable for their actions.

People who actually think running away from this situation is the right thing to do are absolute fucking retards. She can just go to the court and get child support from OP unless HE proves hes not the father, instead of just paying the the DNA test and proving hes not the father then he has to pay legal fees, court fees, AND DNA testing to prove its not his down the road because he decided to run like a bitch ass child himself instead of taking responsibility.

Seems like his ex is the type that would do this.

So much this.

If you stay with her, you throw all your hopes and dreams of the future down the drain.

She cheated on you, can you think of anything more disrespectful? Leave her dude

Sounds like you're off the hook bro
Sucks to be that other guy

Honestly thats the perk of being a woman, you are stuck with that thing people call a kid.

18 years old, probably no education, no job, no money. How the fuck are 2 kids going to raise a kid? That is exactly what it wrong with todays society, kids being raised by kids because of people like OP.

To me there are two options to save humanity. Either abort the thing or put the little fucker up for adoption. That way it can be raised properly and not by two deadbeat parents.

>Butthole
Yeah thats where she should have taken it

Im not OP but Stfu you white knight faggot. Who gived a shit about that little trash and its whore mother, SHE is responcible, its her body and her child with another man. OP should bail out and never speak to her again and even id it was his SHE still cheated on him so he should again, dump her and the child. He's 18 and shouldnt destroy his life because of some stupid whorebag.

> I dont really want to leave cause I care about her
>Im not trying to become a cuck
Make up your fucking mind OP

Psycho alert

Walk away. You will be so happy you did. Trust me. You got a whole world of fucking women ahead of you. You are 18 now you dont know shit, just remember that.

lololol this faggot just full cuck mode on
>girl fucks other guy on the side
>dumps his ass
>gets pregnant
>Hey user!
>omg I still care about her ;(

kek, OP might as well marry her already you love being a fucking cuck sooner or later you will want to have a girl with other guy's kid your inner cuck is too strong to be contained so just pick this girl already, maybe she even cheats on you again and now has nigger kids so you will like her even more

Move away, I heard Alaska is nice this time of year.

18 isn't young. Leave her. She's on her own. Also, she sounds like a fucking bone head.

Time to man up and be a dad

LOLOLOLOL

There are plenty of people who have no education, no job, no money who have children and go out and get a job work their whole lives to support the child and put it through school so they can have a better chance at life then they did because of their own fuck ups. A child doesn't care if they are rich or poor while growing up because they don't understand that concept yet. However they do understand being abandoned by their own parents which lead to problems down the road when they develop.

These kids are 18, yea they are deadbeat at the moment but maybe having this child could change that, if not the mother maybe the father. You are teaching people its ok to fuck up and leave a huge mess behind just so you can run away.

Or time to smarten up and get the fuck out.

you are one stupid nigger, i know you are a nigger because you were raised with no father cause he left your whore mother and thats why you have that mentality. IT WAS HIS DICK THAT WENT INTO HER THAT MADE THAT BABY.

It takes 2 people to make a baby you fucking retard, we arent talking about the virgin mary over here. They are BOTH responsible - you are just immature and have no sense of responsibility because you are a nigger and were raised that way so i don't fault you for that.

Run mother fucker, run, run, run, far away, run away mother fucker! Who cares if you like her, run, you can like or live some other cunt later. Trust me.

His accountability for her raw dogging another dude? What r u retarded?
Courts these days dont even are who the biological father is - they will deem the financially stable man the father so the state doesnt have to pay for the kid. Best course of action is to fuck off asap. The longer u hang around the more likely they will pin it on u

Yeah I wonder what would be worse having a good life with caring parents, education, basic needs corvered, values

Or live with your biological 18 year old parents in poverty, with mom being a slut and dad mad at you because you ruined his youth... But with the slim chance that the teenage parents become gods among teenagers and work+study+give kids values they don't have magically lmaooo

Kek you are actually autistic. Also that's only 9 digits.

thats what DNA test are for you fuckhead. The courts just odnt look at a financially stable man and say hes the father. Why not just point at fucking bill gates and say "Hey, this guy has money, we dont want to foot the bill for this kid, lets say hes the father".

Literally fucking retarded you are. Thats why ive been saying he should get a DNA test to prove if its his or not, if he takes the test and proves its not his then he fucks off. All ive been saying is he should PROVE its not his - if its not his then fuck off. If its his then he should tell the bitch to fuck off still but take care of the innocent child he helped to create.