What kind of girlfriend do you want

One that won't tell my wife

itsatrap.jpg

liek dis

kek

One with a penis.

Chained up and in my possession.

loyal, kind and qt

The kind that exists. Ideally one that doesn't feel like a chore to have to entertain.

Anything that has a pussy, bro. I'm desperate.

One with a vagina

You want a girl that's nice, a girl that's not
Obsessed with her looks, but is insanely hot
The kind of girl that you can show to your folks
Loves the movies you like and always laughs at your jokes
A real girl, a hot girl; a really hot girl;
A brand new, really hot, real doll
Wants to impress you, doesn't care if you notice
Only ever uses you to tickle her throat with...
You might think this girl only exists in your mind
But she's real but last week she died

bo please go

Man I got out a 5 year relationship like 6 months ago and I still can't figure it out. I used to think I'd want a nice, reserved, cutie. Now I think anyone super shy is probably autistic or emotionally damaged. So maybe an outgoing and confident girl?

>smart
>funny
>hot
>likes to stay in shape
>gets along well with my family and friends
>worships my cock
>good mother material

try it and see what happens.

dwight

is that Gara from Naruto

Eh sadly I'm too busy with graduate school, so all I can do is fantasize.

It's Gayle the Snail

One like this.

I want a girl that's nice
a girl that's not obsessed with her looks, but is insanely hot
The kind of girl that i can show to my folks
Loves the movies i like and always laughs at my jokes
A real girl, a hot girl; a really hot girl
Wants to impress me,doesn't care if i notice
Only ever uses me to tickle her throat with

Like this

so you are into men? GTFO you beta faggot

the attractive fresh dead body kind
preferably young but of appropriate age

it's okay he takes hormones

a real one

why i get so turn on by this?

\thread

The depravity and beaten downess is what calls to me. There's nothing like a drug addict to put your problems in perspective

ok...

post more.

One that's funny as fuck.
Cute.
Likes sports (skateboarding, snowboarding and football "soccer").
Must love drum and bass/jungle music.
Must love zombie films.

i dont now why i like it ,i always end up breaking up with all my girlfriends because i find them prudes , they dont like smoking or getting high and even if they like me and have completely balanced lifes i just throw it all away to be with a unstable girl , i have a problem

the kind i have. so, im good. thanks.

same here. i startet to accept it. seems to be the thing that we want, so why settle for someone "boring"

Pls post more heroin cuties, I wanna start a folder

Just someone like me, who likes to stay in, laze around and watch shows and movies. Don't really care about their beliefs as long as we can talk.

Just someone who understands do loves me.
>pic related, someone like her.m

I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooong jacket!

Haha

Ha

No?

Self destruct sequence...
Engaged

Whoah autist detected

I want a gf like this plz

One without a dick

Aspie X 10 reporting in

I could do one with a dick if she was cute enough

>One that I find attractive.
>I want her to be extremely dependent.
>No friends she can turn to.
>No family she can turn to.
>I want her to crave attention to the point she's willing to do anything.
>want her to have fertility problems.

Hopefully a girl meeting these requirements will give me a much needed handicap in the relationship department. Less risk of pregnancy is always good. And she'll be too dependant, with no friends or family to rely on, to leave if I screw up along the way. Only think I can't really calculate for is novelty, I'd imagine after a while people become complacent with their sexual partner and their sex drive slowly declines. ( imagine eating spam everyday for the next 2 to 3 years). Hopefully her extreme dependency will work as a failsafe if seek novelty in other women from time to time.

Why do I like light skin niggeresses so much /b I don't even like white girls anymore

How about one that would be cool with my wife to share the bed with.

A depressed one

one that doesn't lack confidence would be nice.

Wtf is wrong with you

Intelligent, feminine, calm social and compassionate to calm and guide the soulless psycho

2d gf 4 me

Muh nigga

i don't know bro you tell me pls

a real one

Let's be honest dude how could that ugly pale crackhead looking trashy whore compete.

>Cute
>Modest
>Quirky
>Loyal
>Plays the Vidya
>Isn't an Easily Offended Millennial Shitbag

Its all in the eyes

To put it briefly, someone who's intelligent, spunky and responds well to my humor. Independent yet loyal and kind. Someone that's open to trying new things and taking chances and gets me to do the same.

>it'd only be a minor plus if she looks like pic related.

Nope, figure life out yourself.
Hint
Blacks will hate you
Whites will hate you
You will be left alone

i accept it too even if it means going down the rabbit hole its still better than the boring alternative of a normal life , my parents always give me shit when i bring one a of this girls to the house but i like seeing their faces of dissapointment , the girls notice this aswell and they seem to like it at some point

A female

I haven't given any thought to what type of girl i would have since I've accept I would die alone

She would obviously need to have male characteristics
- unbreakable
- doesn't cry
- doesn't manipulate
- sense of humor
- can discuss topics
- I won't have to figure out the million things she won't say
- I won't take the blame for her retarded ass not being able to put herself in the right words
- I wont have to keep snacks for her in my bag for when he gets violent
- no diseases
- not skinny, but not fat, good booty,
- doesn't steal my money
- doesn't steal my children

95% of the things any male could want from a female cannot be found in the female at all, can only be found in heterosexual men. Why do you think women, gays, everybody prefers a heterosexual man. Even fucking homos spend all their time talking about "i could convert him."

When there is 5% reason to have a relationship with a female and 95% reason not to, logic wins out, I avoid females entirely. I dont walk next to them, i dont look at them, i treat them as if they're niggers, which, let's be real that's what women are. You have to keep your eye on their body language and their movements so that you don't injure them, or in the case of niggers, so that they don't injure you. But besides that i have no contact.

You have a very bad taste in women, are you still going through that emo phase listening to linkin park and shit?

a biological one

Girls dont like nice guys
... Because they have nothing in common.
Girls already have a pussy, they dont need another.
Girls can get fucked whenever they want
They know that
Boys cant get fucked whenever they want
They know that

Noope lol
I think you have horrible taste in women

Who is dat though

You're obviously a virgin, I bet you're that one kid that was always an awkward anxious nerd and never talked to girls and wondered why he didn't get approached hmmm maybe because he's too nice? nope not really because you're too much of a pussy to even talk to them, believe me dude no good looking girl that has a self esteem likes being treated like shit I dated over 9 women at 20 and you got no idea what you're saying my guy, stop being a virgin girls don't like assholes I can tell you don't go out alot.

true no girl likes being disrespected point blank, maybe being slick and what not is ok being sarcastic shit like that stuff that makes you ''cool'' so to say but females don't like getting beat up nor disrespected lol.

implying i don't want to be the girlfriend.

fag

Muh dude, i lost it 12 years ago.
Im married with kids.
Pic related

Good luck Sup Forumsro

weeb that's into lolis/shotas

>"must"

gtfo wizard

One that isnt a bitch but most are like that cause you know... Theyre women.

one that isnt a bitch every morning.

This.. so much to take in...

Yeah girls want guys that are so nice
You drive them around
Buy them stuff
Let them move in etc.

What a fucking cuck you are

one who will appreciate my Superior intellect, let me crush her belief in Christianity and adopt the almighty way of the atheist, she will also enjoy pepsi max as our beverage of love and she will understand why i have chosen to follow the way of the blade!

you basically want a brick wall.

Im always going to be a nice guy no matter what. i dont care if it costs me contact with women. women are shitty people. I have one of two options, spend every day isolated and alone. Only talk to people when necessary in an effort to minimize any possible conversation.

And two, to babysit the female, have my money taken from me, my kids taken, have my emotional health destroyed, my respect in myself wiped clean,

Test tube babies bro. As soon as them shits are popping a good 80% of females will be murdered by the public You know why?

women are valueless people. You are all gawking at hair, makeup, none of these women will ever have decent income or do anything themselves, or be interested in learning, figuring out how things work.

Women are valueless people that then destroy the male's value. The only effort the female will apply in life is convincing the male she is higher value than he is.

Women are charlatans. Nothing more, nothing less, they always have been and always will be. Until, of course, they no longer own the womb and then the streets will run red with female blood.

The type of girl, I want is someone who can cook, clean, hot and atleast has a high enough caliber

we will listen to death in june and want to die

Kill yourself
It will only take a minute
You'll be happy that you did it
Just go over to your oven and shove your head in it
Kill yourself
Really, you should do it
There's really nothing to it
Just grab a mug and chug a cup of lighter fluid

I would fuck her like a rabbit, everyday, several times. That's all I want, a girlfriend who makes me hard really easy (and yes, fats like pic makes me hard)

So you want her to eat your fucking controllers? Or are you saying that you want any girlfriend you could starve, so that she would eat your controllers? I'm confused

Go for it give the comment you linked a quick read I would be glad to discuss it with you

We both know you're female, and we both know you are aggravated because i expect some value from you. You expect me to do everything for you, let you act like a coke head, and then give you my money. any change of this balance in your mind will be reason to chimp the fuck out

You're female, so you intentionally acting dumb and illiterate warrants me writing you a special unique comment just for you.

All i want is a female who acts like a person, gives the "higher value" shit a rest. Especially that since women should be seen as lower value, always. Women cannot be equals since the irrational person always conquers the rational, when on equal footing. Women cannot be above the male (a huge reason for this, is because the female has no real world value to begin with)

Women must always, always be assumed lower value than the male as in Islamic relationships.

I second you, user.
Plus i love girls with short hair... nohomo tho

Rich annnnd hot...

more of this faggot plz

A girl that actually can stay in bingewatching netflix with me and that i could go out with, doing just random shit

nice dog