How do i get a girlfriend with my acne problem?

how do i get a girlfriend with my acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they go out with them and all i do is just sit here on Sup Forums and playing no man's sky all day.

i am tired of being lonely. how do i girlfriend Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iwIReKtlykw
animedakimakurapillow.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

money and muscles

>plays no mans sky
>lives no mans sky
>alone, depressed and ridden with acne

Kys

money

pasta and gay

Get rid of your acne

You dont. Kys

Mate, it's simple. Just get a new face.

Probably a troll, just cause no respectable man would play no man's sky, but makeup my man. I don't have the worst acne, but it was irritating, so I started wearing makeup. Nothing much at all, no one has noticed it before, but just enough to cover up irritating parts

>playing No Man's Sky
Well there's your problem, dipshit.

find a girl with the same problem

Forget the girl, how the hell will you even exist in this world looking like that?

You can start by not posting stale pasta.

If this isn't pasta and gay, you could talk to your doctor/derm about accutane. I had obnoxious fucking adult acne up until I was 27 (now 29). Not as bad as yours, but it significantly impacted my life and I wasted a bunch of my twenties (not to mention an obscene amount of money) not doing the things I wanted to do because I lacked the self-confidence to not give a shit about other people's judgement. I went on a round of accutane two years ago and the improvement to my skin has been night and day. Only regret I'd sacked up earlier. But I kind of feel like years of having a fucked up face made me who I am today. Keep in mind that accutane can come with some pretty fucked up side effects, but it is really the only way to permanently attack acne because it literally changes your physiology by shrinking your sebaceous glands. Good luck user!

Eat lots of grease foods, as much as you can stomach. Then more, and more. And when you're finally chugging straight barrels of large, all those zits on your face will eventually merge into one giant pustule.

And then when it finally comes to a head, POP it. It'll hurt, and white and and red and yellow goo will spray everywhere, but underneath? You'll be reborn. The face underneath will be fresh and smooth, blemish free.

lard not large

Fix acne problem, don't ignore it. You have a medical problem.

If the usual creams don't work, go accutane, talk to your doctor.

If somehow you can't treat it....keep searching for someone who doesn't care, acne doesn't bother me at all. Dated a pizza face for half a year until ghosted me and broke my heart.

Lose some weight, change your pillow cases, cut your hair... and kys

Ewww!! Holy fuck...

Is your nickname peperoni? In all serious though just workout every night and go outside and get some sun. Also dont drink anything but water and that should help clean things up.

I saw this same fucking thread from yesterday.

damn shes cute asf

I heard cutting your dick off can solve acne problem. Any testimonies?

fucking fix your face. If this is actually you holyshitOP you have like 60 whiteheads. Put an effort into your face and body you fuck.

this is not acne.
this is Chickenpox

OP is sexy as fuck

Nofap. Healthy diet. Exercise. Drink hell of a lot of water.

that's actually cuck juice filling your face. try to play something else that's not completely emasculating and a waste of time like Guilty Gear, or one of the Fire Emblems, or maybe if your tiny brain and balls can handle it maybe an RTS like Age3 or Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion.

How does this guy shave?

Do somthing to help with the acne, medicine, diet change etc. Also pull that faggy looking piece of metal shrapnel out of your eye brow.

first post a real pic of you and then we can help

>Nofap
false

This.
OP's pic is from 2011, it can't be him.

At least he has built-in lubrication for the blades.

Go get Accutane.

It literally saved my life as my acne was basically making me suicidal from embarrassment and being so self conscious about myself.

LOL

Sell drugs

Here's a tutorial
youtu.be/iwIReKtlykw

kys best way by far! recommended pills n' vodka

Look up how to do tyson squats. And eat fermented skate liver oil.

get rid of your acne. Go to a doctor

have you heard of a dishrag and soap?

Jesus christ bro I think some of your acne is turning into solid beady pearls

/thread

Man there are a lot of newfags here today

I have your solution, OP.

animedakimakurapillow.com/

Look, there's even a sale. You can have an anime girlfriend and can still play No Man's Sky and browse 4chins all day!

>Plays no man skys
Fake.

Holy Shit! The open tabs and the search bar. Fucking epic

Drink a lot of water and wash your face 1-2 times a day. By then ur acne will be a lot less worse. Really all you need to do is not be a pussy and talk to girls. Also going to the gym and having a good sense of style helps.

Youre overweight, so your diet is probably a major part of why your skin is shit

Eat healthy, wash your face, wash your pillows and sheets because washing your face means nothing if you stick it back onto a cloth thats been absorbing your dirt for forever

Wash your face and hands

Pop all that shit

Clean that shit off after you pop each one

When done wash your face again make sure you do this with a face cleaner

Dont touch your face with your filthy fucking hands too
Dont do this, women look god damn ugly without makeup BECAUSE of the makeup, it is the worst shit for your skin

LIKE THE OTHER GUYS SAID

Get ACCUTANE

not realizing that b8.

you must be new around here m8

Work out drink a lot of water eat healthy work out tell u drip sweat help clean it poor take showers everyday

I've much to learn

clean ur pillow everynight
change ur pillowcase
or put a freshly washed towel on it
should go away

This won't do shit if you have actual acne as it's a medical condition.

A few pimples every now and then or whatever is pretty normal but cystic acne needs to be treated by a dermatologist not some idiot on the internet saying wash your shit more.

work to better yourself every single day. you wont get a single earth shattering piece of information or tip that will propel you into it. its a marathon, take your time, but keep getting better.

Its kinda interesting. Acne has been linked as a genetic trait. And is more common in males then females. Not just something that happens with purely poor lifestyle choices. Which is why it lasts usually on through puberty.

But why would such a trait be passed down through generations as it obviously has an effect of not wanting people to mate with such people. Making the person look sickly and perhaps diseased.

Well many scientists theorize that the reason acne occurs during puberty is just for that reason. In primal society puberty was a dangerous time for males. This was a time when a boy was becoming a man and thus a danger to other developed males. The idea is acne acted as a way too lower threat during the developement period too allow the boy to become strong enough in time to challenge and succeed without being culled and killed earlier.

And since it is such a common genetic trait, it worked.

Interesting.

However that probably doesn't help you. But it does mean it likely will go away. So take hope from that bro, and work on becoming pack leader in all other things in the meantime. Then once it passes. Dont forget too kill the other male candidates and claim your caveman kingdom. In a way of saying.

Isotretinoine -ask your doctor.
It's the wonder cure for acne, I am not kidding. It does have dangerous side effects, which is the reason why not everyone is getting it.
A monster face like yours will immediately get it from any doctor though.
The psychological damage of your lost youth is done though and at this level scars will remain.
Anyways, ask your doctor for it.

Stop posting this thread you degenerate

Accutane and keto diet.

You're welcome.

this truly will help. i didnt use accutane when i was younger but i read all about it and saw some insane results. when i turned 24/25 or so my acne cleared up considerably.

a keto diet as well the first couple days you might break out a bit more since you're detoxifying your body but it truly does help clear your skin up.

you'll make it brah