Hey Sup Forums, haven't been on here in a while. Currently hate my life, my job, everything to be honest...

Hey Sup Forums, haven't been on here in a while. Currently hate my life, my job, everything to be honest. I feel worthless and a waste. I work for a TV company in the UK in their retention's department, and it's honestly soul destroying. I've tried finding other work, but nothing.

Currently on antidepressants and anxiety pills, but still have random outbursts of suicidal thoughts, and this is the first time I've self-harmed. Anyone who has went through anything similar any tips on how to get through it?

those are some gay ass cuts dude

The stanley is the sharpest thing in my house right now, so it's about the best I can do with it being so blunt.

TOP KEK
those aren't even fucking cuts lmao

you have to brake off the top part of the blade to get to the unused sharp part

>Most pussy cuts I've ever seen in my entire life
>If you're going to post cuts looking for sympathy, at least make it bleed and let us see some veins.
>Pussy.

Grow the fuck up and realise you're an attention whore. You're posting this here because of one or a combination of the following;

>1) You're lonely because you're fat and unsocial
>2) You're closet homo
>3) You're a complete fucking loser

Choose one or a combination of those 3 points, and fix them. Get that shit out the way and you might be happy.

/thread

Monkey rubs are the gateway to real cutting. This is very serious!

I'll have your job if you don't want it.
I need one.

Running helps

Don't hurt yourself user, I understand the pain and release can become addicting, but you have to understand, to other people you look like such a pathetic fucking faggot; you can't hide it forever either.

Did you scratch yourself with a pen cap or something? we did that in middle school for fun to give ourselves fake tattoos

cut to kill or stop being such an attention whoring faggot

yea, running over a cliff

what region in the UK do you live?

everyone fuck off rn the first time i cut i barely made a scratch and now i have to get stitches nearly every time

OP lifes shite but you gotta find something that you care about anything at all it could be naruto who gives a fuck as long as you find something to care about just think of that.

I was going to make a suggestion but
>U.K.
Your country is shit and doesn't allow natural remedies for depression.

Faggot

unless you have permanent scares from it you're doing it wrong faggot

don't do this user it does not worth it, sliding down into an emotional abyss
try weed
socialize
meditate
fap regularly - this shit is serious i went without for 5 months and it was helluva ride

Scotland.

nah better off just ending it and leave it to the real men

When in doubt get the rope out

Ugh. See this shit bugs me. You got a scratch and want people to feel bad for you. Now you are going to go to work and everyone is going to see that and think you are a fucktard

Sign yourself up with a shithole agency called MTrec. They'll take on pretty much anyone and give you some of the randomest work possible. It sounds shit, and the conditions aren't exactly great, but it's an out while you find something new.

>natural remedies
top kek

i could cut you deeper with the plastic part of it you fucking nigger piece of shit. get fuckin wasted.

OP you user or femanon?

you are a fucking faggot just kill yourself. otherwise
boards.Sup Forums.org/r9k/ is that way faggot

Look at that arm hair, muscley wrist, and tell me it could be a femanon

>sideways cuts
wrong way faggot. Stop attention whoring and do it for real. Intensive care or you're a pussy.

These aren't suicidal cuts user, attention/endorphin cuts can go anywhere in any direction.

Hey, I've been through more or less the same shit you are experiencing rn, i'll tell you the best you can do is find some girl that loves you more than you do, and helps you get out of that

oh yes placing your life in someone else's hands seems like a great idea. I also think you should throw away your life user

Mah bad dude.
Well, if it's a dude. I'm fucking out. I'll give OP words of advise.

Those are pussy scars. Just kill yourself now faggot- not even we want you
You're a failure.

OP. If you want a reason not to kill yourself, get the fuck off of Sup Forums if you're serious.

Call 116 123, it's free I think, UK number.
Go onto reddit and go onto /r/suicidewatch, check the sidebar for other suicide subreddits for help.

If you are gonna an hero stream it on something, I rep for my UK lads, so get a good job if possible, get a GF, do whatever you love. But get the FUCK OFF Sup Forums.

You gotta slice vertical not horizontal

That's one of those things that either ends in happiness or suicide though, there's really no middle ground if he goes that option.

It's not really worth getting through.

There are enough people on this earth, maybe you should try cutting your carotide, you'll feint in seconds and die in minutes. Or just take the pussy way out and buy an exit bag.

priceless

Listen OP

When an attention seeking faggot calls out another attention seeking faggot, priceless.

Yeah I got some tips
Stop being a pussy
Harden the fuck up
Grow some balls
I can say it a hundred different ways, doesn't change the fact that it's simply what you need to do.
You can't even cut properly for fucks sake

Let him kill himself, life is ultimately pointless, death is the best thing that can happen to you. Ofc, you are being a pussy for cheating and taking the suicide shortcut, but who cares? Clearly not the dead OP.

Yeah. Change my mind now. OP, just fucking kill yourself, your first mistake was coming to Sup Forums. Fuck off, and end your useless life. Stream it aswell, maybe you might make it into The Sun or The Guardian, or Daily Mail, then you might have accomplished anything.

You don't seem to be taking anything in dumbfuck, fuck reping for UK. Just take loads of pills and overdose.