oohh, I like these

niiiiiiiiiiceeeeeee

samefag

who doesnt like heroin is tha best

why is she on that table , that sofa looks nice af to be zoned out

Hngggggg

She'd literally let you do anything to that puss

And? Keep going user

I love these pictures because drugs are the only thing that'll get an 18 year old cutie selling her pussy on back pages for cheap. Heroin is huge where I live and (before it got censored) I used to go on backpage regularly just to see people I used to know.

That's rachelgetsravaged and it's all staged. Still hot.

Yay, I wanted some sauce

Why do I always fall for fucked up bitches?

no problemo

She looks a bit too clean. Still hot tho.

>smoking with foot
she is really going downhill

Can you give us the sauce?

You can read... Right?

Sorry, sorry

methhead i know

Man that shit goes down hill the further up you get.

what's his name?

ROFL

christine

ain't never heard of a man named Christine

Umm pretty sure thats a dude

She

weed's not a drug, gaylord

blown out asshole
sores
face like a 64 year old sailor

checks out

Daaaaaaaayum

is she selling ribs for crack?

It's like staring into a gaping maw of sadness and regret

I just cant find her
i typed the name above
still nothing
Any help?

sure it is moron. just like alcohol, nicotine, coffeine, etc. the correct term would be synaptic poison and that includes thc and a bunch of other chemicals that are in the cannabis plant.

Its sad because she
Will look like her eventually

Found an album, but that's about it, no video.

/GFB98320

Looks like that desert trash chick from Always Sunny

that would be ' slut wife sylvia '

Shaved legs, clean underwear not soiled whitish yellow brown that say "monday", legs without sores.. fake. Cant nut to that.

that's why you fuck her now, before she looks like that

>synaptic poison
retard detected
cannabis results in neurogenesis, so fuck off ya cunt

I thought she had two pairs of tits

>"I'v been start selling my shittpussy.. chowing down down on them fibers n shit to get my bowel movements regular. You want a trip up brown avenue honey?

Literally shit on everything in the room and people are saying it's too clean

Wtf

Anybody else ever fantasize about getting your broke crush hooked on something hard so she'll depend on you for drugs/dick?

love this thread so far, keep it up. i don't have anything to contribute other than a bit of OC that i've only ever shared once. but keep it going. i know weed isn't what this thread is about, but i hope you enjoy her anyways.

more please

kinda looks like the waitress

I got you dawg.

>went to detox to kick opiates after surgery, go to support meetings three times a week afterwards
>meet a quiet young girl, 19, who had a similar story to me
>we get to be good friends, always sits next to me, we start hanging out before and after meetings
>she has no friends left and doesn't talk to anyone, really depends on me to have any kind of social life
>opiates and heroin kill your sex drive, and a lot of people in recovery end up sexually charged and start fucking everything
>we're talking about being horny all the time, she admits she thinks about how good having sex with me would be but is scared to do it because it's really frowned upon in support
>end up talking her into it two or three nights later when she's home alone
>she's essentially still in high school, lives with her parents, her bedroom is a typical teenagers
>I'm 26
>fuck her five different times that night until she's entirely beaten and sore, wants to keep fucking but is worn completely out
>this starts a sexual affair where I fuck her like a horny rabbit anywhere and everywhere

>neurogenesis
so? neurogenesis means that neurons are generated from neural stem cells. what does that have to do with thc being a synaptic poison?
if you like it or not, thc does harm your brain, like alcohol for instance, even if not to the same extent as alcohol.

who's the retard here, moron?

pic related?

you are, obviously

Nghhhhf

Made my day, the dream is livable

shit she ggot fat. i know her!

Shut up while I'm fixing.

Another stonerfag quickly butthurt, defends his addiction with passion

becuase? Not even trying to prove me wrong (because you can't, since you either lack evidence to support your claim, or lack the verbal capabilities of doing so) shows that you have no clue what so ever of what you are talking about. You're just another 12 year old on the internet that tries to be edgy. kys pls.

more like this?

also this:

Get outa here, this ain't no stoner thread

more pics less chit chat please, mates. diz gurl so much fun

You're using the term addiction wrong. The word you're looking for is dependence. But nice try, fag

OP here, yeah I had some similar experiences. Used to be a soberfag after I kicked dope. Now I just drink everyday and avoid the needle. Those recovery girls though, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

WHERE IS THE GUY ON THE RIGHTS DICK????

>it's really frowned upon in support

The 13th step

thats the real mystery

op here, I didn't expect to get home to this thread still going.
Now that I'm at my laptop I can drop this. Probably hottest picture In my library considering piss gets me diamonds.

fucking white people

loving ittt!!! beautiful keep them posting OP

yeah well who sold them the dope hmm?

so much joyy! id marry her in an instant

I'll try to find more but these are hard to come by lol. wish I still had my old computer so I could drop some oc.

I know, she don't even care that she pissed herself, pure Christmas.

I don't know about marrying but I'd shoot a load on her face no prob

MOAR !!

Gentlemen, the new queen of Sup Forums

I'm surprised they haven't sold that couch yet

When it comes to crack headism black people have that locked down.

FOUND SOME

One of the funniest scenes evere