Anyone know why google is only showing black people for European history? Are they trying to make a statement?

Anyone know why google is only showing black people for European history? Are they trying to make a statement?

OH FUCK IT WAS NOT A JOKE.

>mfw this shit is legit

>only white face is a jew

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what the fuck though

>tfw history gets blacked.

why does /b constantly thinks about black people?

We don't have to think about it anymore, now it's just typing it.

WE

WUZ

oh i see so now it's kind of an automatic process, interesting

u wot m8?

In this decade i been seen to many black propaganda

KINGS

Majority of the pics are from tumblr.

Cause they're black

Now we're joining ties.

/b constantly thinks about black people because this is the only place that you can without getting banned/harassed

Oh shit, he's right.

so its this fucking tumblr again!

cool reddit clicky
how do you do that ?

"People of color in European Art History" is the source of all of those images. It's tumblr, and the tumblrinas have reblogged it enough that google thinks you're referring to this specific thing because of 3 out of 5 key words being a perfect match.

European People Culture
European People
European Humans
European Human History

All show and properly reflect the appropriate races and associated pictures. The issue with "European people history" search is as stated above because of a tumblr page that's being weighted in google because google is a bunch of Jew niggers.

Pretty much this:
It's a specific tumblr page. It's the source of literally every one of those pictures. medievalpoc should have been medievalPOS

'asia people history' is kinda 'blacked' too

It is black history month so I'd go back and try searching again in a couple weeks. Seems like Google would stack it with blacks this month so BLM doesn't chimp out

Kek

Wow...they rilly wuz kangz n sheet

Wewuzu Kangu

>reddit bookmarked

Nope... it's been like this for years.

I thought it was a joke a while ago and tried it.. Nope, not a joke... All year round.

Because they're all basement dwelling NEETs that constantly crave big black cock.

I love the look on Michael Kings face. He's like "what the fuck are all these negroes doing in European history?"

Looks like Sup Forumstards are the ones chimping out this time.

We must strike. How did the page get its pictures to show up for this? We need to take advantage of this for a raid.

It is because European people history is so close to European people of color history that these match up, think about how the alrogithm picks the images... The web results are all related to actual European histoy because wikipedia or something is More important than tumblr but with the pictures it looks for those tumblr pages because every fuckin picture is tagged with European people and history, of will be ignored by the Algorithm and the added word color makes it still a closer match than a pic labeled napoleon portrait which is just in the context of e.g. the wikipedia page European history, thats a secondary indice as opposed to the pic that Hits all three...

fuck me for thinking you were full of shit. that search comes up as black images.

some mentally ill black person who works at google thought "Dey wuz everythang! "

Close but you misspelled kangs

KANGZ even

Holy fucking shit, this is the most jewish thing I've seen in months.

the shilling is real

In this case obviously because google is deliberately giving stupid search results

Europe be like "we wuz kuckz"

I expected this to be BS but it is true. WTF

People don't constantly think about them like you're suggesting. It's more disdain for getting nigger bullshit shoved down your throat at every corner.

As redneck as that sounds, it's true. Some people higher up on the food chain is trying to force "integration" or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

As the nigger that you are, wouldn't you be upset if you searched "black history" and all that came up was white people? That would be a blatant forced "whitewashing" would it not? Would you not be concerned?

Racism is not dead, of course. It's definitely not what it was 40 years ago though. Children today don't really give a shit about skin color, but someone pulling the strings seems to think it needs to be forced everywhere, about every little thing.

Its annoying more than anything. It's even more so patronizing.

More to OPs concern - niggers didn't build Europe. When you search European history, you should be seeing Michelangelo, ancient Greek philosophers, and all the inventors of the time. Not the nigger meme.

> right click icon on bookmark bar
> edit

>u mad white bois?

Honestly, that would be hilarious if it wasn't for the agenda behind it. They are actually trying to blackwash history. Blacks and black achievements in Europe are so minor that they are utterly insignificant, so to see such a presence is simply absurd.

I mean, Michelangelo? Napoleon? Henry VIII or any of the multitude of leaders and royal family? All the great leaders of the 19th and 20th centuries that changed the shape of the world? "NAH, but we'll show all these half-breed niggers and pretend they are the cornerstone of European history"

so it is, for the first few lines
black history month effect? or is google a lost cause?
fuck it, im off to bing - pray for me.

>/b
>/b
Get THE FUCK OUT REDDIT FAGGOTS

then could we spam the page with whites/nazis????

I agree with everything you said.

What is the agenda though? I agree there is one. I want to hear exactly what it is though. And who is the agenda being perpetrated by?

Because they don't have a job so they can spend all day talking about them selves

VIKANGZ

Because sweden is still a thing.

yes you can....

I agree dude with every sentence of that post.

HAHHAAHAH that was lulzy as hell.