Wtf is this shit

okay Sup Forums explain my why this piece of shit of music is called somewhat "amazing" "GOAT"
all i heard was an hour of a fucking retards playing a silly ass guitar with no feelings in it.
all is ambient and noise

>all is ambient and noise
Yes.

Listen to it?
All music is ambient and noise when you boil it down. This album is just orgasmic to your ears.

I don't even come to Sup Forums often and I know this is bait.

It's a movie
but music

Youre thinking about it too hard

The music------->filter of your thoughts and judgements------>your subconcious

You need to cut out the middleman

Don't pay attention to the replies, it is trash indeed. Just another /mu circlejerk.

Same goes for Neutral Milk Hotel, Beach Boys, Swans and all these elevator music bands people praise here to be "cool" and blend in.

This unironically.

I'll give you all of those except for Swans. They have some really goddamn good compositions.

beach boys are good dont lump them in with that crap

Is this your first day on Sup Forums? Did you come here from /r/hiphopheads to circle jerk about Kendrick?

Love how people instantly pull out the Reddit card as an argument when this board is as cancerous as Reddit is.

It's like telling on 9gag "omg get back to funnyjunk xD".

This place ain't better, faggot.

So I'm not wrong?

Some people like different things
Get off weed
None of those are elevator music
NMH just sounds like a parody of themselves
Beach Boys are old-school cool that's aged differently for different people
Swans is only elevator music if your elevator is plummeting like it's the fucking world trade center

How can you come to this board with your half-assed lame excuse for criticism and then bitch about it being as bad as reddit? You're actively making it worse with your shitty posts that contain no substance whatsoever. You are a perfect example of the kind of person people are referring to when they complain about reddit tourists. i.e a complete fucking pleb

>/mu
Kill yourself, you fucking plebbitor.

Making this board worse? What are you talking about?

All there are here are dozens of posts of people masturbating to Kendrick and the rest praising Grimes as their "waifu desu desu".

You're as much as a joke than everyone else.

>All there are here are dozens of posts of people masturbating to Kendrick
Take a wild guess as to where they came from, user.

a redditor is an insult as much as calling someone a cuck is on Sup Forums
The more you do it, the less value it has

But in this case it's factual.

someone could literally be a cuck nowadays. You have devalued the phrase so much that it will do nothing. It has no punch.

this is obviously bait but FUCK YOU ANYWAY

You underestimate how retarded this board is, user.

It's absolute shit. It might sound good as a soundtrack for a depressing movie, but on its own it makes me feel nothing. And that's coming from someone who cries at radiohead. Hmm

>And that's coming from someone who cries at radiohead. Hmm
So we shouldn't take your opinion seriously

But I'm a girl so it's different

>But I'm a girl
So we shouldn't take your opinion seriously

You forgot to write "desu" after blowing off the Doritos off your fingers.

Doritos are for plebs desu senpai

You have to be really shallow to think this album is emotional. The imagery is just boring conventional beauty. It's so bland; all style over substance.

You got me there

Music is subjective, there is no objectively good or bad music

How do you retards not understand this
If you don't like it, don't listen to it
If you love it, listen to it
It's that simple

Wow I guess we can just delete Sup Forums now

There is so much wrong with this statement.

I love how no one answered OP beyond hurr durr listen to it or claiming he's a redditor. Which community is the hivemind again?

There's not really that much wrong with it

>get off weed
nigger it's true

B8

>Swans is only elevator music if your elevator is plummeting like it's the fucking world trade center
Kekd

girls don't understand even baby's first post rock like EITS, GYBE is completely lost on them.

same applies to all genres outside of Pop, Rap, Chart Rock etc.